The Wall (Tenative Interest/ Pathfinder LV15)(Maybe Open to 6?)

Started by TheScarletBlade, July 03, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheScarletBlade

So Ill be honest. My last pathfinder experience went down in fucking flames. Fucking isn't a strong enough term to put it at this point. New to the DMING on E front, I didnt realize how bad it was gonna be....With that depressing info out on the table, The campaign this is based off is my own generated campaigned based off an apocolyptic setting. I am currently running this campaign in reaal life and my whole team loves it. Im a traditional DM so I am not sure following that path for a game fit E. I am open and willing to discuss it if anyone is interested in this campaign. Whther its all text and no maps or I gotta create maps off the cuff, we can go. Let me know if you are interested. With no further ado, here is the intro to OUR campaign.

Welcome to Mithril!

Mithril is an combined military organization dedicated to the restoration of mankind and the destruction of the Dark Monarch’s Forces. The Dark Monarch is the tyrannical overlord who has unified the dark destructive forces of our world into a unified, efficient fighting force. 90% percent of the world’s landmass has been overrun by the forces of darkness and about 80% of the world’s population has been consumed, destroyed or resurrected into the undead army to be used against the survivors. The forces of mankind, the scatterings of races across the face of the world fought tooth and nail on their own, in a five year long delaying action to buy the time they did. You few, you brave few fought tooth and nail along now fallen comrades to buy the best of us time to build the wall.

Welcome to the wall!

The wall is a massive structure. Picture the back part of the below picture to be mountains in the back,not more wall.

A massive, circular structure weaving its way out into fertile lands, the wall fortifies a section of the tallest mountains left free. The wall is all that is left under control of the former races once numerous across the world. It is a place where race is no longer an issue. There is no human or elf distinctions. It is an amalgamation of races, peoples and ideals. All are trying to survive against the forces of darkness sinceIt took five long years for the best dwarven craftsmen, elven wizards and human workers to create the wall. The wall is hundreds of feet tall and guards a mountain range littered with dwarven crafted tunnels. It is a nigh impenetrable structure, engineered by the best minds on the planet and yet it shelters a mere 15% of the former population of the world. Refugees, workers, women and children huddle behind its bulwark: to hide from the darkness.

The organization of warriors who guard the walls are the same organization you now belong to: Mithril.  Mithril is the metal mined in these mountains day and night by the dwarves, Mithril is a strong unified metal and the inspiration for a unified fighting force against the DMF or Dark Monarch’s Forces.

The Dark Monarch’s forces are a unified force of terrors. Surrounding the wall is a force of five terrifying armies close to defeating the last light in the world. The first is the Undead Army. Comprised of our fallen brothers and sisters resurrected against us, they hold the northernmost point. The second is the elemental army, comprised of a very forces of nature twisted to dark purpose by the Dark Monarch. Third and taking the center most of the surrounding forces: The Giants. Down from their mountains or lava pits, the giants have amassed in number and spearhead the attack against our center. Farthest south is the army of devils, or maybe demons. Their actual composition is highly unknown despite their use as the original army of the Dark Monarch. hard to believe they put their differences aside to fight for the Dark Monarch but it seems feasible. Last but not least is the Aerial forces of DMF, the Dragons who blacken our skies with their wings. They seek to fly, fight and win at all costs!

Mithril is numerous, not as numerous as before but it is a united front of all races fighting against this darkness. Fighting tooth and nail, Mithril mans the wall and yet I, General Mattis, have decided to commission the Special Response Team. A special forces unit, you 6 are the finest warriors left on the face of this earth. Coming from your perspective races military units, with numerous backgrounds in different paths of life, I have personally selected all of you to conduct vital missions that can decide the fate of the war.

From this moment forth, you serve directly under me and will begin conducting operations to not only harass but destroy the enemy once and for all.

Any Questions?

“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

firepyre

"Where do I sign?"

Like you, I haven't exactly had much luck with PbP pathfinder, but I'd be interested in dusting off my paladin skills for this. Do you have a preferred format for character submissions?

TheScarletBlade

Im a fan of making chars on myth weavers but do what you gotta do?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Lockepick

I'm interested! Could you offer some more details on what you're expecting for character creation? I could spill out a list of questions if that would be preferred.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

indarkestknight

Drowdeviant

*plants interest flag*

Would also like have more character creation info please. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Petrus02

tentative interested. I#ve always wanted to try an arcane trickster on high levels, so... if your allowing the class, and if its something you are comfortable in your game, then i'd be thrilled to play. Concept woulb be something along the line of elvish elite scout,

Marie Reynolds

This sounds interesting! Would A  Half-orc with the  racial substitutions Warded Skin (from the Jungle), Forest Walker and Fey Thoughts (1 RP):  and for the class Shifter be acceptable choices for this game?

Hunter

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on July 03, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
So Ill be honest. My last pathfinder experience went down in fucking flames. Fucking isn't a strong enough term to put it at this point.

Welcome to E!   Enjoy the ride.     ;D   
As the first game is always the worst, expect success this time.

Waldham

I'm interesting.

What is the frequency of the wished post ?

QuoteA special forces unit, you 6 are the finest warriors left on the face of this earth.

Is it just a party with 6 members ? Or 6 characters with units under the order ?

TheScarletBlade

Quote from: Lockepick on July 03, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
I'm interested! Could you offer some more details on what you're expecting for character creation? I could spill out a list of questions if that would be preferred.

I guess shoot the list?

Quote from: Drowdeviant on July 03, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
*plants interest flag*

Would also like have more character creation info please. xD

Level 15 chars, no homebrew or Paizo only. 20 point buy. Normal gold for a level 15 char.

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 03, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
This sounds interesting! Would A  Half-orc with the  racial substitutions Warded Skin (from the Jungle), Forest Walker and Fey Thoughts (1 RP):  and for the class Shifter be acceptable choices for this game?

If it's paizo made, don't care how you modify your race.

Quote from: Waldham on July 04, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
I'm interesting.

What is the frequency of the wished post ?

Is it just a party with 6 members ? Or 6 characters with units under the order ?

The PC's are a special operations team comprised of the six best soldiers from their respective racial militarizes. So the best of the elven archer corps, the best of the human assault corps ect ect. Like they say in Men in Black "The best of the best of the best sir!"

Essentially every PC went from 1 to 15 fighting on the battlefield against the DMF, fighting to survive and buy time to the build the wall. All gear the PC's buy with the starting gold of level 15 is gears they have scavenged our earned on the battlefield. Everything earned during the campaign or bought is stuff created behind the wall or carried by hostiles.

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Petrus02

Quote from: Petrus02 on July 03, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
interested. I've always wanted to try an arcane trickster on high levels, so... if your allowing the class, and if its something you are comfortable in your game, then i'd be thrilled to play. Concept woulb be something along the line of elvish elite scout.

i feel a bit left out ._.

firepyre

Arcane trickster is Paizo isn't it? Core even. So you're all good.^^

Waldham

Level 15 chars, no homebrew or Paizo only. 20 point buy. Normal gold for a level 15 char.

Did you authorize the mythic character ?

Essentially every PC went from 1 to 15 fighting on the battlefield against the DMF, fighting to survive and buy time to the build the wall. All gear the PC's buy with the starting gold of level 15 is gears they have scavenged our earned on the battlefield. Everything earned during the campaign or bought is stuff created behind the wall or carried by hostiles.

Are there the mission of infiltration, sabotage ... ?

QuoteWhat is the frequency of the wished post ?
2-3 posts / week, 1 post /day, .... ?

Petrus02

Quote from: firepyre on July 05, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
Arcane trickster is Paizo isn't it? Core even. So you're all good.^^

well. are there opportunities to scout/explore/infiltrate/sabotage, something in that vein? Because... a trickster CAN fight more or less like a rogue, but hes worse off doing that. he CAN cast spells like a wiz/sorc, but hes at least one level behind, and has completely different priorities, hes more like a blasting focussed sorcerer, but needs more spells to fill the same roll - of which he has less than the sorcerer, so he will be out of spells sooner. He could maybe fill the role of an full caster, but he isn't. A trickster is, well a rogue with magic. he'd fill the rogues place, with a bit extra. and rogues too are not terribly good choices for 1vs many combat. thats why i ask^^ Are you planning something like last line of defense, then the trickster woulb be a very bad choice. If you going more into the direction of hitting them back, doing everything to lift the siege, then the trickster would be great.

Please don't get me wrong, i don't want you to spill the adventure in advance. But i've tried to play an trickster before, and the GM was utterly helpless at what to do with him. At first he had no counters to the tactics, then he had so many counters that i was almost useless, and then he had nothing to do because he figured mid game, that he wanted to do a straightforeward fighting round, not something sneaky. Again: no offense intended. I'm not trying to imply you can't handle it, i'm not trying to be rude or annoy you, but i simply want to know if the game you envision fits the intended role i'd like to play. I'm still reworking the old trickster to fit the requirements for this one, but as soon as i cleaned up a bit i'll post the sheet to show you what i mean.

Lockepick

One last character creation question: Any limits on how we spend our gold? (Max value of item, allowing/disallowing custom items, allowing item creation feats at character creation?)

Do you have a template application you want us filling out?

I'm probably going to draw up a Winter Witch. Been itching to play one of those.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

ererruz

Any openings still left? If so, I've always wanted to try a Channeling-focused cleric build.

Lockepick

I'll be off the site for the next 9 days (back on Sunday the 15th) -- but I am still interested if there's room when I get back!

Hunter

Quote from: ererruz on July 05, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
Any openings still left? If so, I've always wanted to try a Channeling-focused cleric build.

They're so much fun, I love playing them.

Petrus02

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1633175
For better understanding, i'm gonna List all Equipment effects and cost. Spells will be added later, as this is as much a reminder for me as to show you what a trickster could look like. This one is clearly a survivor. Enormous ressources went into ensuring the ability to scout, and come back to report alive. The Spells will later cement that. Once i've got a decision if your ok with an trickster in your game, i'll of course write a background story.

Headband of Vast Interlect+6: 36.000 Headband Slot
Int+6 Skill ranks granted:Acrobatics, Diplomacy, Disguise

Circlet of Guarded Souls+ Veil of Fleeting glances + Buffering Cap 30.000+13,500+3.000 Head Slot Prices increased by 50% to combine into one Item
Veil:+4 on saves vs patterns, visual figments, and other vision-based effects and attacks that cannot affect blind creatures, 50% chance to count as averting eyes from a gaze attack even when not averting If averting Eyes Roll twice
Circlet:Constant Nondetection (with no casterlevel check to overcome) Cannot be raised from death als long as worn (without miracle or wish)
Cap: Convert damage from leatheal to nonleathal 1/day

Snipergoogles: 20.000 Eyes Slot
Sneak attack at any range,+2 damage per sneak attack die when within 30 feet

Necklace of Adaptation9000+Periapt of Health 11250 Neck Slot Price 50% Increased to Combine into 1 Item
Necklace: always Breath clean air. even underwater or in a stinking cloud.
Periapt: Imunity to Desease, even supernatural ones

Displacement Cloak 24000

Constant Blur (20% concealment)

Vest of Escape 5200 Chest Slot

+4 Escape Artist
+6 Disable Device

Robe of the Archmagi: 75.000 Body Slot
+5AC
+4 Resistance Bonus on Saves
Spell Resistence 18
+2 Casterlevel to beat Spell Resistance

Spellguard Bracers5.000 Wrist Slot

+2 on Concentration to cast Defensively. Reroll 3/day

Glove of Storing 10.000+ Glove of Larceny 3,750 +Gloves of Reconnaissance 3.000 Prices increased by 50% to combine into 1 Item Hand Slot
Storing: Store 1 wandlike item, retrieve as free action
Larceny: +5 Sleigh of Hand
Reconnaissance: 1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material

Belt of physical Might: +40.000  Belt Slot
+4 Con/+4 Dex

Ring of Counterspell 4000 Ring
Cast 1 Spell into it, when your target of that spell, counter it. Countered: Fireball

Ring of Evasion 25.000+Ring of Mind Shielding 12.000 +Ring of Ferocious action 3.000 Ring Slot Items combined into 1, +50% cost(Bonded Object
Evasion: Continual Evasion as the rogue ability
Mind Shielding:Imune to: Detect Thoughts, Detect Lies, any attempt to discern Alignment
Ferocious:1/day ignore staggered for up to 5 rounds

Boots of Speed+Spiderclimb Slippers +Sandals of Quick Reaction +Dardevil Boots + Boots of the Cat

Boots of the Cat = 12K+7,2K+6K+2,1K+1,5K
Speed Haste 10r/day free action to activate
Spiderclimb: Spiderclimb spell constant
Quick reaction: may use standart and move action in a surprise round
Daredevil:Free action to activate: +5 Acrobatics to move through threatened squares. +2 attack if successfull move through threatened sqaures. 10r/day
Boots of the Cat: always take minimum fall damage and land on feet.

Dusty Rose Prism Ion Stone 500 Slotless

+1 Initiative

Pale Green Prism 2000

+1 Competence Attack bonus

Pearls of Power
2Pearl of Power lvl 1 2000 Slotless
1 Pearl of Power lvl 2 4000 Slotless
2Pearl of Power lvl 3 18000 Slotless
each one can regain a spend spell 1/day of the corresponding level

2 Beads of Newt Prevention 2000 Slotless

Prevent 1 hostile Polymorp effect, shatters on trigger

1 Dragonbone Divination Stick 6400, Slotless
adds +3 Luck bonus on one daily randomly chosen save. can be used as an additional component for augury to increase the chance by 5%

1 Handy Haversack 2000 Slotless
as Bag of Holding, but fewer kg, retrieving items does not provoke AoOs.

1 Blessed Book 12.500 Slotless (Spellbook)

+1 Menacing Spellstoring Rapier 18000 Weapon
When Flanking, Wielder of the weapon and all allies Flanking with the wielder increase the attackbonus for flanking an foe from +2 to +4. May cast a spell of 3rd lvl or lower into it, and release it on a hit as a free actiononto the enemy. Spell stored: vampiric touch

Everything minus the Ring of Counterspelling and the rapier /2 for craft wonderous items /bonded Object

Darkvision made Permanent with the Permanency Spell 5000 gp
See invisibility made Permanent with the Permanency Spell 5000 gp

Collection of selfmade scrolls

3 Fly
3 Alter Self

Feats: Selective Spell, Intensify Spell, Quicken Spell,
Spell Perfection: Fireball: May add 1 Metamagic feat to Fireball cast without affecting casting time or spell level. double all numerical bonuses from feats that apply to the spell
Accomplished sneak attacker: add 1d6 sneak attack as long as the total sneak attack diece do not exceed 1/2 class level. needed to enter trickster
Craft wonderous Items: lvl 3 feat
Spell Focus: Evocation +1 DC of all Evocation Spells
Creative destruction: gain temporary hitpoints equal to the number of damage dice rolled for spell damage.Does not stack with itself, temp HP vanish after 1 hour or after being depleted, whatever comes first.
Weapon Finesse (unchained rogue)
scribe scroll(wizard)

Stats:
  Elf Rogue1, Wizard4, Arcane Trickster 10, Level 15, Init 7, HP X /X, Speed 30
AC 21, Touch 16, Flat-footed 15, CMD 22, Fort 11, Ref 18, Will 13, CMB +6, Base Attack Bonus 7   
+1 Spellstoring Menacing Rapier +15 (1d6, 19-20X2)+ CL 14 Vampiric touch on first attack Flanking +4 for both flankers.
  Ray Attacks +14 (as Spell, 20X2)
  Robe of the Archmagi (+5 Armor, +6 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 22, Con 16, Int 26, Wis 10, Cha 11
Defensive Abilities: Imune: Sleep,Disease,Cloads and breathing dependant effects, Detect Thoughts, Detect Lies, any attempt to discern Alignment,
Spell Resistance 18
Evasion, Nondetection,blur, Spiderclimb, always take minimum falling damage
+4 on saves vs patterns, visual figments, and other vision-based effects and attacks that cannot affect blind creatures, 50% chance to count as averting eyes from a gaze attack even when not averting If averting Eyes Roll twice
+4 concentration to cast defensively
+2 Vs Enchantment Spells and effects
prevent the first two Hostile Polymorph effects
Convert damage from 1 attack to nonleathal damage
automatically counters the first Fireball Spell which includes me as a target
Contingency: teleport to an safe area inside the wall when falling unconscious
+3 luck bonus on 1 randomly chosen save
Offensive Abilities:
Sneak Attack 7d6
add sneak attack on ranged attacks on any range. +2 damage per sneak attack dice when making a sneak attack within 30 ft
gain temp HP equal to the total damage dice used to determine the damage of an evocation Spell
Free action to activate: +5 Acrobatics to move through threatened squares. +2 attack if successfull move through threatened sqaures. 10r/day
May use std and move action in a surpriseround
Flanking bonus for me and WITH me: +4
1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material
+1 Competence bonus on all Attacks
+1 Initiative
+4 Casterlevel Checks to overcome Spell Resistance
May add Selective metamagic 3 times per day to a casting of a 3rd level spell or lower as a free action(Rod of Selective Metamagic + Glove of Storing)
1/day Cast any Spell from your Spellbook without preparing it ahead of time. (Bonded Object)
Add 2 Damage on all Evocation Spells
Change type of Energy of Evovation Spells 3+Int(8) times per day

Senses:Lowlight Vision(Elf) Darkvision(CL 14) 60 ft See Invisibility(CL14)
1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material for up to 1 minute

Spells: a full list of the spellbook is in the charsheet (link at the top) this is a collection of spells prepared for the first adventuring day.

Cantrips:Acid Splash, Detect Magic,Message, Open/Close, School:Dancing Lights
1st:Shield, Protection from Evil,True Strike, Magic Missle School: Shocking Grasp /Bonus for High Int: Blend,Magic Missles
2nd:Resist Energy,Acid Arrow, Stone Call,Mirror Image School: Scorching Ray / Bonus for High Int: Invisbility, Glitterdust
3rd: Dispell Magic, Haste, Displacement, Clairvoyance School: Fireball / Bonus for High Int: Gaseous Form, Fly
4th: Greater Invisibility, Selective Fireball, Dimension Door  School: Intensified Fireball / Bonus for High Int:elemental Body 1,Intensified Fireball
5th:Cone of Cold, Wall of Force School: Intensified Selective Fireball / Bonus for High Int:Cone of Cold
6th:Getaway, Disintegrate School: Sirocco / Bonus for High Int: Summon Monster 6

Lady Edith says: I'm fairly sure the math is right. but of course i'm human too, so if you find a mistake, or need clarification how igot to certain numbers, just tell me.

Zaer Darkwail

Voicing interest as well. Have idea of sort go with magus and pick Bladebound+Staff Magus (ofc needs bit GM approval combine the archetypes that instead of 'blade' a 'staff' chose the wielder this case and could pick any magical staff and transform it thus 'black staff' which he wields instead 13th level feature which makes wielding staffs with charges very combative versions). Plus dimensional savant feat (which needs pick all dimensional feat lines before it ofc). So sort rapid teleporting black staff smacking magus.

Pic choices for char, ideas/votes welcome (yes, if I take Gambit pic then will take Deadly Dealer feat play the fantasy)

Snake

TheScarletBlade

Hey Yall!

Damn its been a crazy week. Turns out when Air force One lands on your run way, It means your gonna have a few long days. I'm gonna be honest, I was not expecting this level of interest for a combat oriented, no sex appeal game. That said, this campaign has turned out extremely well in real life and hopefully that translates to success here. That said this campaign is designed for Six players and unlike my last campaign I am not looking to add a hundred people who won't be active into a ton of parties. That means I am looking for 6 pcs and about 2 reserves. I have an idea of who has posted their interest so far but in the interest of fairness, whoever gets me their character sheets first will for sure have a slot. I prefer mythweavers so I can access peoples sheets online and quickly. If your absolutely against a free easy to use service, then PM me your character info. Now to answer questions for everyone without further ado.

@Petrus: I assumed that saying Paizo meant I said it was ok for you to be an arcane trickster. Sorry for that miscommunication.

@Waldham: I've never seen the appeal of Mythic but since its Paizo cannon, go ahead?  As for posting, I am a busy as hell guy and I try to post or be ready to post every other day. Sometimes that doesn't work out but I wanna set a firm expectation of every other day or every three days at least? I am pretty understanding of absences as I need them myself. Just stay in communication?

@General: I'll say this so everyone has a good idea of the types of missions SRT conducts: The Special Response Team is a detached Special Operations unit with full autonomy to conduct their missions in whatever way they see fit. That said, all variables are impossible for me as a DM to keep up with so there are kind of "Choose your own adventure"  prompts to guide the party towards specific missions that are resolved either with more straight combat or stealth.

For Example, during the first mission, an elite unit of the military is pushing beyond the wall to engage the enemy. SRT can push the frontlines with them in an attempt to draw out enemy commanders for assassination, or likely sacrifice the unit as a distraction to sneak off the wall and start an infiltration of enemy lines to hunt down the enemy commanders.

Does that make any sense? Each path or choice leads to a different set of outcomes, consequences or intelligence discovered.

@Zaer: Hit me up bro about your character in a PM. We can likely hit a compromise.

Other Character Information: Starting Gold is 240,000 for level 15 characters.

What to expect:

This campaign is designed a very specific way. I want to be up front about it so no one complains or can back out before it gets started. This campaign is different, in that xp rewards and money at the end of every little battle is not stressed. The PC's will level up automatically with the destruction of an army. XP per battle is not really recorded, though the campaign is designed using xp allotments for encounters per the rules so don't worry about that. Also, operating behind enemy lines and against unconventional forces that don't carry treasure troves with them means that looting could be difficult.That said, when the PC's level up, they receive their pay from command which is the gp difference between the level they were and the level they are going to. This is somewhat nontraditional and it could anger some purists, so if you don't like this I understand if you are not interested.

Also I cannot stress the importance of a balanced, knowledgeable and battle ready party. If everyone sends me rogues, you will be asked to switch. Balance, teamwork and intelligent decisions are the only way to survive this battle. Mithril is a significant underdog, much like humanity vs the titans in attack on titan. To illustrate what I mean, I'll let you in on the sitrep of my current real life party who is a couple encounters in:

In the heart of an army, surrounded by enemies

A Hospitaler Paladin with 18 lay on hands and 10 channels has only 3 of each left after a single battle where he tanked roughly 90 pts of damage a round

The parties ranged slayer, main dps, is permanently blinded until healed by restoration

The parties synthesis summoner is enfeebled, meaning he permanently has 1 for his int, wis and cha score until healed by limited wish, miracle or wish. In his Eidolon's form, he cannot use magic to turn back from the massive creature or evolve in anyway and has an egg plant for a brain.

Parties Warpriest thought spontaneous casting meant he could use any spell he knew to cast. He prepared no spells before sortie, so can only heal with spontaneous casting and burned through those in a few rounds, so hes a shitter fighter.

Last but not least the parties wizard failed 3 consecutive fortitude saves after losing all air in his lungs and suffocated to death instantly, then was feasted on by vampire.

Hopefully y'all can do better.  O:)

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

WaitingCynicism

indarkestknight

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on July 08, 2018, 09:12:42 PM@Waldham: I've never seen the appeal of Mythic but since its Paizo cannon, go ahead?

Worth noting, but mythic isn't like psychic magic or an obscure archetype from an obscure source, and if it's part of the game, at bare minimum, you need to say "you start at mythic rank 1" the same way you need to say "you start at level 15", because in the same way that there's a vast gulf between what a level 3 character can do and what a level 18 character can do, there's a vast jump in power from mythic rank 2 to mythic rank 8, for instance.

TheScarletBlade

Quote from: indarkestknight on July 08, 2018, 09:52:12 PM
Worth noting, but mythic isn't like psychic magic or an obscure archetype from an obscure source, and if it's part of the game, at bare minimum, you need to say "you start at mythic rank 1" the same way you need to say "you start at level 15", because in the same way that there's a vast gulf between what a level 3 character can do and what a level 18 character can do, there's a vast jump in power from mythic rank 2 to mythic rank 8, for instance.

Then I am highly confused because to my knowledge mythic was classes that  were reworked because the original classes seemed underpowered. Like mythic rogue has different skills that supposedly make it better? What the hell is this level 3 does the power of an 18?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Petrus02

I don't know what mythic you are talking about, but i suspect waldham asekd for these mythic rules, who make characters roughly doubly as deadly, but not really more resiliant
https://www.d20pfsrd.com/mythic/mythic-heroes/

Zaer Darkwail

Actually depending on mythic tiers the mythic chars can be damn resilient as well. Example spend mythic point to 'recover' instantly all daily abilities and treated as if had taken 8 hour rest instantly. In later mythic tiers (max 10 and around 8-9 as I recall) the heroes become 'unkillable expect by artifacts' feature.

I think Scarlet got unchained classes mixed up with mythic rules. Unchained classes are the upgraded variants of core classes (rogue, barbarian, monk etc). Albeit summoner's case it was more a 'balance' change than a upgrade (albeit made creating eidolons lot easier).

indarkestknight

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on July 09, 2018, 02:54:02 AM
What the hell is this level 3 does the power of an 18?

I can confirm the reworked classes (barbarian, monk, rogue, summoner) are unchained, which is very different from mythic.

To clarify I am not saying a level 3 character with mythic ranks is the equivalent of a level 18 character without mythic ranks, but rather that if we are using the mythic ruleset, we will need you to establish how mythic the characters are in the same way that you establish what character level we are.

Snake

I'm interested still. But 20 point buy seems real low.  But OK

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Snake on July 10, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
I'm interested still. But 20 point buy seems real low.  But OK

Can manage, got made Magus with 30 AC :)

Snake

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my magus got following stat line before racials and level up points; 10, 12, 13, 13, 14 and 15. You use the 4th, 8th and 12th levels round up numbers even to get 10, 12, 14, 14, 14 and 16. Then racial bonuses in. You can go 8 stat if you like with the 10 and get turn some scores up. But for future you can freely spend 16th and 20th level stat upgrades.

Anyways then I myself invested on two items; belt of perfection (+4 all stats) and +6 int headband. With those I got good stats and it costs around 100,000 from starting funds. Not bad price really for myself as I needed all physical stats up and this way no need prepare +4 buff spells for combat. Ofc you can buy tomes improve stats; but in end headband of intellect +6 is 'permanent' after 24 hours wearing it and so gives spell slots, skill points etc as usual. Albeit need careful bookkeeping in case you loose the item.

These are my advice anyways on the stats itself. Class and prep wise high AC and saves and lots of tools to try avoid harm is the key (and making harm). I myself went bit flavor direction, bit utility and some few useful spells as Magus. But have thought expand it further thanks having improved spell recall which allows directly cast spell from my spellbook or even restore spell slots quite efficiently.

TheScarletBlade

Ok so after some independent study, mythic is not involved. I had no idea what the hell that was but after doing the research its definitely not allowed. This campaign, though epic, is not actually mythic but normal pathfinder.

As for 20 point buy, thats high fantasy so it can't be too bad! I almost always do 20 point buys.

So I have only received one character sheet and I have been gone working so, hit me up?

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Petrus02

Completely finished now i think.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1633175
Stats:
  Elf Rogue1, Wizard4, Arcane Trickster 10, Level 15, Init 9, HP X /X, Speed 30
AC 21, Touch 16, Flat-footed 15, CMD 22, Fort 11, Ref 18, Will 13, CMB +6, Base Attack Bonus 7   
+1 Spellstoring Menacing Rapier +15 (1d6, 19-20X2)+ CL 14 Vampiric touch on first attack Flanking +4 for both flankers.
  Ray Attacks +14 (as Spell, 20X2)
  Robe of the Archmagi (+5 Armor, +6 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 22, Con 16, Int 26, Wis 10, Cha 11
Defensive Abilities:
Defensive Abilities: Imune: Sleep,Disease,Cloads and breathing dependant effects, Detect Thoughts, Detect Lies, any attempt to discern Alignment,Effects that target the sould or are foiled by nondetection
Spell Resistance 18
Evasion,blur, Spiderclimb, always take minimum falling damage
+4 on saves vs patterns, visual figments, and other vision-based effects and attacks that cannot affect blind creatures, 50% chance to count as averting eyes from a gaze attack even when not averting If averting Eyes Roll twice
+4 concentration to cast defensively
+2 Vs Enchantment Spells and effects
prevent the first two Hostile Polymorph effects
Convert damage from 1 attack to nonleathal damage
automatically counters the first Fireball Spell which includes me as a target
Contingency: teleport to an safe area inside the wall when falling unconscious
+3 luck bonus on 1 randomly chosen save

Offensive Abilities:
Offensive Abilities:
Sneak Attack 7d6
add sneak attack on ranged attacks on any range. +2 damage per sneak attack dice when making a sneak attack within 30 ft
gain temp HP equal to the total damage dice used to determine the damage of an evocation Spell
Free action to activate: +5 Acrobatics to move through threatened squares. +2 attack if successfull move through threatened sqaures. 10r/day
May use std and move action in a surpriseround
Flanking bonus for me and WITH me: +4
1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material
+1 Competence bonus on all Attacks
+1 Initiative
+4 Casterlevel Checks to overcome Spell Resistance
May add Selective metamagic 3 times per day to a casting of a 3rd level spell or lower as a free action(Rod of Selective Metamagic + Glove of Storing)
1/day Cast any Spell from your Spellbook without preparing it ahead of time. (Bonded Object)
Add 2 Damage on all Evocation Spells
Change type of Energy of Evovation Spells 3+Int(8) times per day

Senses:Lowlight Vision(Elf) Darkvision(CL 14) 60 ft See Invisibility(CL14) Detect Magic (CL14)
1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material for up to 1 minute

Spells prepared
Cantrips:Acid Splash, Detect Magic,Message, Open/Close, School:Dancing Lights
1st:Shield, Protection from Evil,True Strike, Magic Missle School: Shocking Grasp /Bonus for High Int: Blend,Magic Missles
2nd:Resist Energy,Acid Arrow, Stone Call,Mirror Image School: Scorching Ray / Bonus for High Int: Invisbility, Glitterdust
3rd: Dispell Magic, Haste, Displacement, Clairvoyance School: Fireball / Bonus for High Int: Gaseous Form, Fly
4th: Greater Invisibility, Selective Fireball, Dimension Door  School: Intensified Fireball / Bonus for High Int:elemental Body 1,Intensified Fireball
5th:Cone of Cold, Wall of Force School: Intensified Selective Fireball / Bonus for High Int:Cone of Cold
6th:Getaway, Disintegrate School: Sirocco / Bonus for High Int: Summon Monster 6

Millenia Sunbathed is the last surviving scion of the not-so-long-ago powerfull elven Clan of the Suntouched. She was never meant to go out, doing dangerous things, always being regarded as the next great sage of the clan. Unfortunately, fate decreed, that she had to fight for her life, with her whole clan being exterminated in the Struggle to build the Wall, and thus she tried, scrambled for her life, crawled in the mud, clawed her way out of many dangerous situations. Did many things she is not proud of. But she survived. And somehow, she even made it to The Wall. Now she is regarded as the best scout on the wall, although she herself doesn't think herself to be that outstanding. Surely, with just a bit of effort, everyone can reach what she could?She nontheless accepts her role, actively trying to be the best example, trying to lead, even though her shy personality does not lend itself easily to it. Millenia still is very curious of the arcane arts, hiding away whenever possible, tinkering at her emerald lined ring, or another part of her highly enchanted equipment.

She is generally seen as a quiet woman, distant, almost cold to everyone, but still trying to be of help when help is needed. She often volunteers for nightshifts standing guard at the Wall, arguing that her enchanted sight is best used in the Night, but no-so-secretly just trying to help ease the strain on everybody as best as she can. Nothing is known about her personal life, if she ever had a lover, he surely isn't at the Wall, or at least noone ever saw her... which isn't too much of a proof, considering her ability to turn invisible whenever she wants, and her competence and sneaking...

PS: I included 2 pics, for the GM to decide which one suits him better.

Sye

Tentative interest and shocker, I am looking at a cleric haha maybe a monk since that is one that I haven't tried to play yet online.

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Im interested if there is an opening, I am thinking a tank gunslinger with a few levels of hellknight built in.

Petrus02

Could we have an statement from the GM? i think some people wait for a feedback if there are still spots, if the game will start, etc. Not everyone builts a whole character just for fun and the hope a game actually comes together like me^^

Waldham

I'm interesting, but I didn't create character because I'm afraid that the campaign don't begin.

I hesitate between a Fighter Lore Warden-Martial Master only or with a student of the war Prc and a reincarnated druid/storm kindler/Green Faith Acolyte.

Ghostly

Quote from: Petrus02 on July 17, 2018, 02:47:35 PM
Could we have an statement from the GM? i think some people wait for a feedback if there are still spots, if the game will start, etc. Not everyone builts a whole character just for fun and the hope a game actually comes together like me^^
I'd like to know too, I stumbled across this and was interested, but I don't know if there are slots left.

Snake

Sye

Quote from: Ghostly on July 17, 2018, 11:54:11 PM
I'd like to know too, I stumbled across this and was interested, but I don't know if there are slots left.

Same and haven't seen the GM on yet.

Phaia

I will also express and interest. I have no problems with no sexual content. The story is meant to be down and dirty. I am Looking at a hunter and a killer companion!

Phaia

TheScarletBlade

To be up front I work two jobs, go to school for my masters and serve in the reserves. I have very little free time. I try to be on every 2 or 3 days at the most. This campaign is previously designed, very masterfully I might add since I've spent a meticulous amount of time on it: so as long as there is players, I am there for it. That said, I am pretty sure.......wait one....

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on July 11, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

So I have only received one character sheet and I have been gone working so, hit me up?

I literally welcome any and every person who sends me a character sheet. I have 2 of 6, with 2 open reserve slots. I've silently monitored the thread and still received no character sheets. I hate to sound super blunt, I am not a hostile person I promise but if your interested, send me a lvl 15 character ready to play. 

In case anyone is interested:

Zaer is approved as a Magus based off slight character changes

Petrus02 is approved as an Arcane Trickster though still under review for exact legitimacy.

4 main slots remain, 6 in total. All of you lovely people who wanna join, feel free to PM me your characters.

I'll be honest, its at first come first serve basis. I know everyone wants to spend forever making their high level char but eventually its gotta get posted.

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, it sounds blunt but considering massive work on make optimized char on 15th level (optimized to deal/survive in the harsh setting) takes lots of effort and time. So GM just now waits players who can commit their own time to make a char and send it in PM for approval.

TheScarletBlade, do you mind I post my char here on recruit thread to public eye so folks know how I build my char?

Petrus02

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Zaer Darkwail

Ok so after some independent study, mythic is not involved. I had no idea what the hell that was but after doing the research its definitely not allowed. This campaign, though epic, is not actually mythic but normal pathfinder.

TheScarletBlade checked mythic rules himself and above was his answer for it. My char was not mythic, just highly optimized and with GM approved minor class changes.

Petrus02

As for 20 point buy, thats high fantasy so it can't be too bad! I almost always do 20 point buys.

Ingexthefuryhunter1

WELL IT IS GOOD THAT i USE HERO LAB SO i CAN MAKE THIS CHANGE QUICK

Snake

Working on mine, I just take alot of time so I can sort through the options and build a good one.

Zaer Darkwail

Anyways, not sure does GM allow full exposure of sheets to each other but for synopsis my staff magus main repertoire is that he is silver bullet magus. High AC, good saves and able sling spells on fly from spellbook thanks improved spell recall feature. However he does not know all spells what magus may know but I picked good selection of utility, offense and defense (nor he has much spell slots but overall I aimed him to be magical problem solver). His main physical offense comes from using dimensional assault (full attack into melee with dimensional door rapid teleporting). Albeit he smacks hard with staff but his dmg is not one shot dmg in category (more annoying group of enemies), but he can provide solid melee support and be elusive as he can teleport often around and keep enemy on toes.

For fluff and for serious advantage for team members he has hallow deck and hallow spell as well. So he can grant luck based boon pool for folks. Skill set wise he is bit scoundrel but nothing above +10 modifier in any those skills mostly (but can do bit trickery to fool generic minions but not bosses).

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Miguel montoia

Male dwarf gentleman 1/gunslinger (gun tank) 6/Hellknight 8 (Pathfinder RPG Adventurer's Guide 90, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 9, 50)

LN Medium humanoid (dwarf)

Init +10; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10 (+12 to notice unusual stonework)

Defense

AC 40, touch 17, flat-footed 38 (+14 armor, +5 deflection, +2 Dex, +9 shield)

hp 171 (15d10+21)

Fort +12, Ref +13, Will +6 (+4 bonus vs. charm effects, +2 bonus vs. compulsion effects); +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities

Defensive Abilities force of will (charm<sup>ISWG</sup>, compulsion<sup>ISWG</sup>), defensive training

Offense

Speed 20 ft.

Melee gauntlet (from armor) +15/+10/+5 (1d3+2) or

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;longsword +15/+10/+5 (1d8+2/19-20) or

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;unarmed strike +15/+10/+5 (1d3+2 nonlethal)

Ranged +2 shotgun +20 (1d8+2) or

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;thunder hammer +19 (2d8+10/19-20/×4 plus 1d6 fire)

Special Attacks deeds (deadeye, gun tank's resolve, gunslinger initiative, pistol-whip, quick clear, utility shot), grit (2), gun training +5 (culverin), hatred, lawbringer, smite chaos 3/day (+3 attack and AC, +8 damage)

Hellknight Spell-Like Abilities (CL 8th; concentration +11)

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;At will—detect chaos

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6/day—discern lies

Statistics

Str 14, Dex 20, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 16

Base Atk +15; CMB +17; CMD 37 (41 vs. bull rush, 41 vs. trip)

Feats Combat Reflexes, Deadly Aim, Far Shot, Gunsmithing<sup>UC</sup>, Improved Critical (culverin), Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Precise Strike<sup>APG</sup>, Rapid Shot

Traits armor expert, gunlover

Skills Acrobatics -1 (-5 to jump), Craft (blacksmith) +4 (+6 on checks related to metal or stone), Craft (firearms) +4 (+6 on checks related to metal or stone), Disable Device -2, Intimidate +16, Knowledge (planes) +4 (+4 vs. forbidden lore, +4 vs. non-forbidden lore), Linguistics +5, Perception +10 (+12 to notice unusual stonework), Profession (torturer) +7 (+9 on checks related to metal or stone), Ride -1, Stealth +5, Survival +8, Swim -3; Racial Modifiers craftsman<sup>APG</sup>, +2 Perception to notice unusual stonework

Languages Common, Dwarven, Giant, Necril

SQ armor training, bullet defection, catchphrase, disciplines (tracker<sup>ISWG</sup>, wrack<sup>ISWG</sup>), forbidden lore (0 lore; +0/+0), gunsmith, Hellknight armor 3, insanity points (0; effective Wis 12/12), magical sensor, Order of the Nail<sup>ISWG</sup>

Combat Gear arrowmaster's bracers<sup>UE</sup>, sniper goggles<sup>APG</sup>; Other Gear armor of time, shield of bolstering, +2 shotgun<sup>UC</sup>, thunder hammer<sup>UC</sup>, longsword, - legendary/dynamic item -<sup>MA</sup>, amulet of bullet protection +5<sup>UC</sup>, belt of incredible dexterity +6, endless bandolier<sup>UE</sup>, gunman's duster<sup>UE</sup>, major cloak of displacement, ring of craft magic<sup>ARG</sup>, ring of protection +5, sniper's helmet, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, gunsmith's kit<sup>UC</sup>, gunsmith's kit<sup>UC</sup>, hemp rope (50 ft.), holy symbol with flask<sup>UE</sup>, mess kit<sup>UE</sup>, pot, powder horn<sup>UC</sup>, tattoo holy symbol<sup>UE</sup>, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, 2,443 gp, 1 cp

Special Abilities

Armor Training 1 (Ex) Worn armor -1 check penalty, +1 max DEX.

Bullet Defection (+9) (Ex) A gun tank is adept at modifying and using her armor to stop firearm attacks. Starting at 2nd level, a gun tank wearing medium or heavy armor gains half the armor's bonus plus the armor's enhancement bonus (if any) as a deflection bonus against any n

Catchphrase (1d6) (Ex) As a standard action, ally in 30 ft gains d6s used as bonus on skill, save, or attack.

Combat Reflexes (6 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.

Craftsman +2 on Craft/Profession checks related to metal/stone.

Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).

Deadly Aim -4/+8 Trade a penalty to ranged attacks for a bonus to ranged damage.

Deeds Use Grit to perform special abilities with your firearms.

Defensive Training +4 Gain a dodge bonus to AC vs. monsters of the Giant subtype.

Detect Chaos (At will) (Sp) You can use detect chaos at will (as the spell).

Discern Lies (6/day) (Sp) At 2nd level, a Hellknight can use discern lies as a spell-like ability a number of times per day equal to 3 plus his Charisma modifier. His caster level equals his total character level.

Far Shot Halve the range increment penalty for extended range.

Forbidden Lore (0 lore; +0/+0) Knowing lore grants bonuses on lore related knowledge checks but penalties on others.

Force of Will - Charm +4 (Ex) +4 save vs. charm spells.

Force of Will - Compulsion +2 (Ex) +2 save vs. compulsion spells.

Grit (Ex) Gain a pool of points that are spent to fuel deeds, regained on firearm crit/killing blow.

Gun Training On a misfire with chosen firearm type, misfire value only increase by 2 (instead of 4).

Gunsmith Gain free starting firearm that only you can use properly.

Gunsmithing You can use a gunsmithing kit to craft/repair firearms and ammo.

Hatred +1 Gain a racial bonus to attacks vs. Goblinoids/Orcs.

Hellknight Armor 3 (Ex) Hellknight Armor -3 check penalty, +3 max DEX.

Insanity Points Insanity points lower Wisdom for skills and ability checks, but raise it for everything else.

Lawbringer (Su) Your attacks are considered Lawful for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

Magical Sensor (1/day) Magical Sensor grants view 600 ft. above with 360-degree viewpoint as if actually there.

Point-Blank Shot +1 to attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at up to 30 feet.

Precise Shot You don't get -4 to hit when shooting or throwing into melee.

Precise Strike +1d6 precision damage for melee attacks if you and an ally with this feat flank the same target.

Rapid Shot You get an extra attack with ranged weapons. Each attack is at -2.

Smite Chaos (3/day) (Su) +3 to hit, +8 to damage, +3 deflection bonus to AC when used.

Stonecunning +2 +2 bonus to Perception vs. unusual stonework. Free check within 10 feet.

Tracker (2/day) (Su) Summon an Animal to aid you.

Wrack (2/day, DC 17) (Su) Touch attack deals 1d6+3 damage, and sickens those who fail a Will save.

<p>Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.</p>
</body>
</html>

Sye

Maguses are truly wonderful! Think I may try the brawler hybrid class :) I feel an old character being made for this group haha

Chulanowa

I'm interested, provided I can dream up a character before its full - that's always the challenge with me, lol

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Saika on July 19, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
Maguses are truly wonderful! Think I may try the brawler hybrid class :) I feel an old character being made for this group haha

Brawler is rather solid build, just a tip; get pummeling style feats. So can do some nice stuff with charging and pummel people down.

Snake

I was working on a Bloodrager using some of the advanced armor training stuff :3 using Steelblood :3

Sye

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 19, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
Brawler is rather solid build, just a tip; get pummeling style feats. So can do some nice stuff with charging and pummel people down.

>:)

TheScarletBlade

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Muse

Wow!  Looks like I'm way, way, way too late! Please let me know if an opening every showes up! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Not too late muse, this is first come, first served. You just need work sheet fast asap and send it in PM to the GM and your in. Anyways below is my char in detail;

Adrhan Draegan
Background
Adrhan Draegan was a orphan, a child with faintly glowing red eyes found by wandering gypsies tucked comfortably in a basked placed on trade road. No idea of his origins as there was no villages near by and even most magical skilled could tell a teleportation spell had been cast in area a while ago. They camped and waited week in area, much as their supplies allowed, but so far mysterious caster of spell was not found. He was raised among them, learning their ways and culture and gypsies were mixed racially, living in their society was matter of philosophy of peace, love and compassion.

He was not talented crafter nor a dancer, but he was fine in other art; in art of deception in games and had deft fingers. Easily leeching money from various travelers who thought challenge him in game of dice or cards. But thanks his unnatural faintly glowing red eyes, it was assumed he had dark lineage and was not trusted nor gained much friends outside the gypsies he traveled with.

Then one day gypsies were attacked, usual defense for such was to run and hide or use deception to mislead, but the caravan was ambushed by bandits who sought kill everyone, rob all they have and rape the rest young people. Then surging something inside him Adrhan threw his harrow cards, shouting in fury and anger and cursing bandits with power of the deck....and suddenly cards glowed and unleashed explosive deadly magic upon the victims! Wildly magic flared in his veins as he defended the caravan with display of brilliant magic! It scared bandits running away one front, give gypsie wagons opening to run away and he tagged on wagon as it speeded away top speed away from rest of ambush. Some members of caravan died but most survived.

But, gypsies as peaceful pacifists banished him in next meeting with elders at next camp site. Albeit grateful for his interference and they otherwise would not mind such helps from outsiders, but from their own caravan member it's grave crime to use violence. So they asked Adrhan to leave the caravan for good. Adrhan then thus departed from his adoptive family in age of seventeen, starting his own independent wandering and traveling. He studied by himself, stealing magical tomes from wizards, bookshops and so on to try figure out magic he used. He instinctively knew couple spells which he could memorize and use with cards. But once studying arcane formulas from one stolen spellbook he understood it....and could cast it.

Overall his own research carried him nowhere, he was grasping shadows and knew only couple magical tricks. But true guidance to greatness and answers came with suddenly waking up with pitch black dark staff in his lap in the road; the staff communed in telepathically manner to him. Told that his blood, his lineage, had been awakened and that his lineage was ancient, old and noble. But what lineage? The staff did not tell, but told glowing eyes were not from devil, demon or monster; but simply having great arcane potential in his veins which he inherited.

The staff, Blackstaff, informed Adrhan that he was magus and through dreams and advices staff taught him how cast more magic, fight better and also help him purchase his first spellbook and write and study spells down. Becoming largely independent self-taught magus. However despite his lineage stems from ancient one, clouded in traditions, the staff did not inform any of those traditions as he said "Your real family rejected you and kicked you out of the family, but despite that they cannot block from lineage manifesting. So thus you have no need bound yourself to same traditions, codes and rules."

Adrhan then used his magic for generally for good, but defying authority and rules whenever it suited him. Becoming wandering gambler, mercenary for hire who works for whim and basic ideal. A adventurer.

Around age of twenty the Dark Monarch’s Forces (DMF) started gather and attack. Next decade he spend helping and defending communities against threats, then worked on evacuations and then worked on harassing enemy forces to slow their progress down (along side some other renown heroes, which most have died like martyrs). Adrhan had few times tempted with thought to die as well, but his staff reminds him; "If you die? Who remembers them with toast in memorial day of the dead?"

So Adrhan has against odds fought hard both protect but also survive. As wall started to be build he was along with other heroes defending against enemy armies, especially against devils and demons which rapid teleporting movement he could match and his spell selection was versatile and had knowledge of planar entities himself. Along with way shut down his foe's means of escape as he assaulted them with his staff and magic. He may not be most powerful archmage or warrior who could crush ogre sized brute in single blow, but he was most difficult foe to pin down and heavily defensive. Striking foes unawares and tricking them and wear them down in battle and often forcing on retreat. Or crush them if against odds they keep fighting.

However he is by nature still disliking authority and chain of command, so despite membership in Mithril he mostly likes to do what he prefers to do in regards doing missions and has casual disrespect for high and mighty figures. Expect to veteran warriors and fellow heroes. He cares not for brass who got into position thanks pre-wall noble lineages, only true warriors who had faced DMF troops in combat have earned his respect. He spends his casual free time in playing cards, continue be entertaining gambler and ladies charmer. His only true weakness comes in beautiful women (and trouble he gets into). Succubi are especially dangerous to him as his guard is bit lower against them and likes show mercy towards beauty, which he recognizes even on devils and demons when it's due.

Class changes (approved)
My staff magus is also bladebound, but this case could called 'staffbound'. However instead of binding to single staff, he instead binds to existing magical staff, process bit similar how Venom symbiote takes over a body from a host, his case Blackstaff does so with existing magical staff and changes it into sentient staff. Also spending point from arcane pool he can recharge charges in his staff which he is bound to.

Also normally card caster could not combined to blade bound archetype (because they both affect arcane pool), however the thing is card caster changes arcane pool function from empowering melee weapons to empowering thrown cards (turn them into weapon). Blade bound other hand splits arcane pool between black blade and Magus. Neither archetypes 'removes' feature like archetypes usually do, both making minor change to the same class feature and changes are not even similar.

So GM approved combine blade bound ('staff bound') with card caster. All as means able fill 'gambit' fantasy.

LtFox

Hello hello, much interest here.

As a happy coincidence, I already had a spare high-level character that never actually got any action.  Just need to buff it up a couple of levels and add equipment.

Anyways, submitting a high-power Umbral Sorcerer, a Shadowcaster.  Packing enough firepower to knock a dragon on it's ass, and all the utility one could ever need.

A question, though, before I post my character.  Are background skills in use?  These days, I take it as a granted mostly, but generally it's smart to ask.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Waldham

Lament
Race :  Human
Level : Wasteland Blightbreaker Chirurgeon Promethean Alchemist
Character sheet on Myth-Weavers (coming soon)

Muse

So there's a complete magus application?  Anything else? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Petrus02

my arcane trickster is still under review but tenatively approved. wizard4/rogue1 arcane trickster 10 sheet is posted somewhere on the site before

Muse

Okay, sounds like a divine caster will be more useful than my Dragon Disciple. 

Does this world have Golarion's pantheon? 

Muse

Ah, insomnia.  How would I get anything done without you? 

Well, obviously she's not done already, but she's coming along fast. it's an action theme I build on a lot in pathfinder, though never before at this level! 

Edit:  I'm not supposed to link google drive to the public portions of the site.  *Snips*  Just going to send this link to our GM, Zaer, and anyone who asks for it, and leave her history here.

Briar Rose Brandywine

"I think it was five years ago?  Maybe eight? 

"The enemy was getting dangerously close to my little village of Lowhill.  While we were all packing up to leave, falling deep into more friendly territory barrels of bulk goods and bag on bag of seed with which to start over, i watched the armies of the big folk marching to the front to fight for us.  Brave men, young and old.  Boys younger than me even not counting halfling years.  More than a few lithe, fresh faced boys whom i was pretty sure were binding their chests down beneath that mail. 

"They going to fight. 

"They were going to die. 

"And we were going to go hide behind a half built wall. 

"I couldn’t stand it.  I’m just a halfling, and small for my kind.  I learned scimitar, sickle and sling to defend myself, not well enough to take to war.  I'm too weak, my arms too short, and back then I bore only the tiniest hint of Sarenrae's blessing. 

"But I took my scimitar and my sickle. I took clean bandages and sterile thread and all the medicinal herbs I could carry.  I followed those big folk to the front.  They told me to go home. I just waited.  When the men began to fall, I ran out onto the field, lithe and nimble as only a halfling dancer could be.  I healed the dying and helped them get back behind their lines.  When I had too, I struck the undead with magic stones. I burned the living with holy fires.  I slashed with sickle and scimitar. Unleashed the ever growing wrath of the sun goddess.   

"Time and again, I brought these people back from the brink of death, ‘til even death could not hold back my power…  Not if I could find enough diamonds. 

"I’m doing it still.  I dance through the battlefields now, slicing and slashing my way through the foe with holy iron, burning and banishing ‘til I find where I’m needed most, and I bring them home. 

"That’s why you called me here, isn’t it sir?  You know I’ll stick with these men.  I’ll help them do what needs doing, and then I’ll bring them home.” 

LtFox

Okay, just zipped my Shadowcaster Sorcerer off to the DM, still waiting on word about background skills.

Otherwise, I've got a spell slot for 5, 6 and 7ths level spells still open, so if you think of an Arcane spell for those levels that you could really use in the party, feel free to share!  Turns out, when you build a sorcerer around shadow spells, you wind up with plenty of space in your spells known, quite the opposite of the usual sorcerer problem.

Now to whip up a suitable background...
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Petrus02

Wall of Force is a great spell to have, place a wall between you and your enemies, when they threaten to overwhelm the party. Passwal lets you open a passage where none is. situational but nice to have
Telekinesis are pretty versatile, if your creative enough to use it

At 6th level the first thing i thought off was cold ice strike. swift action means you don't need to know quicken spell, which is real nice, although the  area it effects is rather poor. expect to hit one, maybe two enemies with it. Disintegrate targets a safe that you most likely won't target that often when you use shadow magic - and deals mayor damage if you succeed
Maybe Greater heroism or Geas/Quest could help, although i do accknowledge that you burn through your spells exceedingly fast if you use greater heroism on yourself for every battle - even faster when you use it for others, but it can be a great help for the frontliners if you do.

Summon monster 7 is a versatile Spell to have, although the duration is still shitty. nonetheless, if you summon something it can deal damage, soak damage and stay in front of you to block enemies moving to you so... its a good thing i guess. If your more into shadow, maybe take hungry Darkness? its a fun spell, but please think before casting it upon us^^
Or take greater Black tentacles, it only targets evil things, leaving us free to walk within.

LtFox

Some of those I already have, and I'll be using summons mostly through Shadow Conjuration and Greater Shadow Conjuration.  It's even better than the standard version objectively, since casting time is a Standard Action.  Even if the critters have reduced health, they'll still do damage and block stuff off.

I'm considering some of the others, though I'm on the fence on Cold Ice strike since I have Quicken already and can use it on a lot of stuff, might take it for backup.  Also on that point, how many can already cast Haste, or should I drop it from my spell list if most others can already cast it?
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Petrus02

I've got fly in my spellbook and prepared once, but i wouldn't call it on the fly^^

Muse

Herosim is really nice, too.  Good hope is better.  : )

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Petrus02 on July 21, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
I've got fly in my spellbook and prepared once, but i wouldn't call it on the fly^^

I do not have fly but have overland flight spell (so my guy can fly most of the day).

Snake

Phaia

I need an Opinion/ruling/etc from those that know pathfinder much better then I do.
I am building a fighter/varient Multiclass that uses a bow [no not the archer archtype. It lost to many abilities I wanted namely Advanced weapon Training!

Can
Abundant Tactics (Ex) The fighter adds his weapon training bonus to the number of times per day he can use a combat feat he has that allows a limited number of daily uses, such as the Stunning Fist feat.
Be used with [taken as a feat]
Warrior Spirit (Su) The fighter can forge a spiritual bond with a weapon that belongs to the associated weapon group, allowing him to unlock the weapon’s potential. Each day, he designates one such weapon and gains a number of points of spiritual energy equal to 1 + his weapon training bonus. While wielding this weapon, he can spend 1 point of spiritual energy to grant the weapon an enhancement bonus equal to his weapon training bonus. Enhancement bonuses gained by this advanced weapon training option stack with those of the weapon, to a maximum of +5. The fighter can also imbue the weapon with any one weapon special ability with an equivalent enhancement bonus less than or equal to his maximum bonus by reducing the granted enhancement bonus by the amount of the equivalent enhancement bonus. The item must have an enhancement bonus of at least +1 (from the item itself or from warrior spirit) to gain a weapon special ability. In either case, these bonuses last for 1 minute.

Also do you know if TSB is allowing a drawback and extra Trait?
Background Skills?

Phaia

DaringRepartease

Not the GM, but Rules as Written, they don't seem compatible.  Abundant Tactics gives increased uses of "Use this ability X times per day" whereas Warrior Spirit gives a pool of points.  Of course, individual GMs may vary.

Chulanowa

Daring's got it right; Warrior Spirit gives you an expendable resource, not a "uses per day" counter.

Sye

Muse

Reposting to say that Briar Rose--cleric of Sarenrae--is mostly done.  She still has a few thousand gold I'm holding off on 'til I can get some feedback from the GM--like on whether we'll be using mounts or not. 

It could very easily all get converted into expensive spell components for things like Raise Dead and Restoration. 

Scarlet, let me know if you need me to PM you a new link to her.  Once you have a game board out of the public sections of the site I'll add the link with this info.  :)

Briar Rose Brandywine

"I think it was five years ago?  Maybe eight? 

"The enemy was getting dangerously close to my little village of Lowhill.  While we were all packing up to leave, falling deep into more friendly territory barrels of bulk goods and bag on bag of seed with which to start over, i watched the armies of the big folk marching to the front to fight for us.  Brave men, young and old.  Boys younger than me even not counting halfling years.  More than a few lithe, fresh faced boys whom i was pretty sure were binding their chests down beneath that mail. 

"They going to fight. 

"They were going to die. 

"And we were going to go hide behind a half built wall. 

"I couldn’t stand it.  I’m just a halfling, and small for my kind.  I learned scimitar, sickle and sling to defend myself, not well enough to take to war.  I'm too weak, my arms too short, and back then I bore only the tiniest hint of Sarenrae's blessing. 

"But I took my scimitar and my sickle. I took clean bandages and sterile thread and all the medicinal herbs I could carry.  I followed those big folk to the front.  They told me to go home. I just waited.  When the men began to fall, I ran out onto the field, lithe and nimble as only a halfling dancer could be.  I healed the dying and helped them get back behind their lines.  When I had too, I struck the undead with magic stones. I burned the living with holy fires.  I slashed with sickle and scimitar. Unleashed the ever growing wrath of the sun goddess.   

"Time and again, I brought these people back from the brink of death, ‘til even death could not hold back my power…  Not if I could find enough diamonds. 

"I’m doing it still.  I dance through the battlefields now, slicing and slashing my way through the foe with holy iron, burning and banishing ‘til I find where I’m needed most, and I bring them home. 

"That’s why you called me here, isn’t it sir?  You know I’ll stick with these men.  I’ll help them do what needs doing, and then I’ll bring them home.”

TheScarletBlade

Hey Y'all!

Turns out working 32 straight days sucks. Finally got a day off. I am looking through the characters sent to me, which is harder than you think when it comes to level 15 characters. Also I am trying to timestamp when I received everyone's characters so I can release set the party. That said, when its set whos in, take a look through the chars and make sure there is balance. Received a lot of striker type chars.....you won't survive without balance.

Should hear from me later today, til then, keep up the character designing!

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

LtFox

Well, a quick skimming of the thread reveals the following submissions:

Petrus02: Arcane Trickster, primary skill user

Zaer Darkwail: Magus, hybrid tank/dps/arcane caster

Ingexthefuryhunter1: Guntank Hellknight, primary tank

Waldham: Alchemist (maybe?), hybrid tank/healer

LtFox: Umbral Sorcerer, primary arcane caster, focus on wide utility and damage

Muse: Cleric, primary divine caster

Saika: Monk, hybrid tank/dps

Looking at the lineup, we should easily have all the main roles covered.  We've got all the primaries, and enough hybrids to make me comfortable to tackle most any kind of mission.  Though looking some of our possibilities over, our group would be shaping to excel more in quick slash-and-burn or sabotage operations compared to your classic long-term dungeon crawl.  Kind of fitting, since it's supposed to be a special operations squad.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Phaia

Thanks for all the help guys. I did send in a character days ago.

I figure since Zael and others were showing off characters here is mine.

Phaia

Lady Zara or the Captain

The story of Zaralana del Gandtra starts out as most do. A lovely elf child born to a member of the Elf King's guard. It was discovered early on that Zara lacked any normal skill with magic, a trait that seemed to be happening more and more within the elves. What Zara did have was a good mind and a quick lithe body that took to the hardships of a warrior. While still in her 'teens' she was training with the best of the guards including her mother one of the senior officers. Zara learned light blades and two weapons and could swirl and almost dance with twin blades. She found that with the rare elf thornblades used by her other and a few others she could be deadly.

The the grand lands came under attack by the forces of the Dark Monarch and though the elves held those forces at bay for almost 3 years, they were in the end beaten and the remnants driven from the once green lands. The time they had bought had allowed other survivors to begin building a grand fortified city so that is where the survivors fled for. What became know as 'The Trail of elf tears' was a fighting retreat. each day a few more died and some of those arose to join the undead following at their heels.

The remnants were within days of the city when a huge horde of the Dark Monarch forces caught up. Intending to end these outnumber elves once and for all the Horde attacked with no real plan in a narrow valley. The King and most of his guard and a main part of the army stood their ground...over 1400 elves faced an undead army backed by dragons and demons. Zara was by then a member of the guard and was commanded to take a force and lead an exhausting force march to the city. She lead a few hundred injured soldiers to protect what was left of the grand elf nation as they fled the final battle.

No elf survived that battle so no one really knows what really happened. What is know is this. Four months after reaching the city. Zara lead a scouting group back too the valley. There they found horrors they had not planned on for the Elf king and 18 of his guard, including Zara's own mother, had been turned to Undead and stood waiting. Zara lead the charge and battle and fought not just her undead mother but the King as well. She had already grown past both in her skills yet the undead gave them both more power. Stories are whispered by the elves that fought the battle. Stories about how Zara had tears on her cheeks as she destroyed first her mother then the king. Reclaiming the rare adamantine thorn-blades and the heirloom celestial Armor from her mother and the royal standard and crown from the king.

Since then The elves refer to her as Malady though she has no real title. Those that rode with her that day call her 'The Steel Captain' or simply 'Captain' a rank that other elves have also begun to call her.

Zaralana del Gandtra
Elf Fighter 15 CG
HP 154 /  Speed ft Init 9
AC 31 Fort 17 Ref 16 Will 20
CMB +26 BAB 15
+3 Thorn Blade [Keen][+2 to confirm Crit] +30/+25/+20 (2d6 +18, 15-20/x2)
+3 TB [Keen] ITWF +28/+23/+18/+28/+23 (2d6 +18, 15-20/x2)
+3 TB [Keen] Piranaha -ITWF +24/+19/+14/+24/+19 (2d6+26, 15-20/x2)
Composite Long Bow [+1] +26/+21/+16 (1d8+1, 20/x3)
Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (6) Con 12 (3) Wis 14 (3) Int 14 (4) Cha 10 (0)

Magic Items

Celestal Armor
This +3 chainmail is so fine and light that it can be worn under normal clothing without betraying its presence. It has a maximum Dexterity bonus of +8, an armor check penalty of –2, and an arcane spell failure chance of 15%. It is considered light armor and allows the wearer to use fly on command (as the spell) once per day.

+3 Adamantine Elven Thornblade [Keen] [+2 to confrim Crits] Erui galad -o i anor [Hope]
+3 Adamantine Elven Thornblade [Keen] [+2 to confrim Crits] Vedui galad -o anor [Faith]
Headband of Mental Prowess +2 Wis/Int-Perception 15 ranks
Belt of Physical Might +4 [Dex/Con]
Gloves of Dueling
These supple gloves grant the wearer a +4 bonus to her CMD against disarm attacks, attempts to sunder her wielded weapons, and effects that cause her to lose her grip on her weapons (such as grease). The wearer doesn’t drop held weapons when panicked or stunned. If the wearer has the weapon training class feature and is using an appropriate weapon, her weapon training bonus increases by +2

Greater Aegis of Recovery- worn around neck
This aegis has a thick medallion that is typically carved with the image of bared fangs or a poisoned dagger. The item grants the wearer a +5 resistance bonus on all saving throws to recover from a continuing effect, such as ongoing poison damage, daily saving throws against a disease, a hold person spell, or lingering damage from an attack. Should the wearer drop below 0 hit points, the greater aegis of recovery heals the wearer for 5d8+7 points of damage and then crumbles to dust.

Ring of protection +2
Ring of sustenance
Cloak of Resistance +5/Cloak of the Hedge Wizard- Abjuration
+5 resistance to all saves:
prestidigitation on command and at will: Abjuration: at will—resistance; 1/day—endure elements, shield

Sash of War Champion worn-chest
The wearer treats his fighter level as 4 higher than normal for the purpose of the armor training and bravery class features.

Handy Haversack
Blood Reservoir of Physical Prowess
This blown-glass vial has a chain for attaching it to the handle of a weapon. When filled with the wearer’s blood, it gains powerful magic. Filling the reservoir takes a full minute, deals 4 points of Constitution damage (which can be healed normally), and imbues the reservoir with 4 charges. Charging the reservoir changes the blood to magical fluid, which does not clot or decay with time.

The wearer can speak the first command word to draw 1 or more charges from the reservoir, curing 1 point of physical ability score damage per charge used.

The wearer can speak the second command word to imbue herself with a great burst of physical prowess, depleting all remaining charges and gaining an inherent bonus to one physical ability score equal to twice the number of charges used. This bonus lasts until the end of the wearer’s next turn.

The bearer can only use the reservoir if it is held in hand or attached to a held or wielded weapon. A bearer can safely carry only one charged reservoir at a time; any others spontaneously drain their charges in 1d10 rounds, leaving only the highest-charged reservoir intact. A reservoir has no effect if not charged with the wearer’s blood, and cannot be charged by bloodless creatures or those that cannot take Constitution damage.
Hold 4 charges attached to hilt of off hand Thornblade

Shining Wayfinder, Pearly White Spindle Ioun Stone hid in concealing pocket

A shining wayfinder appears as a polished silver compass. In addition to the usual functions of a wayfinder (including the ability to create light) a shining wayfinder can be used to cast detect evil-when so used, its needle points not to the north but rather to the nearest source of evil within 60 feet. Once per day, a shining wayfinder can be used to cast protection from evil upon the wayfinder’s bearer. A shining wayfinder functions only for a creature that is good-aligned. When held by an evil creature, the shining wayfinder’s needle spins in a frantic circle. When held by any creature that is both nonevil and nongood, the needle does not point to anything in particular (not even to the north).
With a command word, you can use a wayfinder to shine (as the light spell). The wayfinder also acts as a nonmagical (magnetic) compass, granting you a +2 circumstance bonus on Survival checks to avoid becoming lost. All wayfinders include a small indentation designed to hold a single ioun stone. An ioun stone slotted in this manner grants you its normal benefits (as if it were orbiting your head), but frequently reveals entirely new powers due to the magic of the wayfinder itself.
-----
Pearly White Ioun Stone: This stone grants the wearer the ability to regenerate 1 point of damage per 10 minutes. Regeneration works like a ring of regeneration. It only cures damage taken while the character is using the stone.

-----
Resonant Powers Method 1: +2 sacred bonus on saves against death effects and attacks that rely on negative energy. ( Pre-errata: +1 sacred bonus on saves against attacks that rely on negative energy.)

Concealing Pocket --inside cloak
Feather Token-Floating Feather x6
Greater Aegis of recovery-- extra in Handy Haversack

equipment

Switchblade Knife x4 -one each boot, one behind back, one in concealing pocket
Composite Longbow [+1]
arrows x16 +quiver
Tripping Arrow x4
Elven Curved Blade +26/+21/+16 1d10+2 18-20x2
Elven Branched Spear +26/+21/+16 1d8+2 x3

Fighter's Kit-Weight 29 lbs. This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, an iron pot, a mess kit, rope, soap, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin.

Deluxe Dungeoneering Kit-Weight 15 lbs. This bundle of essential supplies for exploring ruins and abandoned cities includes two candles, chalk, a hammer and four pitons, 50 feet of hemp rope, a hooded lantern with 5 flasks of oil, two sacks, two torches, and four tindertwigs. A deluxe dungeoneering kit contains two candles, chalk, a hammer and four pitons, 50 feet of silk rope, two sacks, three sunrods, four tindertwigs, and an everburning torch.
Gear Maintenace Kit- Weight 2 lbs. This kit contains metal polish, a small file, a leather paring knife, conditioning oil for leather, two soft cloths, extra leather straps, a sewing needle, and a few buttons.

Grooming Kit-Weight 2 lbs. This pouch of toiletries includes a comb, scissors, a nail file, a sponge, a hairbrush, a miniature mirror, soap, a chewing stick, and tooth powder.

Undead Slayer's Kit-Weight 7 lbs. This kit includes a wooden holy symbol, a necklace of garlic bulbs, a hammer, a wooden stake, 2 flasks of holy water, one sunrod, a potion of lesser restoration, and a potion of protection from evil.

Undead Aid Kit-Weight 1/2 lb. This small leather satchel contains various alchemical remedies that treat common maladies caused by exposure to undead. An undeath aid kit contains 1 dose of each of the following alchemical remedies: antiplague, antitoxin, padzahr, soul stimulant, and twitch tonic.

Vampire Slayer's Kit-Weight 8 lbs. This small, latched wooden case contains numerous tools and devices used in hunting and slaying vampires. It contains 10 cloves of garlic, four masterwork wooden stakes, a hammer, a silvered mirror, 4 vials of holy water, 1 application of silversheen, and a masterwork holy symbol. It also contains numerous regents and powders used for treating wounds and making wards, salves, and other concoctions. In addition to its general usefulness, when displayed, a vampire slayer’s kit grants its owner a +2 bonus on all Charisma-based skill checks made to investigate or seek out vampires.

Unless noted-All of the above are in the Handy Haversack

Petrus02

TheScarletBlade

Hopefully,

I must write an apology. My unit got called up to fight wild fires in our state. I have spent the last 3 weeks fighting fires, rescuing evacuees and generally trying to help our fellow man. I understand if after....omg almost 2 and half weeks people are not interested anymore. That is understandable but I would beseech my fellow writers to forgive me my duty to my country. Whoever is still interested, let me know so we can kick this thing off right as in the following week as I work myself back onto to E/.

Sincerely,
           Blade

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Zaer Darkwail

Still interested, I do not loose interest based on lenght of time (only worry has GM disappeared/dead or occupied otherwise and unable to start or run game).

TheScarletBlade

Sorry the wild fire couldn't make your dream come through! :P

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Phaia

Thanks  Blade for the service and yes I am still interested get back to me on the character I sent in or just let me know here if you need it resent

Phaia

Muse

Welcome back!  I'm glad to hear from you, and your'e still interested to run.  I hope you got through all that hale and hearty.  Miss Brandywine is at your service.  :)

Sye