The Walking Lust: Recruitment Page

Started by Aragem, June 19, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

The Walking Lust

January 25, 2018 began as a normal day.  People rose from their beds and went to work or school with the knowledge they would do the same tomorrow and the next day after that.  However, this day would be the last day of civilization as they knew it. 

The female survivors would call it the Lust, the infection that spread across the male populace changing them into monsters and mutants.  Bodies twisted into inhuman visages, their minds burned away under the onslaught of unquenchable Lust.  With eternal sex drives, the monsters fell upon the women viciously raping them.  Fathers molested daughters, men raped their wives and lovers, and women were assaulted by complete strangers on the streets and in their homes and jobs; torn apart by monsters fighting over holes to fuck and raped until they die of exhaustion or deprivation.  Civilization collapsed overnight.  Monsters wondered the streets and land seeking new victims to sate their ever craving Lust and the women, the survivors, live in hiding scraps of the old world.       

Two years later, the world has become almost unrecognizable.  Towns and cities stand empty save for the prowl of a monster and a silent huddle of hidden survivor.  A group of survivors have managed to hide out at the edge of a city in an old Cold War era bomb shelter already stocked with food and supplies.  For several months of careful rationing, they were able to live in relative peace and quiet, until the food began to dwindle and they would have to brave the city to find food.

Theme:  This game is about survival with extreme elements of non-con sex with monsters.  Think of The Walking Dead meets Lust of the Dead.  The survivors will have to scavenge for supplies, medicine, and food and safe water all the while avoiding monsters.  Survivors will have to contend with fear, stress, depression, and rage.  The women can turn to each other for comfort, protections, and even love, but beware of betrayal in a world with no law and order.

Rules for all Players

1. Be courteous to GM and Players.  Be polite and mindful of each other’s likes and dislikes.  Plan scenes ahead of time so you can avoid making the other Player uncomfortable by introducing something they don’t like.  You can PM or use the OOC thread to discuss and plan scenes.  Settle any disagreements civilly.

2. Players will be divided into Survivors (females or futas) and monsters.  See below for rules concerning each side.

3. Announce any absents or delays in the thread, especially if you want to leave the game.  Don’t leave your partners or other players hanging.  If you gone for more than one week after your last response with no word either through the OOC thread or PM, then you will be removed from the game to make room for another player and to continue the game flow.

4. Each post must be three or more paragraphs long.  If you want to write more, please do, but I would like to players to give as much as they are given.  I do not want to see someone give several paragraphs of good detail writing and all they get in return is a few lines.  That is lazy writing and inconsiderate to your partner and other players. 

Survivors

The women who survived the first night of Lust.  These women have managed to live through two years in a world gone mad and have the scars, both mental and physical, to show it.  Most of these women have experienced encounters with monsters and lived to tell about it. 

The game will have realistic situations.  For example, if a character falls from a third story building and falls on top of an abandoned car, she will not bounce up and resume unloading her shotgun into an attacking monster’s head.  Not saying that she has to die from such a fall, but she will be hurt with concussion, broken bones, and even lacerations which will need medical attention.  Also, unless a survivor is an Olympic athlete, she won’t be able to clear a thirty foot leap nor lift a car by herself.  There will be characters will above average strength.

Futas: During the spread of Lust, some women’s bodies were changed.  They became stronger, more endurable, and the biggest change is they grew a fully functional penis.  Futas were rare after the Night of Lust and most were killed by their fellow survivors as women thought them no better than the monsters who hunted them.  However, there are some futas still alive who either found an accepting group or kept what they were hidden from others.  The biggest advantage of being futa is they are ignored by the monsters.  However, despite their greater strength, they are still vulnerable to anything that could kill a human: gunshot, fire, poison, illness, etc.  I know a few players have expressed interest in making Futa characters, but I want to keep the number down to 1 futa per survivor’s group.  As I said before, if I get a large number of players wanting to play as survivors, we’ll have two groups.

Character Sheet for Survivors

Include a picture of your character.  No photos, please use only anime or art images. 

NAME: Character’s name here.
SKILLS: What your character is proficient at.  This can go hand in hand with her background.  A survivor with a medical field background would of course know how to treat injuries while a character with a military or law enforcement background knows how to hand weapons.  Please keep her down to one or two skills.  No master of all trades characters.
BACKGROUND:  Basically, who your character was before the Lust, how she survived the Night of Lust, and the two years since.  You don’t have to write a novella length background, so one or two paragraphs is fine.

-Like The Walking Dead, I want the characters to be normal people of average backgrounds who find themselves in horrific circumstances.  Rick Grimes who was a sheriff deputy becomes an inspirational leader, Michonne had been an attorney but turned into a fearsome warrior, and Andrea who had been a clerk became the group’s sharp shooter, however these characters endured a lot of hardship to get where they were.  You can use these as examples.  There will be no secret agent with superhuman genetics that grants her inhuman dexterity and strength.  This isn’t Resident Evil. 

-Also, all of these characters have endured two years of Lust infected monsters.  They have all had one encounter or another with monsters either as rape survivors or witnesses to rape.  Tearful virgins or sexually naive women are nonexistent in this world.  Basically, innocence has died the night the Lust came.   

- Characters should be normal body proportions.  No enormous breasts or dicks.

Monsters

Monsters are human men that have been infected by the Lust.  During the Night of Lust, their bodies mutated into monsters whose sole purpose is to mate with females, even outright fighting each other an orifice.  After the initial Night of Lust, the monsters roam the land and prowl the city streets seeking victims.  Monsters can come in all shapes and sizes with different sets of abilities.  They also come in different types.

Basic:  Basic monsters are the most common.  They hunt down victims or lay in wait for the careless survivor.  Once they catch a victim, they will proceed to continuously rape her either orally, vaginally, or anally (sometimes all three).  These monsters have endless sex drives so after climaxing, within minutes they are reading to go again and will not stop unless killed or disabled.  Some of the monsters can wonder in packs presenting a possible scene of gangrape, but they have been seen fighting with others over a victim.

Breeders:  These monsters are similar to Basics, but with one horrifying difference.  They are able to impregnate their victims.  Survivors don’t know what’s worse.  Being constantly raped over and over, or being raped once and released as now they have several eggs growing inside which will hatch within days killing the victim and giving birth to new monsters.  Survivors can abort the eggs with a strong nasty concoction that puts enough stress on the body to induce a miscarriage, however this will weaken the victim and make them vulnerable unless cared for by others.

Evolved:  The most rare and most dangerous.  These monsters started out as Basic, but something happened over the course of two years.  Perhaps they remember a bit of who they were before or perhaps they developed a mind of their own.  These monsters are highly intelligence and will deploy numerous means to hunt and trap victims.  They have been known to even speak to victims or even cut a deal with a survivor in exchange for more hapless victims . . .

Character Sheet for Monsters

Must include an image of monster.

BREED: What should survivors call your monster? 
TYPE: Basic, Breeder, or Evolved
ABILITIES:  What your monster can do?  Jump high?  Powerful sense of smell?  Tough hide? 
BEHAVIOR:  Describe your monster’s behavior.  Do they hunt in packs?  Wait and watch?  Favorite hunting grounds?
WEAKNESS:  Monsters cannot be invincible.  Are they scared of fire?  Sensitive to bright light?  Allergic to water?  It will be between you and the players to decide if they had come across this monster before or if they need to learn its weakness.     

- Keep in mind that though monsters can be well endowed, don’t give them impossibly huge cocks.  I doubt a woman can take a cock thicker than the large end of a baseball bat without taking injury.

- Monsters can be dangerous, but their goal isn’t to harm or kill their victims.  A monster can be rough, but no rougher than leaving behind bruises.  Breaking bones, cutting open skin, is to be avoided unless you want your monster to unintentionally do it for story’s sake.

Cast of Players
[/b][/size]

Survivors

Dominque: Elise Birchler
pdragon: Billie Withers
BlueEyedBard: Miryam "Mimi" Morgan
SirianEve: Toya Arsiento

Monsters
The Villain: Gargoyles and Golden Boys
Zaer Darkwail: Orguin

Melieli

Jan 18th I'm sorry my partners! My work is starting soon and I need some time to do some paperwork to get ready. I  won't be able to write for a little bit, but I will return and reply your posts! Really sorry!

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Metro Mech

Placing interest here. I would like to be a monster as well.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

TheVillain

I'm up for being a monster, of course. :P

Though a quick question, do they have to always rape the women to death? I had a few designs in mind for monsters that are more about impregnating their victims (possibly too death with accelerated/violent pregnancies that make more monsters).

With player permission, of course.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Sirian Eve

I'll play :) A survivor.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Lockepick

Interested in being a survivor -- even if it's a lady survivor.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Dominique

Aragem

Quote from: TheVillain on June 20, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
I'm up for being a monster, of course. :P

Though a quick question, do they have to always rape the women to death? I had a few designs in mind for monsters that are more about impregnating their victims (possibly too death with accelerated/violent pregnancies that make more monsters).

With player permission, of course.

I was considering that today.  There may be some types of monsters that impregnate the women and then leave them be, which could be actually worse as the eggs within will hatch soon tearing their way out of the mother within days.  There would be an abortive medicine they would have to take to force out the eggs, but it's risky as it can cause severe illness in the victim. 

TheVillain

Quote from: Aragem on June 20, 2018, 06:07:47 PM
I was considering that today.  There may be some types of monsters that impregnate the women and then leave them be, which could be actually worse as the eggs within will hatch soon tearing their way out of the mother within days.  There would be an abortive medicine they would have to take to force out the eggs, but it's risky as it can cause severe illness in the victim.

That's actually kind of what I was picturing. A monster that's kill is arguably worse as it rapes the victims and leaves a 'wombburster' that will kill the victim a few days to a week later as she gives birth to a new monster. So now the group has to deal with two monsters, not just one. The flip side of that is that, at least in theory, you can get to a victim fast enough to perform an abortion to prevent the 2nd monster and save the woman's life. In theory.  >:)
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Metro Mech

What about keeping the women around in order to get more eggs out of them till they expire since it would be better for the species I am thinking about creating?
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Aragem

My thoughts is that at first, the group deals with the basic variety which are mindless monsters focused on straight up fucking and eventually the survivors come across the more evolved versions that are actually more intelligent.

Sirian Eve

Aragem

Wow, so far 8 people interested.  Wow.  I just want to see how many more are interested before I start setting up rules. 

Aragem

Update:  Added Survivor conditions and Monsters types.

I'm going to leave this up as an interest check for another day to see if we can draw in more interest before I start posting rules. 

I want to get about five survivors (less is fine) and some players dedicating to being monsters.  The game will start with survivors interacting together in an old back yard bomb shelter from the Cold War Era with dwindling supplies for which the survivors will have to go scavenging and have the game's first monster encounter.

pdragon

I'd be down to play a survivor, perhaps one that ends up becoming a futa over the course of the story.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

PrestaDGTation

Oh, fun!

Don't know what I'd be most interested in playing.  Might create two characters (1 surv /  monster) just for fun and see if they fit the story!

Cool idea!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Lockepick

Your conditions seem pretty heavily to favor death (depending on how common the abortive drug is) -- is there an option/flag for players that are comfortable with rough, aggressive monsters, but not RPing out snuff? I'm fine with even death being implied/montaged and coming in with a new survivor or something -- but I'd rather not write out being literally raped to death.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

TheVillain

You know what? I think I can throw some of the designs up if it helps. I basically have it down to two ideas of differing levels of extreme. Let me know what you think.

Gargoyles

Name: "Gargoyles", as their grey skin is said to like rough stone from a distance.

Age: The lifespan of a Gargoyle is unknown but believed to be shorter then a human's.

Orientation: Straight

Ons: NC, Impreg

Offs: Futa, Scat

Monster Type: Breeder

Strengths: Gargoyles are believed to have better vision then a human especially in the dark, but otherwise are about the same. They are also much stronger then a normal human and have some level of regenerative capabilities. Gargoyles also have bat-like wings and clearly either can glide or can fly short distances, though which is up for debate. Their penises appear to be leaking pre-cum nearly constantly, which during a rape will act as a lubricant, making the rapes less-awful-then-you'd-think but still terrifying.

Weakness: Believed to have a significantly faster metabolism then a human to fuel their flight and regenerative capabilities, on the flipside Gargoyles are always hungry and they have been known to eat anything they can catch including uninfected men and other monsters. Gargoyles do tend to refrain from eating their own kind if they can, but that's a big If. This also makes them extra-susceptible to poison.

A Gargoyle's penis is usually quite large and leaking pre-cum almost constantly, making them easier to track. Their instinct is to breed human women but if the penis is somehow damaged this might turn off the pre-cum, so there are reports of victims being literally and painfully raped to death. And like any other Breeder type monster the victims usually survive the initial experience but die giving birth to another Gargoyle 3 days later, but it is entirely possible for a victim to somehow get an abortion during those three days and survive.

Extra: While Gargoyles as a whole are Breeder-type, there are rumors of a "Master Gargoyle" dubbed "Scar" that would qualify as Evolved. According to the rumors Scar is at least as smart as a human, possibly even capable of Speech. This is however unconfirmed.
Golden Boys

Name: Nicknamed "Golden Boys", from a distance these monsters look like anthromorphic lion-men made out of a gold-like metal. Up close though it's apparent that the golden appearence is actually due to an oily film that covers their bodies.

Age: Unknown, but it is believed that a single Golden Boy's lifespan is only a couple months.

Orientation: Straight

Ons: NC, Impreg

Offs: Futa, Scat

Monster Type: Breeder

Strengths: The senses of Golden Boys are believed to all be heightened relative to humans, and they're usually significantly faster and stronger. The film that covers their bodies also appears to contain powerful pheromones and aphrodisiacs, victims have reported that their bodies started experiencing symptoms of arousal before they were even aware of the Golden Boy's presence though the range of this effect is believed to be relatively short. The actual rapes themselves have also been described as surprisingly pleasurable, often with multiple orgasms resulting.

Weakness: Golden Boys are also not very intelligent, maybe on par with a more intelligent wild animal, and can be tricked or lured into traps. They are also very territorial and there's reports of Golden Boys attacking and even killing each other. Golden Boys are also, despite their appearances, certainly not made of metal and only about as difficult to kill as a normal human if you can get past their speed and strength.

The oily film itself is reportedly surprisingly slippery, enough that the Golden Boy uses it as a lubricant during a rape. The pheromones and aphrodisiacs also used in the Golden Boy's film are believed to be an evolved response to prevent their mates from fighting back, even an attempt to convince the victims to let the pregnancies to take their course. Which is an awful idea and everyone knows it, a pregnancy due to being raped by a Golden Boy is vastly accelerated too the point where it only takes about 3 days and the births are violent and gruesome. Fortunately, a Golden Boy will seem to forget all about a female after he rapes her so it's entirely possible - at least in theory - for the victim of a Golden Boy to get an abortion and save themselves during those 3 days.

Sirian Eve

These are all good concepts. I'm not playing a monster, but perhaps I can add something to the creative pool.

Behold...Luis Royo.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Aragem

Quote from: Lockepick on June 21, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Your conditions seem pretty heavily to favor death (depending on how common the abortive drug is) -- is there an option/flag for players that are comfortable with rough, aggressive monsters, but not RPing out snuff? I'm fine with even death being implied/montaged and coming in with a new survivor or something -- but I'd rather not write out being literally raped to death.

There are several ways to leave based on what a player wants. We can say they left to find a love one or believes thr would be safer in their own. Or the disappearing then where they go out and never come back from a supply run.

Lockepick

I think I misspoke -- you said the first mission is going to be dealing with some monsters, but a lot of the monsters lead to death. It suggests a very short lifespan for the character, you know?

Is the expectation that every survivor only lasts for one 'run in' before they're killed (or sentenced to death via explosive pregnancy)?

TheVillain

I got the impression that survivor characters are frequently replaced, but that’s just me.

Aragem

Quote from: Lockepick on June 21, 2018, 03:29:41 PM
I think I misspoke -- you said the first mission is going to be dealing with some monsters, but a lot of the monsters lead to death. It suggests a very short lifespan for the character, you know?

Is the expectation that every survivor only lasts for one 'run in' before they're killed (or sentenced to death via explosive pregnancy)?

Oh no!  That's not my intention at all.  The monsters are dangerous, but survivors can overcome them by either killing or evading them.  Of course, this being a sexual theme there, chances are a character will be caught and subjected to rape, but can either be rescued or escape by themselves. 

The ones that may drop left and right are the monsters are survivors kill them.  A monster player can have one monster be killed or overcome and then create another monster for the survivors to encounter next if they so choose.  Or even portray a group of monsters for a gang rape ordeal for the victim. 

RPGer

Quote from: Sirian Eve on June 21, 2018, 02:05:52 PM
These are all good concepts. I'm not playing a monster, but perhaps I can add something to the creative pool.

Behold...Luis Royo.

Royo is magnificent.

I'm interested, too.  Monster player only.  Have and idea for an evolved that I want to play, but am more than willing to play the other varieties, also.

Idea for evolved:  A Nest Lord.  He spent some time mindless before eventually reclaiming his faculties.  Eventually, he decided to embrace being a monster, and is thoroughly calculating.  His intention is to create a nest of female breeders that are kept alive to continue breeding long-term.  He believes it's the next step in human evolution, and has performed experimentation on himself and some victims in order to develop his method of nesting.  The experimentation has also resulted in him being able to hide the fact that he's infected for a time (a day or two max with an injection).  He's able to release pheremones and use limited telepathy to coordinate the movements of monsters in a certain area (but only if he's not attempting to hide himself as a human).  He uses this ability to test the survivors with attacks and to toy with them for his own amusement.  His telepathy also allows him to experience what the lesser monsters he is controlling experience.  Note:  This is just a basic idea, I'm willing to adapt it and/or remove powers/abilities if the GM/other players deem them too powerful.