Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

-tickles Maro- Give me that back, lady!
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Zelric Miras

*sneaks behind shambler and tickles him* I'll take that if you'd be so kind.

Chevalier des Poissons

-Blinks and looks to Leo, since he is not ticklish- Alright then -gives Maro to leo and keeps the win-

A & A

Zelric Miras

Not what i expected but suits me well. Still...slips win out of Shambler hands while he is distracted by a green elephant leaping on a trampolin close by.*

Misery

-WIN-  *no distractions allowed*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Misery

-Takes the WIN to a private place-  too much fighting here
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Chevalier des Poissons

-Looks around for the win-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-sniffles around for da win.- Mew. Where it go?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Starts raising his KI- grrrr..

A & A

Mistress Maro

-jumps on Shamblers back and clings to him.- Found et yet?

Chris Rock

Misery

-pets the WIN-  staying very very quiet.

Chevalier des Poissons

-Grows wings- Hold on, Maro, we will find that win now -Starts flying up gently, so Maro can hold on his back-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-holds on tightly- Go go! Wee! Mew. -looks for around for the Win.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Starts flying around- Do you see it yet?

A & A

Misery

-sticks tongue out at the two flying-    hehehe they will never find me or the WIN.

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Zelric Miras

*appears from a tunnel below, takes win and goes back into a complex network of tunnels and caves, hiding in one*

Mistress Maro

-jumps off of Shambler's back to the ground. Goes into one of the tunnels.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*sits in a couch, petting the win inside a cave*

kitten

*sneakily switches the win for a rock and skips out*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Mistress Maro

-pounces on Kitten on her way out and takes the win running.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*runs after her* Nuh, my precious!