a wish can come in many ways (Hakari + Zemo )

Started by zemo8801, September 22, 2009, 05:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakari

Jumping to her feet and running into jeff's arms, she said "I had to come see you." Picking up her pack and going back to jeff, waiting to see whats going to happen.

hakari

Holding on to jeff's hand, they walk side by side out of the woods.

zemo8801

He holds her arm thinking maybe they should go to the hospital to get her looked at so he ask are you OK Ari. and they start to walk away from the forest. towards a place that the two of them could talk about things and maybe he could be able to learn where she came from.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She said "I'm fine, just a bit shaken up." Sitting on a bench, she runs her fingers through her hair. Wiping the blood from her neck, she looks up at jeff with a small smile. "I guess there are some things you'd like to know about me." "Ask away, I'll try answering as best as possible."

zemo8801

He looks at her and would like to know how can he sense her like how did he know that she was in trouble and where did she come from. so he sits next to her to hear the answers that he had just asked.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

"I'm a genie from genieland." looking over at him, she continues. "I'm not sure why you ,could sense  and feel me, that is why I left to find out." standing up and putting her back to him, "I think there may be something important that you're wanting or desire, and are afraid you may not get it." Turning back towards him she says, "What is it you wish for?"

zemo8801

As she is telling him this he is still a tad bit lost but wonders is he daydreaming this girl that is supposedly a magic genie. he always thought they lived in little lamps and was only able to come out if you rubbed the lamp. so he says how about a quicken trip back home to test her with what she had said.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Startled at what he asked, never thinking he would want to go to her land. Finding courage, she grabs his hand and snaps her fingers. Walikng into her parents house and dragging him in with her, she tells him to be quiet and goes up to her room. Pushing him onto the bed to sit, she goes to the door to see if her parents or sisters heard anything. Seeing the coast is clear, she says "You should get some rests until its time to wake up." She settles down into a chair with a blanket.

zemo8801

He is amazed as he feels something weird when she snaps her fingers and they apprear in a room wondering where are they and when she says to get some rest it looks like she is afraid of something like that she is going against some sort of rules. He says why don't you rest with me Avi.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She looks over at him and knows she shouldn't, but with her already breaking many rules, she goes over to lay beside him. Taking her slippers off and letting her hair down, she slips under the  sheets and turns on her side. Feeling conscious of laying beside him she tries relaxing, but fails miserably.

zemo8801

He is worried about avi and can guess form the way that she is behaving that he should not had ask for her to bring him to her home. and He starts to ponder just how much trouble will him being there turn out for her. but there was something that he was still not able to put a finger on and why could he hear her calls for help and what was the thing between him and her.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

During the night she cuddles close to jeff and has a calling dream. The next morning she woke up knowing something was amiss. Looking over at where jeff should have been, she sees her eldest sister standing in the doorway. Jumping out of bed and getting dressed, she knew her father had him somewhere.

zemo8801

Jeff was unsure about where he was and didn't really know if he was awake or still sleeping. the only thing that he could remember was the night before and the person that he fell asleep next to. but after that he didn't remember from that moment on. so he was just what felt like in a limbo state just floating around in a dazed state.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Going downstairs she confronts her father, telling him who the guy was that he had locked up and put a spell on. Understanding what he did, her father went to the basement and broke the spell. Running over to jeff, she half catches him as he falls from the chains. She gives him a small potion to revive him. Helping him stand on his feet, she helps him up the stairs.

zemo8801

Jeff was still in a daze as Avi sets his mind free and is still unsure of what happened only to wake back up in the bed that he had fallen asleep in and to see Avi sitting next to him. He ask her in still a sleep state what just happened. and he can hear her but his eyes are still closed.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She told him that it was just a misunderstanding. Seeing that he needed sleep, she swept a hand through his hair then curled up next to him falling asleep.

zemo8801

He cuddles her under his arm and soon drifts into a deep sleep with Avi under his arm after she explains about the misunderstanding he falls asleep with a smile on his face and his heart could be felt threw avi shoulder and it was still weird how could he feel these things with a being of magic and fanstay.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

Ari wakes up in jeff's arms; and looks around the unfamiliar room. Sitting up and wondering who's room it was. She nudges him awake, and wonders how they got to where they were.

zemo8801

He wakes up at her nudges and ask is everything OK and opens his eyes to see something bothering Ari and rubs her back trying to calm her down before looking at the room that they are in now. He ask what happened i have not seen this room before where do you think we are Ari.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

A bit upset, she shakes her head. "I don't know where we are." Getting up off the bed and walking to the door, she knows something is very wrong. She walks back to the bed and suddenly the world spins. Somehow knowing that they ended up in his room now, but doesnt know why.

zemo8801

He sits up in the bed as she head to door to look and can see that something is diffidently wrong with this picture and is still wondering on how did they end up in his bedroom when they fell asleep in her room and he ask Ari do you think your folks might have done this to you since you took me to your home with out them knowing that.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

She shook her head no. "It might have been the king and queen." She stands up and stretches,looking over her shoulder and saying "I'm not allowed back home, and have no clothes and money." Turning around she says "What do I do now?"

zemo8801

Jeff still looks at Ari as she says that and he ask her does that mean you don't have any magic powers anymore and even if you don't i will let you stay with me i don't care i will just have to learn how to work and support to people instead of just one now and gets up and goes to comforts the now homeless Genie.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

hakari

"I Stilll have my powers, but if no one makes a wish or i cant use it." Sighing she said "I'll just have to learn to live like a human." She then did a twirl of her hand and was able to conjour some bare necessities for her. Looking him deep in his eyes, she askrd "Is there a wish you want come true above all others?

zemo8801

He looks over towards her direction and starts to walk over to her to see if she is OK with living in the world of humans. Because he feels bad and thinks that it was his fought that she had to get thrown out of genieland. and he gives her a hug and for some reason he knows that maybe its a test for the two of them.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas