News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Interest Check] Fantasy Craft sword'n'sorcery

Started by Dirigible, July 16, 2014, 08:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirigible

Is anyone here interested in the Fantasy Craft system? I've been pondering running a Conanesque, Fafhrd & the Grey Mouser-y campaign with a high smut and action factor using it, and was wondering if there were many (any?) people who owned/were familiar with the rules.

It'd probably be a small game in any case; a duo of characters, three or four at the most. Or even solo if there was insufficient interest for anything more.

1SAZ

Huge fantasy craft fan, and hugely in love with the setting idea. I'm putting down interest.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Have it, but haven't played it and haven't read it since I bought it. Would probably need assistance with chargen and rules.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

1SAZ

Have you ever played Spycraft 2nd Edition? If so, the rules are pretty much the same, just with more fantasy and less spy. I can definitely help with chargen and such though.

Dirigible

Great. Two's enough to be starting with.  :D

No worries helping you with character creation and play, Carnival. Just let me know where and when you want advice.