Faith wants to play - New Ideas&Giving Anthro a try.

Started by Faiith, January 24, 2009, 03:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiith

Hello, I am Faith and I was just accepted to Elliquiy and can't wait to get started. Of course, sadly I don't have any plots of my own at the moment, I was hoping to help someone else play out a fantasy of theirs.
** I do only partake in hetero roleplays for the moment. **
I'll be up front and honest about the things I will not do so you can find out right away if I suit any story or pairing you might have in mind.

I'll just tell you a bit about me before the big list.
I have been roleplaying for years so, don't worry, I will not hit you with one liners.
I don't mind playing the Dom, but I'll be honest, I'm terrible at it.
I won't give you a ditzy moron of a sub, unless that's what you would like. I can have her be as resistant or tame as you would like.
I will never just bail on you, if I am no longer interested in the roleplay, I will tell you. Hopefully you will do the same for me.

I am fine with about any pairing really, save the ones listed below. I'm open minded about plots and such things, just pm me and I'll be more than happy to hammer out the details.

Thank you for your time!

Faith 

Curious to try!!

Bestiality.
Anthro.

Don'ts.

Incest.
Scat.
Watersport.
Vore.
Snuff.
Macro <- I tried, some guy weirded the HELL out of me with it and I just can't go back to it.
Anything to do with children.
----------------------------------------

Stories.

Now that I've gotten that business out of the way, I figure I'll post some preferred pairings. I'll bold the role I wish to play, though in some I can swing either way.

Little Red Riding Hood. New

Little Red Riding Hood, you all know the story but in this version, Red is much older.
She is traveling to her grandmother's house in the rural countryside when her car breaks down and she is forced to walk the rest of the way.
Where in she meets the 'wolf'
A werewolf that is, who decides he'd like her goodies.

.Broken Lives // Fairy Dust.  New 

Two star crossed addicts find each other through abnormal means.

(I have a few different ideas to go with this)

1. She's clean, he isn't. He's the bad boy and she falls fast and hard, soon to be taken on a wild ride through his world.

2. She's the addict, he's the clean one, he meets that girl.. the one they all call a slutty drug addict. He can either try to save her or go forth and join her.
Side note: I'm really not looking for a 'needy virgin' type for this one. Awkward and nerdy just does't interest me ^_^

3. (The original idea) They're both addicts but, she is with someone else in the house, a rather possessive and jealous lunatic with a herion addiction to boot, he likes to take his frustration out on her. The thing is, her abusive boyfriend provides various drugs for those who take shelter in his run down home.
The guy in this story would connect with her over time and a strange affair would come to be.

Payback. New

Master has been pushing it with her slave, going over the line and thus needs to be taught a lesson.

The slave, who of course isn't broken, or has been and finally has enough, decides its time to even the playing field and torment his master right back one night after managing to tie her down.

*More to come once I think of them*

Active Stories.

A different kind of rehab.
With DaddyPete.  *Paused*

Just a few weeks.
With Scott *Paused*

Stockholm Syndrome.
With Buchanen

The House Guest.
With Aiden

The Secretary.
With Dingo *Paused*

Of Increasing One's Personal Stock With The Company...
With Ender

Little Red Riding Hood.
With Snow *Paused*

The Debt.
With Seeker619 *Paused*

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Please consult my o&o/rabbit hole and stories page before pming :)

HairyHeretic

Hi Faith

You might have better luck with this in searching through other peoples story ideas, and seeing if you come across one that appeals to you. Without having any plot ideas of your own, it would be tricky for a potential partner to figure if their idea would appeal to you or not.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

eavatar

So Faiith,

Which kind of fantasies do you want try? Which kind of stories do you dig? Do you have any secret wish about be loved by someone else in a special place or do any wish to explore any taboo?

Sometimes you just learn your no's trying things which you never dreamed before

Faiith

I have some ideas. I just want to put them together in a way that sounds appealing and not like I'm just grasping at straws. xD

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

eavatar

Gather your dreams and share some with us, maybe you can get a rp pretty fast doing that

Federico

Since it seems I must refine my assassin skills (I'm new too), I could take your assassin-vs-assassin suggestion. There's both comic potential and space for a lot of bloody interaction.

If you're interested, let's refine this in PM. Cheers,

Fed
On vacation until September - Ons and Offs | I am a baladeur
He started to dine at Denny's | From Friends

Faiith

It was actually Assassin / Target.

=D

I could pull an Assassin vs. Assassin

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Federico

Quote from: Faiith on February 01, 2009, 05:47:04 AM
It was actually Assassin / Target.

=D

I could pull an Assassin vs. Assassin

Doh.  :o

You're right, I don't know what confused me - perhaps the fact that snuff is on your "no" list, which constrains a bit the possibilities.
On vacation until September - Ons and Offs | I am a baladeur
He started to dine at Denny's | From Friends

Faiith

Yeah, I can understand that.

The aspect of being killed is a major turn off as I really don't want to be murdered in real life.

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Orpheus

I'd be interested in your employee/boss's sibling idea or your assassin idea. If you want to try and hammer out some details and try it, let me know.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Murphy Sez

Is that semi-famous bondage model Amber something-or-other on your Avatar? Rowr!! Hubba Hubba! *Homer Simpson drooling moment*
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Faiith

I'm not sure.
I wish I knew her last name.

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

BigBuckBob

Amber Micheals

Thank you for the first name, it helped me find her.

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

seeker619

Hello Faith

I like your idea with two addicts.  The addition of the abusive heroin addict is fine.  Whichever you prefer.   I had a similar idea which you may consider.  A female who was left with the debt of her dealer boyfriend.  He stole from his supplier and he is after her for the money.  She decides the only way she can get out of debt is to deal herself.  She does and is paying off the debt but too slowly.  She usually has only other dealers she sells too but one particular junky she allows to come over to score directly.  He is a private detective who privately wants her.  He does some checking and finds out her supplier is going to kill her as he thinks she is hiding her ex-boyfriend.  The junky decides to kidnap her either to protect her, to have her, or a little of both you can decide.  I like your ideas equally, just thought I would present this idea to you.   thanks. Hope to hear from you

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A

Faiith

Stories|O/O|F-List|A&A