A Family's Capture(Abduction & Incest & Slavery OH My!)

Started by Urbanzorro, March 03, 2015, 07:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

I.C. Thread

O.O.C. Thread

They were a somewhat wealthy family from the United States living their opulent lives and enjoying every moment of it. As part of this lifestyle they had booked passage on an exclusive Yacht that had been chartered to take them on an extravagant tour of the Caribbean. The brochure had promised privacy, luxury, and utmost safety.... but little did they know of the fate that truly awaited them all. Of the fact that their existence would soon be radically altered by the plans of a powerful and predatory man. Of the humiliating, perverse, and horrible 'new lives' they would soon come to live as the slaves of such a man. And finally of their now sealed fate as little more than slaves....

Alright, so this is an idea that popped back into my head earlier today and just wont go away. It screams to be written, and I'm hoping that it will garner some interest. I'm looking for 3-5 players interested in taking on the roles of the family. While I play the role of the man who has arranged for their capture as well as the role of the thugs he uses to do so. Its, admittedly, a pretty simple premise but I feel like it has the potential to create a very deep and twisted story as we work together to explore the ways that the different family members, react, resist, and possibly even eventually embrace the situation that is forced on them.

We will have the opportunity for this because I'm planning on it being more than just one sex scene after another, with time for the characters to interact with one another in order to illustrate the slow breaking of their wills, and the reshaping of them into good little salves.  Below is a list of the slots open for the game.

Master Jose Martinez(Urbanzorro)
Mother OPEN
Father OPEN
Daughter OPEN
Son OPEN
Daughter OPEN
Minor Characters/Extras(Urbanzorro)

The required roles for game start are the mother, and the daughter. With the optional roles being the mother's spouse, and the additional children. This means that the actual family's composition is open for a little wiggle room. For example they could be husband and wife or wife and wife with the kids. Or a single mother with her children ect. It should be noted that character slots will be given on a first posted basis. So if you want the slot for the mother, or father, etc please post up said character as soon as possible rather than simply posting interest in playing them.

Next up is the character sheet

[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b](Mother? Father? Son? Daughter?)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race/Ethnicity:[/b](Optional)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Personal History:[/b]
[b]Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs[/b] Not to be confused with player's Ons/Offs. For instance your character probably doesn't like being forced to serve but if you're playing a slave I bet you enjoy having them forced!
[b]Player's Limits[/b] I'm not asking for your whole On/Off list, just the things that you know you don't want to happen to your character in this game. Bear in mind that it is extreme and will involve incest.

Assuming you're still interested there are a few things I'd like to say up front so that we can hopefully avoid any problems/issues. This game is going to be placed in the Extreme category, and it is going to involve elements that would not belong anywhere else. Below is a short list of what extreme aspects you can expect to take place in the game and a short description of their context in the game. Also below that list will be a list of what might take place and a separate one of what won't take place.

Things that WILL happen Everything on this list will happen to most if not all the slave characters
Rape Its going to happen, but then again given the setting it would be very surprising if it didn't. 
Forced Incest The different members of the family will be forced to have lots of kinky sex ;D
Forced Same Sex Encounters Both the male and female characters will be made to serve males and females.
Body Modification This can be anything from changing character's grooming habits(I.E. pubic hair) to tattoos to piercings.
Anal For both the male and female characters
Bondage Basically anything my mind can come up with as far as tying your characters up/down/all around is an option

Things that MIGHT happen The items on this list may or may not happen provided there are players interested in them, these items will also ONLY happen to those character's who's players want them to happen. So if you don't like any of them you shouldn't worry about them happening to your character so long as you mention not wanting it to happen.
Bestiality Something I have played before and that I think can be interesting if done correctly.
Water Sports This is something that I haven't played before I am curious about and would be willing to incorporate into the story.
Electric Play Something that like bestiality can be quite interesting if done correctly.

Things that WILL NOT happen
Gore
Blood Play
Scat
Mutilation/Severe Physical Damage

Ok....With all that out of the way, if you're interested please feel free say so, or even better to fill out a character sheet and post it up.

Here is a bit of info on yacht which the game will be taking place on. I'll post this up in the eventual OOC/Character Thread as well.
The Aurea Vincula

Areas Of The Ship
Sun Deck: The ship's highest open air area. The sun deck is meant to serve as a place for those aboard to enjoy the warm weather of The Caribbean. It boasts a fully stocked bar, a professional quality card table, several pool chairs for tanning, and an extremely luxurious hot tub.
Bridge The ship's command and control center. It is from this room that the crew can oversee the ship's engine's, navigate the ship, and communicate with the outside world. It is dominated by a large forward window, and houses work stations for the ship's navigation gear, radio equipment, and steering systems.
Viewing Room Boasting the largest windows of any room on the ship, save the bridge, the viewing room is meant to serve as a calm area where guests can enjoy an exquisite view of the ocean. This makes it very popular for use during breakfast hours in order to catch the sunrise and eat one's breakfast without worry of the wind, as well as at nightfall in order to enjoy a romantic sunset.
Guest Cabins The ship hosts two 'standard' guest cabins. Each of which comes fully stocked with top quality furniture such as a large bed, a reclining easy chair, a solid oak desk, and its own bathroom. Everything from the thickly carpeted floors to the ornate lighting fixtures within these cabins practically screams 'luxury' making them easily an par with the presidential suites of most high class hotels.   
Master Suit Larger than the standard cabins, even more lavishly furnished, and sporting an amazing view the master suit is a true work of art. It boasts a massive bed, a redwood desk, a small sofa, its own small bar, and its own bathroom containing both a hand crafted tub and large shower.
Front Deck The front deck is another open air area of the ship, it allows guests to enjoy the unique sensation of the wind whipping by as the ship cruises the seas. It is also the forward-most point of the ship and the are from which the ship's forward flag is flown. There are two deck chairs and a small table on the front deck so that guests can relax and enjoy the sight of what lies ahead of the ship.
Ballroom A large room next to the dining facility, the ballroom boasts a large central dance floor, and a state of the art sound system making it perfect for both romantic dances and drunken parties, both of which it has played host to many times over the years.
Guest Dining Room The guest dining room is the area in which the guests' dinner is served each night. It houses an ornate dining table with matching chairs. The table itself is hand carved from mahogany, as are the chairs. The room is lit by a large chandelier set above the center of the table and has windows along both side walls to offer guests the best possible view while they eat. 
Media Room The media room, also called the 'entertainment center' is comprised of several top quality couches, and reclining chairs. All of which are arraigned to offer the best possible view of the room's massive big screen tv.
Gym The ship's gym is a moderately sized room dedicated to allowing guests to maintain their daily exercise habits if they so choose. Its walls a lined with mirrors, much like most modern gyms, and it has free weights, a treadmill, a bench for bench pressing, a rowing machine, a stationary bike, and a stair stepper.
Water Deck The lowest area of the ship and the only area with open access to the water. It is the area where guests can embark and disembark from the ship. The other half of the are is used to store water related gear, such as scuba and snorkel equipment as well as a small jet-ski.
Store Room The ship's storage room. It holds spare nautical equipment, foodstuffs, and other such odds and ends. It is simply a large room piled high with crates of useful materials.
Kitchen The ship's kitchen would look at home in any five star restaurant. It contains all of the highest level cooking equipment.
Crew Quarters The ship's crew quarters are spartan and simple, each crew member has a small cabin which contains a bed, a small end table, and little else. The crew shares a communal bathroom with a large group shower, the door to the bathroom has a small slider that can be used to mark the door as either 'mens' or 'womens' depending on which gender is using it at what time.
Engine Room The ship's engine room is the area where it's engine is housed. It is a clean but noisy area filled with the smell of motor oil.

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Ebb

Well, let's see how this goes. (BTW, you might want to put a size tag on that boat picture. It's a big boat, but it doesn't have to be all that big...)

Image:
Name: Eric Clausen
Position: Father
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian / Danish
Personality: Eric is, in short, a control freak. There is a proper way to do everything, and it is his way. His personal fitness and grooming regimen would befit a model more than a CEO. Eric's perfectionist tendencies extend to the members of his family. He has little tolerance for failure, and can often come across as cold and unfeeling. When he displays a sense of humor it tends to be biting and sarcastic.
Personal History: Eric Clausen was born to undistinguished middle-class parents. From a young age he set out to surpass them, his ambition leading him to excel both at academics and on the sports fields. He quickly found success in the business world. By the time he was forty he had built and sold three companies, each more successful than the last, and showed no signs of stopping his climb. Currently he serves as the CEO of Clausen Electronics, a privately held manufacturer of specialty microprocessors, with 70% of the company shares owned by Eric and his immediate family.
He attacks his hobbies with the same relentless energy, whether it's collecting art, playing tennis, or even simply traveling the world. Everything is treated as a competition, and Eric is always keeping score.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Eric is secretly bisexual. He has had affairs -- men of his stature do that sort of thing, after all -- but only with women. He has repressed his other desires successfully, he believes, by sheer force of will. Similarly, his behavior in the bedroom is as dominant as in the boardroom. Any other inclinations he may or may not occasionally dream about are only passing weaknesses that should not be dwelled upon.
Player's Limits I'm fine with everything on your WILL and MIGHT lists. I'd prefer to play Eric such that he ends up reluctantly enjoying the treatment, even if it's after a lengthy breakdown period.

GnothiSeauton

Tentatively interested here.

I'm going to wait a little to see who all shows interest and joins before committing myself.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Urbanzorro

@Ebb: Approved

@GnothiSeauton: Glad to hear you're tentatively interested. Feel free to post up a character if you decide to take part

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Letrixia

Name: Kathleen 'Kitty'
Position: Daughter
Sex: Female
Race/Ethnicity: (depends on the family)
Personality: She is the type of girl that would do whatever she wants whenever she wants, she is the wildchild of the family always breaking the rules and doing whatever you want. She will sneak out the night to be with her friends or her 'Girlfriends'. Her family doesn't really understand her and hopes that this trip would make her behve at least before they start punishing Kitty thing that they don't want to do. Kitty is very skilled in music and is always around singing or writing music or even with her guitar.
Personal History: She was born and raised in the family, ever since little she always been free spirited and always did, dressed and acted however she wanted. Never judging people she had friends from all walks of life from poor to rich people. She got into skating and into music since young and always tried to be the best that she could in front of her friends. When the trip came she was somewhat happy but at the same time she hated that she could not be with her friends. Kitty is the type of woman that would not care for her family rules, as long as she could break them she will be happy even going as far as getting into fights defending people been bullied.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs
On's: (Although she might not know it)
- Forced Anything
- Golden Showers (Forced)
- Humiliation
- Bondage
- Pain
- Spankings

Player's Limits AS long as you don't go as far as the offs of the rp which are my same offs I am okay with it.

Nymphadora

Image:
Name: Alexandra "Lexi"
Position: Daughter
Race/Ethnicity:(Optional)
Personality: Prissy, but friendly. Lexi can be a bit of a princess having grown up without wanting for anything. She is general nice and polite to staff and lower class people but crisply so. Her clothes and hair are always neat and tidy, set and matching. She is a girly girl and openly gay.
Personal History: Growing up without want, Lexi was always the princess and made herself the centre of attention. To keep up appearances, she takes part in charity events but behind the scenes will do very little work beyond whipping off a cheque from her trust fund to cover charitable costs. She came out on national television at a large charity event whose chairperson was a known homophobe, causing a stir, as she enjoys to do. When not doing her charity "work" she can be found shopping for clothes, shoes and jewelry or getting her flaxen locks styled.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Lesbian for forcing her to be with a man, especially a family member is going to be an on. Otherwise, same as listed for game. Forced anything is an on, especially bondage. Would love to see Beastiality brought in if all are agreeable.
Player's Limits See player's O/Os
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Urbanzorro

@Letrixia: Approved

@Nymphadora: Approved

@Everyone: Looks like we have a father and two daughters, quite the budding family. I'll be posting up our antagonists after I get out of work.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

GnothiSeauton

I think I might have to formally withdraw my interest from the group at this present time.

Looks like it could be really fun, but with a lack of male characters, and the female slots essentially taken up, in addition to being a bit swamped, I think it's best if I just step away.

Best of luck everyone!  Hope everyone has fun!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Urbanzorro

Here are our villains 
The Villains

Jose Matrinez
Name: Jose Martinez
Position: Master
Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
Personality: Jose is normally a calm and calculating man, he plans things well in advance and is more than willing to use anyone's weakness against them to get what he wants.
Personal History:
Born somewhere in the United States, Jose's first forays into illegal business endeavors were as a small level weapons dealer. As the years passed and the money began to stack up he tried his hand at many different enterprises, some legal, others decidedly illegal. Eventually he found that human trafficking was by far the most enjoyable to him and presented the greatest levels of profit when done correctly. In time he eventually came to become known, by those who knew such things, as one of the preeminent dealers of top quality slaves. Now and days his illegal business empire is so established that he is able to his life to simple self enjoyment.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Has no real limits, Enjoys dominating, does not enjoy submitting, willing to use both men and women
Player's Limits None Really ;D

Phillip Sabatier

Name: Phillip Sabatier.
Position:Henchman
Race/Ethnicity: French
Personality: Thus far Phillip has shown himself to be a polite and respectable man. He has appeared to be diligent in his duties as captain and a knowledgeable sailor. He has also grown a bit fond of telling jokes at dinner, even if said jokes rarely are very funny at all. In reality he is a lecherous man who has been lusting after Eric's daughters since the moment they stepped aboard the ship. He takes great pleasure in humiliating those he has power over, especially those who would normally occupy a higher social station than himself.
Personal History: Phillip was born the son of a poor French fisherman and for most of his life seemed destined to share his fathers life of hard work and meager earnings. That is until he discovered that it was far more profitable to 'catch' crates full of narcotics than it was to catch fish. Over the years Phillip developed a reputation as a reliable smuggler. It was this reputation that eventually brought him into Jose's employ as a smuggler of human cargo. The various 'perks' of this occupation have insured that Phillip has remained loyal to Jose for years and will continue to do so until one of them finally retires.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Phillip has a taste for young women and an even stronger taste for humiliation. He greatly enjoys watching others experience mental and emotional anguish and will often do whatever he can to make things even worse for his victims.
Player's Limits None for this game.

Darya Toporov

Name: Darya 'Dari'  Toporov
Position: Henchwoman
Race/Ethnicity: Eastern European
Personality: Darya has so far presented herself as a bubbly, and flirty member of the ship's crew. Often batting eyes at both Eric and Lexi as well as offering stolen glimpses at what lies under her uniform when the opportunity to do so presents itself. However she is in truth a cold, calculating, and sadistic woman. She takes immense pleasure in giving pain, as well as bending others to her will.
Personal History: Darya was born somewhere in Eastern Europe, the exact country is known only to her, and she isn't telling, her mother was a prostitute owned by the local crime lord. For her childhood Darya was kept 'unsoiled' in order to allow her to be sold off for a high price as soon as she turned 16. It was by pure luck that she happened to be sold to one of Jose's suppliers who in turn shipped her off to Jose for training and sale. At some point during her training Jose recognized the young woman's budding potential as something more than just a sex toy. She was eventually trained as Jose's bodyguard and adjutant, a position which she has filled ever since.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Bisexual. Darya will generally have sex with anyone she finds interesting, whether they be man, woman, or something in between. That having been said Darya finding someone interesting usually boils down to her wondering just how much they can beg and what their crying sounds like...
Player's Limits None for this game

Paul Walsh

Name: Paul Walsh
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian(American)
Personality: Paul is a cynical, sarcastic, and generally 'glass half empty' sort of person. He does what he does simply because there is good money in it and he has a talent for it. In front of the Clausens though, he has done his best to appear as a kind, if somewhat un-social, tradesman who simply wishes to do his job and get paid.
Personal History: Paul grew up in a nice suburban neighborhood where he seemed to fit in decently. His life proceeded rather 'normally'  with him very much the average American child set on the course for an average middle class life. Until he made it to college, where he got a little too much into drugs and wound up owing the wrong people far too much money. It was this debt that prompted Paul to start taking on 'jobs' in order to help pay off his debt. These started off small, with him simply playing the look out for dealers, or running 'stuff' from a supplier to a dealer in the suburbs. But eventually grew and grew until Paul found himself serving as a low level hit man. His unassuming appearance allowing him to sneak up on his targets where others might not be able to do so. His debts long forgotten Paul continued in this lifestyle due to the fact that he had natural talent for such work and that the pay was extremely good. Eventually he was 'loaned out' to an associate of Jose's who was so pleased with Paul's performance that he recommended Paul to Jose. Based off this recommendation Jose contracted Paul to serve as muscle for his operations and has been constantly re-contracting Paul ever since.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Bisexual, Paul will fuck just about anything in just about any way. Its not so much that he as a specific fetish or kink as it is that he has yet to come across one that he actually dislikes.

Dean Conroy

Name:Dean Conroy
Race/Ethnicity: Irish
Personality: Despite being of only average intelligence at best Dean is a sly, cunning, and manipulative man. Always looking for a way to get a leg up on those around him. He has played his role as the ship's cook quite well, serving food and always smiling when in the presence of the Clausens.
Personal History: Dean was a small time con man who eventually found himself in prison after being caught in a particularly elaborate con that fell apart around him. While in prison Dean learned a trade, that trade happened to be cooking. After he was released Dean attempted to use his new found skill to live a legitimate life. But his existing criminal record made finding employment very difficult, to the point that the only work he could find was as the 'house chef' on a charter jet. It was this job that brought him into contact with Jose, who so liked his food that he hired Dean as one of his personal chefs. Dean's criminal background now serving as a plus rather than a negative for his employer.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Perhaps as a result of his stay in prison Dean is firmly bisexual, and has a strong penchant for taking sex by force. Often its all he really wants or understands. If his partner isn't thrashing about, trying to get away from him then the sex loses a bit of its luster for Dean

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

@Everyone: I'm thinking that we have a good enough sized family for game start. I'll probably be posting up the IC thread sometime today. So if anyone wants to join in and hasn't posted a character now would be the time to do so.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Urbanzorro

The threads are up and open for posting. Let's get this thing going! ;D

I.C. Thread

O.O.C. Thread

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

LandofromTexas

I'm interested in this idea.  I could play the wife/mother, another daughter, or a son.  If any of the female characters have a problem playing with a male playing a female role, I'll understand and just offer to play a son, but I'm trying to offer needed characters.

Lando

Urbanzorro

The game has just started so there is still time to get a character in at the start of things if you're quick. ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Cerebellum von Doom

Definitely interested, though I do have a few questions of the group before I post my character idea. 

Letrixia, would you mind if my character was your character's twin brother?

How extensive can body mod get to?  Are we sticking strictly with the currently plausible?

Letrixia

well if the big guys are fine with it I am fine with it :P

Belisuavious

If you're still accepting, I'd like to submit an application

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Image:
Name: Micheal Clausen
Position:Son
Race/Ethnicity: Danish-Italian
Personality: Micheal is a guy who has to enjoy whatever it is he is doing, or his performance will be rather lackluster. Sometimes, he needs to force himself through, like school or social events, and over the years he has gotten fairly good at at least faking his involvement. He also does not like to take charge, preferring to follow the lead of another. Finally, he has a few trust issues, from having that nagging doubt that his friends were only his friends because his family was rich.
Personal History: The first child of his parents he seemed to be feeling the pressure to succeed the instant he left the womb. He's done well enough, at least in his mind. One of the star members of both the wrestling club and the rugby team he has received numerous scholarships for schools across America. Tending to be a bit indecisive at the best of times, he has put off choosing where to go until after this family vacation.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Micheal is a switch, at least when he trusts the woman he's with. Otherwise he very much enjoys being in control. Aside from the basic rope ties, handcuffs, gags and blindfolds though, he is quite vanilla, having only two sexual partners in his life.

Unknown to him he's a bit of a masochist, though if he were to look back, it wouldn't seem all that unusual.
Player's Limits Much as I don't want to be the only one, I have to say all of the stuff on your "Might Happen" list is a soft off for me. I might change my mind mid-RP but at this moment I have to say it's off.