Recruitment-[PF][Greyhawk-Small group]

Started by National Acrobat, November 26, 2016, 03:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

National Acrobat

Updated

OOC thread for accepted PCs is here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259827.0

There is indeed  enough interest to run a Greyhawk Campaign with PF, that would initially revolve around a couple of classic modules to start (A1 and A2) and then branch out to a larger campaign.

I've had some questions about the initial and continuing concepts. The initial adventures will be a retelling/running of two classic Greyhawk Modules, A1 and A2, the first in the Slaver's series. It is initially set in and around the Pomarj, in the Central Flanaess and will deal with removing the grip of the slavelords on the region. From that, the campaign will branch out and move to a logical conclusion in a long running campaign. More than likely it will lead from the Slavers to one of a couple of points, which I will decide during the course of running the initial two modules.

It will be PF, set in Greyhawk, and using only PF sourced material, core races, and with a 20 point buy.

Level 4, no evil alignments, 2 traits, max gold and hp for 4th level.

No Gunslingers or Summoners. They do not fit Greyhawk. Unchained classes are fine. Background skills are accepted.

Recruitment Closed

I am now finished recruiting.

Again the OOC thread for accepted PCs is here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=259827.0

It was a very tough decision, there were some very cool characters, but in the end I have selected:

Andi playing Tharalf the Barbarian
EndofDivine playing Lamora Drach the Witch
Grizzly playing Corso Fell Raza, the Magus
Dormouse playing Yrsa the Divine Agent of Pelor

I would like to thank everyone who expressed interest. I'm not a fan of large groups, and that was what made this very hard to do, there were a lot of very interesting and neat ideas, and I honestly appreciate everyone's input and character designs. At some point I'd be interested in playing with a few of of them down the road.

Again, thanks for the interest. Those I have chosen can begin to post in the OOC thread. I expect to submit an opening post for the game in about a week.

Greyhawk is generally darker and grittier, and less 'fantastic' than some of the other settings (Faerun, Golarion, etc) and also has less of the unusual type of races (aasimar, tiefling, etc) so it would likely be limited to core races as well.

Initial starting level would likely be fourth, and I'd take four pcs, and would likely have one as well, mainly as a guide and plot device to get the initial 'quest' starting.

Starting period would 576 C.Y. which is before the Greyhawk Wars, and before the events of the GDQ series as well.

Chulanowa

I'm not terribly familiar with Greyhawk or Oerth, except for the bits and pieces scooped up from 3.5's core books (which mostly amounts to diddle) BUT, I always find my interest piqued by "old school" fantasy.

Bibliophilia

I am not at all familiar, but I like gritty and PF, so I'd like them together, I bet!

Muse

May I play? 

I'd most likely offer a wizard girl? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Silver Phoenix

Consider me interested as well!  My knowledge of Greyhawk is fairly limited (general lore and the town of Saltmarsh), though I'm always happy to discover.
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Grizzly

Consider me interested, though I will understand if my interest comes too late.

We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

firepyre

Pathfinder is a pretty sure bet. +1 for interested.

Btw, are you on RPoL, National Acrobat? I'm sure I've seen that username before.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

I'm generally pro "dark and gritty," and the great grand-daddy of all RPG settings certainly calls to me. It's been three decades and change since last prowling around the gem of the Flanaess. I'd love to do it again, but I can see you already have more than four parties interested.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

National Acrobat

There is indeed enough interest, so I have updated the first post of this thread, and changed it to a recruitment thread.

Bibliophilia

I've started work on a half-elf rogue.  She's named Jessamina Elidrayel Saephyr.  She goes by Jess.  -snickers.-

Silver Phoenix

For myself, I find I'm vacillating between human or half-elf for race and oracle or magus.  Most likely NG on the alignment spectrum.
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Zaer Darkwail

For those who want bit reminder on Greyhawk lore can check the link (which leads to dozen other links for specific subject :P). I myself are interested also to get to classic setting myself.

National Acrobat

Canon fire is also a good source.

http://www.canonfire.com

I will be keeping the application thread open until next week and will make my decisions then. Likely next Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be selecting four pcs for the group.

swordwind

I'd like to try and get in on this. I was thinking a bloodrager that was a recently freed slave.

Bibliophilia

I've got a sheet mostly done.  I just need to do her spending, which means upgrading her placeholder weapons and armor, and write up her backstory.  Here's her sheet so far!

Jess, the Unchained Rogue Half-Elf

History:  Jess was the result of a brief, torrid dalliance between her High Elf mother and a human man, who her mother claimed was dashing, handsome, and a complete scoundrel.  After spending a week or so with Jess' mother, he made off in the night with a few valuables and left a yellow flower behind on his pillow.  Jess'm mother, despite his thievery, always spoke of him with a wistful smile and an air of regret and longing, as if she retained some of her love for him.  Jess found the tales intriguing and her mother's continued devotion both strange and inspiring.  Unbeknownst to her, Jess' mother was setting her daughter up for a life of adventure and bad behavior.

When she was sixteen, Jess announced she was leaving Celene to travel to nearby Pomeraj in search of her father and her future.  She knew that she didn't truly belong among the elves, and she wanted to make her own way in the world among the other half of her blood.  So, she packed a few things and set off, winding up in Pomeraj some time later with a new perspective.  She was utterly unprepared for life in a city, or life among humans, but she wasn't a quitter and she eventually found work on a ship.  Granted, it was a freebooter's ship, but she didn't give a good goddamn.  In fact, the life of the freebooters seemed pretty exciting to her.

As she worked on the ship, she began to hone the skills she had inherited from her father, which came naturally to her.  She learned to disable traps, how to move without being heard or seen, and how to get into places where she wasn't wanted.  These skills proved quite handy as she supplemented her pay on the ship between trips, typically by slipping into houses at night and liberating a few nick-knacks and whatnots.  Unfortunately, recently the owner of the freebooters ship she'd been working on was caught out and tossed in a cell, and now she has to find some grand new adventure to replace the voyages across the sea with illegal gods.

Personality:  Jess is good fun to have around.  She is charming, clever and witty, even as she's slipping her hand into your pocket to filch some of your gold.  She's always good for a drink especially if someone else is buying, and one of her favorite pastimes is singing raunchy shanties she's picked up over the years on her ship.  She's happy to teach them to others and have them sing along, even.  Her sense of ethics and morality might be seen as a bit flexible, but she is quick to point out that she never takes from the poor, and she never takes anything that seems to have significant sentimental value.  A few dusty pieces of jewelry there, a carved bone pipe here, anything that seems like it would sell for a good bit of gold without troubling it's previous owner too much to have lost it.  She does tend to keep her ears covered most of the time, not at all ashamed of her heritage, but aware that other people seem to have issues with it.  It's just easier not to cause a fuss, especially if it will draw unwanted attention at an inopportune moment.  Jess prefers to avoid conflict, and tends to skirt it as best she can.  Sometimes tht means diplomacy or rtrat...and sometimes that means sneaking up behind someone and taking what you want...or stabbing them in the spine.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, I am debating with my char; I want play as unchained monk. However the few styles presented makes me scratch head on background wise; Bakluni, Suel and Flan. I had read bit on Suel and I got idea of potential pure bred Suel (who's one parents were secondary citizen and he was born 'outside breeding program' but was deemed as pure blood despite the origins and thus taken away from the mother in age of six). Deal being he is lawful neutral and has sort 'eloped' from The Scarlet Brotherhood (faked his own death basically) and is otherwise on run and hiding from his former 'brothers and sisters'.

Just wondering would GM approve the char concept or should I think more Bakluni or Flan based monk origins?

National Acrobat

Yeah, I'd be cool with that type of Suel background.

Grizzly

I'm thinking to try a blade bound magus.  Just need a good story to go along with it.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Thorne

If this isn't first-come, I am interested?

... just.. not sure what I might throw in. I'm not as familiar with Greyhawk as some and my usual 'make this up as I go' works less well with such an established setting. ^^;
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

ThisOneGal

Eh, may as well toss my hat into the ring. Been trying to get this character idea into a game for a while now, may as well throw her out there.

Half-Elf (Drow) Paladin (Mayaheine)

Core idea is that the she's basically a paladin through Angelic possession, not any will of her own. Thus, the angel inhabiting her is also another character. Was toying with a sort of Phoenix (Fury) that fell to earth after being injured in a war in heaven. Created purely as a weapon, the Phoenix is the most literal interpretation of Lawful Stupid there is. Like DoomGuy, all it cares about it smiting evil. Its a tool, an empty shell that is fundamentally inhuman in nature. But, being dumped in the material plane and stuck inside a mortal is forcing it to change.

Originally had another arc going on with her human father being a paladin, and her ending up with his intelligent Holy Avenger after he disappeared (plot hook). The idea was the sword (Patience) would teach her about, well, patience and mercy, and that a *true* paladin is Good first, Lawful second, and the Phoenix would drive her to the detect-evil-smite-evil path. You'd also have a cool thing where the source of her supernatural abilites is defined by more than just leveling up; healing and the like comes from meditating with the sword and understanding what being a Paladin is *really* about, and the smiting comes from being able to unleash/cooperate with the phoenix. Could also have 'unlocking' the Holy Avenger's actual abilities be a big plot point; she didn't just find/buy/acquire/was gifted a Holy Avenger; she fucking *earned* it.

So the Phoenix and the Sword don't get along very well, but they're both core to what being a Paladin is about.

Half-elf was originally a thing for mechanical reasons to do with 5th ed, but stuck around because figuring out how the fuck a human paladin had a half-drow daughter is a plot hook all on its own.

I'll probably just take the Drow-Blooded alternate racial trait, not the Drow Magic as well. I hate racial magic. It's complicated and useless and a waste of time and effort. Also, been curious what it would be like to play with something as seemingly bad as Light Blindness. In general, she probably won't be super well optimized mechanically. Partly cause I suck at optimization, but also cause I'm annoyingly obsessive about details. So, chainmail and a sword instead of plate and shield and sword, because have you ever tried to carry/wear all of that stuff? Chainmail you can just dump in a sack, and you can carry a sword wherever. Plate and shield requires having a cart or dudes carry your stuff everywhere, and having a baggage train is kinda... antithetical to the story and feel of the game. I also hate being given just... craploads of magical items. It gets complicated, and makes magical items less magical. 5th ed seems to be doing the right thing with that so far, but haven't seen/played enough to know. Would probably want ot just use the Automatic Bonus Progression rules instead.

And now I've rambled about irrelevant trivia for a whole paragraph. I'll start ranting about how much I hate spellcasting in DnD next.

So, plot hooks/arcs:

What happened to Dad? Who was he, really?
Who is Mom? What happened to her?
How do I become a 'Paladin paladin'? Do I even want to?
SMITE EVIL
Wrath vs Mercy, Good vs Law
Half-drow troubles

So anyway, yeah. Not sure how well that works in a Greyhawk campaign, or even if I'll be able to reply often enough, but yeah. That's the character I'm proposing.

National Acrobat

Quote from: Thorne on December 01, 2016, 01:53:09 AM
If this isn't first-come, I am interested?

... just.. not sure what I might throw in. I'm not as familiar with Greyhawk as some and my usual 'make this up as I go' works less well with such an established setting. ^^;

It is not first come, first served, you are correct. I am keeping the recruitment/app process open until the beginning of next week, and then I will select four pcs.

Zaer and I have posted a few links further up in the thread with Greyhawk information, although there is a lot. I also have a world building thread with a little information in it as well.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, start work on my monk sheet and background :)

Chulanowa

Man, every time I think I pin something down, I get ten new ideas. Ball fur. Well, gives me something to do after work  :-\

Zaer Darkwail

Race: Human (suloise)
Class: Monk 4 (unchained)
Alignment: LN
Background
Vaelos'ka Magda or simply Avelos to friends hails from Tilvanot peninsula, from city of Shar. He was born from union of pure bred suloise nobleman and subcitizen backgrounded prostitute who revered Phyton, goddess of harvests, farms and beauty (and is also revered by all prostitutes). Because pregnancy was unlicensed and happened outside breeding program ran by Office of the Purity and his eyes were topaz in color in birth, he was much ignored by given office and first given subcitizen status because he was outside the program and his mother was a Rhennee descended (from purebred suloise and Rhennee slave stock).

First six years of Vaelos life he lived with his mother who cared for him and raised him along with community she was in amongst subcitizens. But in age of six all children are evaluated by Office of Purity. All purebred children are send to training in age of four but in age of six all children are checked up despite status of children parents. Overall it was expected Vaelos would be assigned to work in fields thanks his hearty and strong physique, however the monk who ran tests discovered Vaelos had keen mind and very perceptive insight beyond his age. Also despite topaz eyes his skin remained pale (despite living in fields) and his hair was snow white if bit thicker than usual thanks distant Rhenee ancestry. The monk declared that Vaelos was no longer subcitizen, but instead citizen because he was purebred in quality (if barely thanks topaz eyes) and so Vaelos was wrestled from his mother with much drama, thanks mother's and her relatives defiance they were brutally made example off with disciplinary whipping in public. This vision and event forever placed seed deep inside Vaelos in regards cruelty of his homeland. As before that moment he had been happy and obedient citizen.

He was assigned to purebred group, based on his insight and physical qualities he was placed to amongst athletes who were destined to become monks of Scarlet Brotherhood, highest possible rank position in said organization or the starting rank. Because of him being two years late from other purebreds he was scheluded 18 hour lessons; 12 hours physical exercise and then six hours in history, philosophy and other things what are hammered to purebred children since birth. Also considering his parent (mother) was no longer qualified to raise him or be parent, new parents were assigned to him. One was Salandos Magda, a skilled diviner in service of Scarlet Brotherhood, albeit retired in grand age of sixty and running olive fields, he was still called upon by Brotherhood to do odd jobs here and there and was viewed as ideal father figure for young child who had none before. Mother figure was served by Salandos wife, Lassandra Magda, formerly a slave but gained subcitizen rank thanks marriage which Salandos had demanded to be acknowlegded upon his retirement and Office of Purity approved it with terms that Salandos shall never sire a heir with her....which answer for heir status was given to Vaelos by the Office of Purity.

Salandos and Lassandra both were unusual people and is reason why they were drawn to each other, both were good intending but knew society was brutally harsh for dissenters so they knew rules what they had to obey....however Salandos also knew how to cheat. So even if parents were allowed see their child only once a month (since birth), Salandos used his divination magic to form link between himself and Vaelos so he could commune with him anytime, see him via scrying and also enter his dreams together with his wife and talk to him. Also they both realized Vaelos bitterness for how his real mother was treated...seeing he was in 'unaccetable' attitude state and was about ready to rebel. However Salandos spoke the young child not to rebel and he showed vision from his own youth what happened to young children who disobeyed instructors or showed not have stomach for cruelty....it was not pretty sight to see a demon tear apart a child before her own class room as torture sacrifice for one Suel's crueler gods or see teenaged man burned alive for his crime for siring child without permission with non-human slave.

Shocked and scared to death, Vaelos realized error in thinking to rebel so he buried deep his true feelings with Salandos instructions and he taught how resist various subtle magics which tried pry his true nature or feelings to surface what mentors and trainers used to check on students behavior. More so learn deceive very early age. He learned to blend in with other purebreds, it was not easy thanks his topaz colored eyes which were only hint for his not-so-pure ancestry to the rest students. So he was bullied and mentors did nothing prevent it, he either breaks or grows stronger and Vaelos grew stronger and learned to early on defend himself with his martial arts which were taught even to children. He in years developed rivalry with a girl from his class; Shable Lirlyn, a purebred suloise from eldest noble family which still remained in Shar and was also granddaugther of present mother running Office of Purity! All other purebred children fawned over her, but Vaelos did not. This was spark of their rivalry as he refused to obey her whimsical commands and she started challenge Vaelos for various games of contests; climbing, swimming, running and other events. Vaelos was clearly superior in physical pursuits but in games of wits or speed she won him, overall their grudge score remained equal to point they both entered apprenticeship stage in their lives.

As matter of fact they both got study same mentor! Their rivalry continued as they both grew more and more skilled martial artists, she growing older as well and becoming a woman. Albeit their rivalry started from argument and from Vaelos not acknowlegding her at all, she overtime developed feelings for her rival which blossomed into friendship.....even love as she bloomed into a woman. Vaelos likewise grew fond of her, as she was nice despite her noble background and she was ambittious and had sort twisted kindness and compassion; one example of it is that one slave collapsed in fields and begged to be relieved from his suffering.....then she kindly smiled to the old man and sweetly said to him she relieves the slave from the suffering.....just before she swiftly broke old slave's neck and planted kiss on his forehead and told he can now rest. Albeit twisted, Shable genuinely believes it was act of kindness as much more crueler suloise would had whipped man for disobedience than relieve him from pain.

So Vaelos learned find appreciation in her twisted compassion, even if it does not resonate with his inner feelings 100%, but it was partway right and Shable was considerate to other suloise despite rank but how she treated them depended on the rank and did her best to help. They both approached to graduation and he was then informed (at age of 17) that his assigned first mate (and potential wife) was Shable! He discovered Shable had somepoint talked privately with her grandmother and as she was her grandmother's favorite grandchild, she granted her anything reasonable and Shable had requested Vaelos as her first partner and as potential mate for life! Shable however told that they cannot marry or have children until they both had performed their first task for Scarlet Brotherhood....but told soon as one of them gets promotion, their wedding will be arranged and both get time off from their duties to enjoy each other fully.

Vaelos was quite stunned and shocked from development; he did like Shable and she was beautiful but marriage and kids he had not thought about. However his foster parents were proud of him graduating as scarlet brotherhood monk with high ranks and Shable being good match for him in rank and influence stand point and was at least someone whom Vaelos could get along with. Worst case because his distant mixed blood he could had been assigned a much lower ranked task of breeding with slaves and never marry (which was another likely outcome for him).

As Vaelos graduated in age of 18 he was assigned to his first task, which surprisingly was happening at inside Shar and his task was to stalk and eliminate a traitor to Scarlet Brotherhood. It was high profile task with quaranteed promotion (Shable had been send to work as missionary to another country). He was told that traitor had years upon years lied to Scarlet Brotherhood in regards missing slaves and in truth helped smuggle them through a secret tunnel which led to chamber which had teleportation circle on it, he was told the traitor was powerful wizard and thus should not be underestimated. So best approach was to ambush mage and break it's neck before it can chant any spells. They told they had captured accomplish of the mage and she had revealed these things before she had been killed and the mage is likely aware of the event by now....so mage is heading to the circle to remove it and use it last time to escape Shar.

So mission urgent with threat of death upon failure Vaelos set out on the mission, he moved to near secret tunnel entrance and waited and soon a red robed hooded figure stumbled quickly along the path towards the tunnel. In shadows of the tunnel Vaelos remained hanging in tunnel's roof before he fell upon his victim, quickly snake his arm around man's throat and silence his mouth and started to strangle him. It was desperate struggle for life but eventually there was the audible crack and man's body went to limb, Vaelos released the man and body collapsed on floor and during it the hood fell off...and it was his foster father Salandos! Vaelos quickly realized what his accomplish had been....his foster mother. Who had always been kind to him and given him guidance besides Salandros and whenever they came see him every month she brought with her delicious baked food for him to eat.....a cold chill filled his body as his internally screaming self was chained and locked up, like Salandros had taught and cold calm settled over him as he departed from the scene and went deliver his report. His superiors were pleased and asked what he felt from killing his foster father he just replied; "Nothing, if not count feeling his pitiful struggle for life and sense when his neck crushed under my grasp." Which was a lie, but a convenient lie which Scarlet Brotherhood believes considering he was apparently more close to Shable and his mentor than his parents which he supposedly only saw once a month.

He was given immediate promotion for the deed, but he was assigned immediately as important job at outside Shar and he left on assignment as usual. However there was accident where he had stayed in a inn which had suddenly suffered a serious fire and his room roof had collapsed on atop his body. Body was found badly burned but it had Vaelos symbol for Scarlet Brotherhood and also his red robes. In truth Vaelos had faked his own death by killing a criminal which he found in city, smuggled it to his room, set torch on the inn and made sure the roof beam collapsed atop his room and in that moment used his Ki arts to turn immaterial entity and slip out from the place before he got further hurt from the fire. Then using his resources and skills to disguise himself; instead shaving his head he let hair grow thick and curly, apply oils to color it from snow white to dark brown and applying skin lotion oils to turn his skin more darker color than pale albino it was from before and picking brand new flashy clothing and head deeper into lands beyond his homeland. Thinking he had buried his life behind him.

However, you do not so easily escape Scarlet Brotherhood. As they did check with magic to confirm body was indeed Vaelos and it was not, also divination magic to check he was indeed alive but so far he had eluded direct scrying attempts (and those which did work showed a flamboyant man which should not be Vaelos). However Shable, who at first had mourned hard on hearing the news, eavesdropped the superiors conversation about Vaelos and him being alive and wondering who the flamboyant topaz eyed man was....Shable then immediately departed to go hunt Vaelos down for some answers.....

Thorne

Oh, well. That happened.

Rasilka
Female human (Atloi) witch (cartomancer, hedge witch) 4
NG Medium humanoid (human)

It has been said that the blessings of fire come with a price. It is also said that no one can predict when or how it will be asked.

Rasilka sticks out amongst a stocky, dusky people, although she is as dark as any of them, her hair is the colour of blood and fire, and her eyes as black as coal. She is tall and lithe, and not at all meek. No one doubts that she has been chosen, and none of her tribe care to think too hard on why, for what, or by whom.

Crunchy sheet stuff

Init +3; Senses Perception +8
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 23 (4d6+3)
Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +7
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee mwk spear +4 (1d8+1/×3)
Ranged +1 darkwood light crossbow +5 (1d8+1/19-20)
Special Attacks hexes (aura of purity, ward[APG])
Witch (Cartomancer, Hedge Witch) Spells Prepared (CL 4th; concentration +7)
. . 2nd—glitterdust (DC 17), lesser restoration, stone discus[ACG]
. . 1st—comprehend languages, mage armor, nauseating dart[ACG] (DC 16), obscuring mist
. . 0 (at will)—detect magic, guidance, message, stabilize
. . Patron Healing
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 17, Wis 14, Cha 13
Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats Deadly Dealer, Extra Hex[APG], Greater Spell Focus (conjuration), Spell Focus (conjuration)
Traits harrow born (varisian), shadow child
Skills Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Heal +11, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Knowledge (history) +8, Knowledge (nature) +10, Perception +8, Profession (fortune-teller) +8, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +10, Survival +3
Languages Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc
SQ deliver touch spells, spontaneous healing, witch's familiar
Gear
Equipped/carried: +1 darkwood light crossbow, mwk spear,  crossbow bolts (20), cloak of resistance +1, handy haversack, belt pouch, waterskin, spell component pouch.
Other Gear
Haversack: bedroll, candle (10), chalk (10), flask, harrow carrying case, harrow deck[UE], ink, inkpen, journal[UE], mirror, night tea (10), paper (10), pot, soap, torch (10), trail rations (5), bodybalm (2), healer's kit, 87 gp
Belt pouch: 9 sp, 7 cp, flint and steel
Component Pouch:

--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Aura of Purity (4 minutes/day) (Su) 10 ft radius aura negates diseases, inhaled poisons, and noxious gas effects.
Deadly Dealer Arcane Strike: throw cards as if they were darts.  Card destroyed when thrown.
Deliver Touch Spells (Su) Cards thrown w/ Deadly Dealer aren't destroyed, gain returning quality, and deliver touch spells.
Greater Spell Focus (Conjuration) +1 to the Save DC of spells from one school.
Spell Focus (Conjuration) Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.
Spontaneous Healing (Su) A hedge witch can channel stored spell energy into healing spells that she did not prepare ahead of time. The witch can "lose" any prepared spell that is not an orison in order to cast any cure spell of the same spell level or lower, even if s
Ward +2 (1 at a time) (Su) Ward another, granting +2 to AC and saves until hit or fail a save.
Witch's Familiar (Ex) Gain the services of a special familiar that stores spells.
--------------------

(Pathfinder Player Companion: The Harrow Handbook, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 65, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Magic 84)

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups