News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Slave Academy (For Males and Females)

Started by YaoiRolePlay, July 20, 2012, 09:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

This is an rp in which people go through the school system much like our own world, but instead of math and science classes, the students have classes in bondage and sex, the goal of course is learning how to be a slave. The school system is paid for by the government and all people who are in low or middle classes go through this mandatory school system. In this world, anyone in the rich class can take anyone in the poor or middle class as a slave at any time. Thus they learn how to be a slave in the school system. In this particular rp, I'm looking for students (Age 16-22) and professors (any age above 28). Professors become professors because they are extremely good slaves to their owners to the point where the owners think they would make good instructors. Students can be either male or female as can professors. Keep in mind while making characters that people who go through the school tend to be average, ordinary people, but not ever rich. Think a general college, students have a major and take more classes in that, but have a general education in all of them. You can have multiple students, but please limit yourself to one teacher. Only make characters you can keep up with.

Classes are in:
Bondage
Discipline
Manners (Subservience)
Masturbation
Oral Sex
Anal Sex
Vaginal Sex (female only, obviously)
Work/Chores
Cross-dressing (for both males and females)
(Any other suggestions are solicited)

Student Character Sheet
Picture:
Name:
Family:
History (one to two paragraphs):
Personality (one to two paragraphs):
Appearance:

Instructor Character Sheet
Picture:
Name:
Family:
Referrer (Previous Master):
Personality (one to two paragraphs):
Appearance:

Bloody Rose

Where it says family, what do we post exactly

YaoiRolePlay

Just family members, who they are, what are their jobs, ect. Whatever you think is important to say about their family.

Bloody Rose

Name: Richard Mc.Glone
Major: Cross-dressing
Family: Father (Doctor)
Richard was born into a family that barely cared about him, they thought of him as nothing but a nuisance. His older sister often times took all the glory in her family, she had the best grades and was very good at sports. Richard however barely made it to class and was your classical school lazy boy. One day both his mother and sister died in a car accident leaving him to live with his father which obviously did not love Richard.

His father found out about the school and quickly signed the papers so Richard would go to that school. He hoped that the school would teach him how to be a female and how to take care of the house so her father would not do anything else than to work and pay the bills while Richard would clean the house and take care of it.

Personality (one to two paragraphs): Richard is the type of guy who doesn't like to fight, he often times is mistaken by a woman in how he acts. He is a very good friend however, he can keep secrets like no other and would take those secrets to the tomb not caring if they screw him up as well. He is a man of his word and whatever he promise he always fulfill.
Appearance:

YaoiRolePlay

Sorry, let me clarify here. Everyone who is poor or middle class goes through this school system. It's a public school payed for by the government. The major is like a college major, one of the subjects that I put at the top. The student takes more classes in that subject with a general education in all of them. Sorry if I confused you.

Bloody Rose

YaoiRolePlay

It works pretty much, but everyone goes through it thus he wouldn't have found out about it. He would have known about it and probably gone to it himself. And there would be no need to sign papers as it's mandatory for everyone.

Vaulera

Hell yes, I have some interest in this.

Toa

Hi,

I have a question.

With all the sex slaves being trained, could the rich have use for eunuchs too?

I would like to play a young man (that is not goodlooking enough to become a sex slave) who is at this school to be trained as a eunuch slave. Everything at the school is about sex, but he nows that he will be castrated soon to live the life of an impotent servent. His example could be used to motivate the other students to do their best to become useful slaves.

Would that work in this roleplay?

CheshireCat

Picture:

Name: Kaliegh Hunter
Major: Mannerisms
Family:
  Two younger sisters, both much younger than she is and far more social. Her mother works as a seamstress while her farther works as in a cole mine.

History:
  Kaliegh was born to the Hunter family just a few monthes after they were married, forcing her father to work longer hours in the cole mines near their home. As she got older she was expected to help out in some way around the house, cooking cleaning and even taking a part time job to help out with expenises. When she was fourteen, her mother had her younger sisters, twins. With even more mouths to feed, her father started taking odd jobs to help out. During a shift at the mine, a cave in trapped her father along with other men. Hours later, the gases in the air ignited and the shaft exploded, killing all the men.
   Having to go through the school, as was required for someone of her class, she hoped that learning how to be the perfect slave would allow her to become an instructor and send small amounts of money to her family. Majoring in mannerisms, she expects to excell at the ability to control her body since she already has a balance that most dancers envy.

Personality:
  Having a calm demeaner and a soft voice to match, she if the kind of girl that most people dont notice, and easily forget she is there. Loving to read, she sees herself as a bookworm and fairly educated. Although most of the time, she is quiet, she has her moments of quirkiness and hyperness.
Appearance:
   Her slender build gives her a younger appearance than others her age. Her eyes, the color of moss, seem to peirce into whomever she looks at and her curly hair frames her face, making her appear more slender. With such a slender frame, she would be a perfect canidate for a dancer.

let me know if there is anything I need to change.
"We've done the impossible and that makes us mighty."

"If you take sexual advatange of that girl, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level reserved for child molestors and people who talk at the theater."

Cami

Throwing my hat in as tentatively interested...I'll post a CS when more people join.

PoisonousKitty

Definetely interested will put a character up when i get the chance tomorrow on phone lol