Sub Sissy Looking for Dom [Sis for any]

Started by Psyonicg, April 28, 2015, 08:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psyonicg

Hello there everyone!

First things first thank you for deciding to take a quick look at this request post. It's not going to be a long one as the concept is quite simple.

What im looking for is to play an effeminate male who your character coerces/forces/black-mails or other wise convinces to become a sissy and then potentially entirely female. I'm looking for quite a BDSM filled story with lots of master/sub play but would also like a bit of a romantic self discovery plot behind it. Other than that it's really quite open. Other kinks could be included without any issue, we could set it in a fantasy setting and have a demon do it, a futuristic setting where it's compulsory for every girly guy to be paired with someone to make him a sissy, etc. All that I really care about being in the story is the reluctance being changed to embracing it, through force If needed.

Hopefully you like the general plot and would like to PM me. If you do PM me, could you please write a small bit about what kind of situation you'd like the story in personally just so I know if we're on the same page! Thanks.
O&O's

Breathe, Feel, Sense, Submit.
If you know what this means then consider yourself my friend, if not then I think it's time we changed that!

Psyonicg

Just updating this with my current favourite Sissy idea.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

O&O's

Breathe, Feel, Sense, Submit.
If you know what this means then consider yourself my friend, if not then I think it's time we changed that!