A New Male Order- Now Recruiting (Recruitment Thread) [Seeking M's and F's]

Started by MasterEric6, March 26, 2016, 08:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

The New Male Order Party (NMOP) is a far right wing party excluded from mainstream politics for years. A major scandal involving both the ruling center left party and their opponents the center right party turned the people to the political extremes. When everything had settled NMOP had come out on top being the leading party in a collation. Police probes where launched and a great many arrests where made to the mainstream parties leadership. Their trials where made into elaborate spectacles to further discredit the parties. NMOP wasn't content to settle for what they already had attained though. While the former mainstream parties approval rating fell NMOP's approval rating rose to a remarkable high, unseen before. Their next target was the two parities of their collation. One of these was a far left party whose support was comprised largely of immigrants. Using their popularity to their advantage NMOP passed laws stripping recent citizen immigrants of voting rights. This was devastating to their collation partner and left them virtually unopposed.

Now with no one to stop them NMOP started to enact laws to match their core principles. Chief among these was that women had strayed within society away from their natural place. Laws where enacted stripping women of almost all basic freedoms. A unmarried women has a few freedoms but has no bright future as she wont be able to get a good job and the ones she can get are able to pay her almost nothing. This leaves women no choice but to marry or take service to a man. Once they do that though they have no rights anymore and do become the property of that man.

Some have resisted these changes to society. Because of this NMOP has created the Natural Order Service a police service designed to hunt down and correct deviants and their unnatural behavior. Some women have found men who will protect them without forcing them to change their lifestyle at least in private.

A call to form local group was put out. It's design was to discuss ways to cope with the new laws. Once the group met it was suggested by one of the members that they just act as they always had at home and fake it when out of the house. Well everyone agreed this was a good idea and most everyone seemed to be doing this already. The women complained that they felt like prisoners in their own homes and never got to talk with people like they used to. Then someone suggested well we're getting together now why not do it during these meetings. Thus was born their group who would throw secret parties in the old way, where men respected women.

What happens after? Maybe they are raided by the police. Maybe the party is being hosted by one of the members when his neighbor, a loyal party member, overhears talk of what the parties are about. This could lead to blackmail and a potential open role.

In this story the women will become chattel to the men who will end up exploring what they can do with the women. While this is a far right wing party it's not a prudish one and encourages the feminine form to be shown off and taken advantage of.

The story will feature kinks of BDSM, maledom, humiliation, fetish clothing, bondage and probably many more.

It will probably go under Non-Consensual Human.

I'm not a grammar nazi and don't expect others to be.

I generally post with in 3 to 4 days and am setting that as a general goal.

MasterEric6

Seeking partners

Nymphadora

Definitely on board to play one of the women to the two friends.  :D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Hob

Willing to portray one of the menfolk!

(Edit: Anyone who might want to partner up, just PM me.)

Amarlo

I'm going to keep an eye on this. Will this game only consist of the four players? And are they expected to do things like 'wife swap' or participate in threesomes/foursomes+?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MasterEric6

Quote from: Nymphadora on March 26, 2016, 08:45:46 AM
Definitely on board to play one of the women to the two friends.  :D

Good to have a willing victim Nymphadora.

Quote from: Justric on March 26, 2016, 09:11:29 AM
Willing to portray one of the menfolk!

(Edit: Anyone who might want to partner up, just PM me.)

Ahh good to see it's taking off.

Primarch

If the game gets enough interest to expand I would be interested.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Amarlo on March 26, 2016, 04:51:15 PM
I'm going to keep an eye on this. Will this game only consist of the four players? And are they expected to do things like 'wife swap' or participate in threesomes/foursomes+?

I want it to consist of at least the four player spots named. I would be delighted to have more though and I am pretty open to what those may be. Are they expected to wife swap, 3 some's, 4 some's, ect. No I would not say that they would be expected to do any of those adult activities. That doesn't mean they won't be doing them though. I do want people to follow others likes, dislikes and especially limits.

Amarlo

Alright, if there's interest outside of the two friends and more people pop up I think I'll be game ^^

Which means if anyone looks in here and finds themselves interested in plotting something with me that doesn't involve us being one of the two original couples, please feel free to pm me!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MasterEric6

Quote from: Primarch on March 27, 2016, 08:16:34 AM
If the game gets enough interest to expand I would be interested.

Quote from: Amarlo on March 27, 2016, 02:53:03 PM
Alright, if there's interest outside of the two friends and more people pop up I think I'll be game ^^

Which means if anyone looks in here and finds themselves interested in plotting something with me that doesn't involve us being one of the two original couples, please feel free to pm me!

I hope it takes off as well. I'm pretty willing to consider most roles outside of the 4 established ones.

Hob

Quote from: MasterEric6 on March 28, 2016, 07:06:20 AM
I hope it takes off as well. I'm pretty willing to consider most roles outside of the 4 established ones.

Well, so far we have you, the wonderful Nymphadora, and myself as givens, plus the talented Amarlo and Primarch on the side. For two days of the post being up (and that being over the holiday weekend), that's not a bad start!

Amarlo

Quote from: Justric on March 28, 2016, 03:39:51 PM
Well, so far we have you, the wonderful Nymphadora, and myself as givens, plus the talented Amarlo and Primarch on the side. For two days of the post being up (and that being over the holiday weekend), that's not a bad start!

D'aww ;D Thankies

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Nymphadora

*blushes*  Thanks
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

MasterEric6

I agree with you there. I wasn't sure if it would take off but it seems like it might be bigger then expected.

Amarlo

I'm surprised more people aren't up for this. I could take one of the main roles if it came down to it. (I only play females, btw)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Nymphadora

I thought there was another Lady who was interested... I'd have to check back in the interest check, though.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Hob

Playing with a few face claims...

See Anything You Like?

A Common Sign in the New Order?

Although I imagine the image might be less tawdry?

Nymphadora

The image in the second spoiler didn't work, I'm afraid.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Hob

Try that?

Although the one for the male sub looks to be designed better, in my opinion.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

MasterEric6

I actually thought about using that image for the first post.
Quote from: Justric on April 02, 2016, 09:59:13 AM
Playing with a few face claims...

See Anything You Like?

A Common Sign in the New Order?

Although I imagine the image might be less tawdry?

MasterEric6

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review