The New maverick Hunters[Looking for members]

Started by Isengrad, November 08, 2009, 12:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isengrad

In the year 25XX the hunters have succeeded in re founding the principal on which the original Neo-Arcadia was formed. They established a new world government that united them under one banner once more. high speed transervers established to promote trade and cooperation between the cites of this new Neo-Arcadian world. A world where reploids and humans were considered equal.In this new world, a new police force would be needed. Thus the Government reestablished the Maverick Hunters. At the core of this group is the Megamen, Individuals who have inherited the power of the Biometals.

The biometals: Each metal holds within it the consciousness and powers of an old reploid. and is able to gift these powers upon the user who wields it. the biometals do this though the M.E.G.A. system [Meta-encapsulated Granule awareness system]

Model X: This biometal was based on the legendary X who was created By the great Doctor light. His personality is that of a hero, always willing to put himself in the way of danger.

Weapon:model X posses the X-buster as its main weapon. capable of firing standard buster shots as well as charged buster shots.

Copy: Model X is capable of copying the powers or abilities of reploids he lays his hand on. temporarily gaining that power for itself.

[Reserved for Isengrad]

Model Z:Model Z  is based on the legendary Zero, friend to X and destroyer of the original corrupt Neo-Arcadia.Much like X he is a hero.. but he sees what has to be done and is more focused on the goals then the means.

Weapons: Model Z excels at close range combat. possessing a wide variety of close to mid range energy weapons he is a skilled fighter in all of them[basicly all the weapons in the megaman Z series, though this is open to change if the owner would like to base it on the original zero]

Model Z can change the elemental descriptors of his weapons though various elemental chips{avalable are Fire, ice, electricity}[subject to change if owner choses to base it on original Zero]

[Open]

Model A: model A was based off of Axl. the last of the three heroic reploids. Model A is a bit childish but is still a hero. looking to be as well respected as Model X and Z.

Wepons; Model A wields Duel buster pistols and is capable of multi trageted buster barrages.

A-trans: model A's true power is the A trans. Like Model X he is able to copy the enemy, but model A copies the whole enemy. actually transforming into them, acquiring their Strengths and weakness. This, like model X copy. is a temporary
Ability.

[Open]

Model H: based on the Neo- Arcadin Reploid Harpuia. model H is an aerial type capable of Short range flight and Hovering. his personality is real highbrow and is always focused on what needs to be done.

Weapons: Model H duel Wields twin energy sabers and is skilled in fly by attacks.

Element Attacks:Model H can control both wind and impart electrical charges to his attacks. this is limited to the space around him. I.E. creating small localized twisters or sending forth a orb of Ionized air to strike an enemy.

Flight:Model h is capable of Short range flight as well as quick movement and indefinite hovering

Enemy scan: Model H can scan an enemy, finding the weak points of their body to more quickly dispatch them.

[open]

Model L:model L was based on the neo-Arcadian reploid leviathan. An advance aquatic fighter. Model l's personality is almost exact opposite of model H. She is fun loving and is prone to make jokes to fluster her owner.She does have a caring sensitive side though.

Weapon: Wields a double headed energy spear.

Elemental attack: Model L can control water and Ice. capable of creating powerful streams of water chucks of ice. even forging them into constructs to seek out enemies {i.e. ice dragon attack, seeks out nearest enemy}powers up under water.

Swim: Model L is the only of the original metals able to swim freely in water. and posses a water turbine capable of propelling the user quickly though the water.

Wide scan: Model L poses a form of advanced Sonar capable of giving the user a view of the world around them. the sonar does not allow the knowledge of enemies.

[open]

Model F:Model F was based upon neo-Arcadian fefnir. this biomedal is a born land fighter. Straight forward and always to the point, model F is always looking for a fight and relishes combat.

Weapons: model F wields two buster cannons with powerful knuckle dusters on the front end.

Elemental Attacks: Model F can charge his attacks with the element of Fire. Allowing him to strike objects with a powerful fiery punch or blast a flaming buster shot.

Buster Edit: Since the hand cannons have a powerful recoil. Model F must remain still while firing. To compisate for the lack of mobility Model F is able to edit the path of its buster shots. [able to shot around corners basicly]

[Open]

Model P: Model P is based off the Neo-Arcadian Phantom. A agile and elusive fighter similar to ninjas of old.Model P is a very stoic model, he does not speak unless absolutly neccecary and when he does so. its in as little words as possible.

Waepons: Energy Shurkin and Kunai.Also A skilled hand to hand fighter

Phase dash: Model p posses the ability to phase out of exsistance momentarily. allowing the user to dodge attacks or get behind enemies.

Radar: Model P poses a short range radar to give the user a view of their surroundings in pitch black and track enemies around them.

pin point throw: posesing extreme accuracy a foe Model P can throw a single Kunai that has the potential to hit with unerring accuracy.

[Open]

that i all of the pre-made Biomedals. they can be possessed by human or reploid alike since the M.E.G.A. system can transform both of them into powered fighters.
After all the Pre-mades are filled you can submit profiles for original biomedals. basing them off of old megeman enemies or something of your choice.[Say a Fantasy creature like a unicorn or gryphen]

And as always, Mavericks are always apriciated  but you dont have to be one if you dont want too. Mavericks are reploids who have gone amuk and have started attacking humans and other reploids.

original artwork by karabiner

Kyoudai

As a gigantic Megaman fan, I would love to participate in this RP.  If I could, I would love to take the role of the Model Z.  Swordsmanship is something I'm very fond of RPing, anyway.  Besides, Zero is extremely awesome. 

Isengrad

awesome, did you wanna play like the classic zero from X4, or the Zero form the mega man zero games where he has a variety of weapons?

Kyoudai

Well, that depends on what setting the RP will be in.  If everything else is being taken from the Megaman Zero time, then I should follow suit.  Although I do love the idea of just using the peerless swordsmanship of the original Zero. 

Isengrad

The thing is I don't know. In the mega man Z games the main Character actually combines the powers from both Model Z and Model X forcing a blending of the two much like the play style of the MM zero game where he had a variety of weapons, including a buster pistol, that he used. However at the beginning of the game where it showed Model Z in its pure form he just wields the sword.That's why i say its up to you.

Kyoudai

Well, to keep X and Z distinct, I say I just play the original Zero, using only the Z-saber in various ways. 

Isengrad

wonderful, Thats always the way i thought he would be played anyway.