LamentingQuill's M4F and Double Up Thread (Come on in ladies)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 20, 2023, 05:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Please do not comment on this thread, PM me instead please. Thank you very much for the respectful consideration.

My On's and Off's are in my signature, if you are unsure about something unlisted pertaining to me playing male characters, do not be afraid to ask me. So long as you are polite, I will be only too happy to answer your questions ^.^

I am strictly MalexFemale. I am a firm supporter of the LGBTQ as I have LGBTQ loved ones that I cherish dearly, although it's not my cup of tea roleplay-wise.

Color codes-

Pink- Please! I would love you forever!
Green- Would love this
Blue- This would be nice
Brown- Not necessarily looking, but not uninterested, I could be convinced
Black-Not looking for this at this time, you'd really have to sell me on it

Sons of the Night
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(I request that my partner's male character be dominant, I am not at all attracted to submissive or shy characters... also, just to reassure my partner, I do not play submissive or shy characters either. If I write male, they are always dominant)

My guy: Kenji

My lady: Liliana

Our male characters are brothers from Japan… they are also vampire, although they are far more special than your garden variety vampire… so much more… They are purebloods. Heirs to a revered noble family.

You see, there are two types of vampires… let’s explore that…

"Pureblood vampires"
First you have purebloods- The exact origins of purebloods are not entirely certain, but a time honored and widely accepted legend states that the purebloods were the result of the ancient woman Lilith mating with a mortal man after she became a demon… the child created from this union fed not upon grain or any kind of meat… but upon the blood of mortals.

Purebloods can go in the sunlight, but not for long periods of time. Anything longer than two hours would begin to result in sunburns that would gradually become worse and worse the longer the pureblood vampire spends in the direct sunlight.

Purebloods can also reproduce in the traditional way, although it can take some time to do so… unless of course, it was a male pureblood mating with a mortal woman instead of another pureblood. Mortal wombs are surprisingly very receptive to pureblood seed.

Another fact about purebloods that stands out against the other kind is that purebloods only need to feed once a week. They must either drain a mortal to point of death to get enough or take a small portion from at least four to five.

Over time mortals have comforted themselves with false ways to keep these dark beings at bay… these falsehoods include garlic, running water and crosses. Granted Crosses do make them feel extremely uncomfortable, but they do not repel them as mortals like to believe.

One thing that does repel pureblood vampires is silver, real silver that hasn’t been blended with any other filler metals. Coming into contact with it to their bare skin results in agonizingly painful burns.

All purebloods are taught from the moment they become capable of logical thought their natural talent with the powers of hypnosis and suggestion. Using these invaluable tools has helped them for thousands of years to prevent their existence from being exposed to mortals… or least the bulk of mortal society and most importantly, any credible mortals.

Mortals lacking control over the psychic sides of their brain are powerless against these abilities.

Psychic mortals depending upon how powerful they are range from being able to put up a fight all the way to being completely immune. It takes a damn powerful psychic though to be immune to a pureblood vampire’s influence.

Pureblood vampires are by default ten times more powerful in every respect than the other type of vampires. Be it stronger, faster, smarter, they are simply superior and they never let their lesser kin forget it.

Examples of powers commonly seen among purebloods: Floating/Levitation, walking on walls/ceilings, rapid healing from damage (when not in direct sunlight), sensing the location of other vampires or mortals they’ve fed from before, undetectable movement (fuckers be damn fast), hypnosis, planting suggestions and many more.

"Turned vampires"
Now the other kind of vampires are referred to as ‘the turned’... you see, through a blood exchange, willing or not, a vampire could convert a mortal into a vampire. Unlike purebloods, this is the only way turned vampires can make more of them, they are incapable of reproducing sexually. Their… parts… work just fine, but there are no eggs or any salmon swimming upstream.

It’s said long ago that a pureblood vampire got impatient with trying to find the right mate for himself and wanted to build himself a clan at a much faster rate, so he experimented with giving a mortal some of his blood… eventually he discovered that an even exchange of blood would get him as close to the desired results as he would ever get in this particular method.

Turned vampires are capable of a watered down version of pureblood vampires psychic powers, they can walk up walls and on ceilings as easily as spiders… but unlike purebloods, they are not capable of floating or levitating. Nor can they heal quite fast as purebloods do.

Most practiced psychic mortals can resist a turned vampire’s mental influence easily enough. However, mortals lacking control over the psychic parts of their brain are reduced to snacks.

Anything left unanswered, don’t be afraid to ask.

Anyway… our boys have come back from spending thirty years enjoying the whole of Asia, they are now posing as the sons of the original brothers who once lived in the grand estate on the outskirts of town. As such, they pose as cousins instead of brothers. (State can be discussed, I’m not picky).

They’ve been doing this for hundreds of years with great success… and fabulous wealth.

Our boys have decided that they are now ready to seek a mate and begin having a family of their own… and our ladies fit the bill of exactly what they want to settle down with for eternity...

Vampire+Yandere=Trouble

Over the past couple months, YC has been having the strangest sensation of being watched, but she can’t for the life of her figure out why. She’s mostly brushed it off as an overactive imagination, because any time she’s investigated around her house and yard, she’s found jack squat.

One night after YC goes to bed, she awakens in a spacious dimly lit bedroom of Victorian Gothic decor… she is met by a dark and handsome individual… he claims he has been watching her for a while now, learning about her and now the time is right to bring her ‘home’...

The gleaming white fangs in his mouth do not escape YC’s attention…

MC will be a very charismatic Yandere-style vampire ;)

Kidnapped by a Crime Syndicate Boss
Wealthy, handsome and only 24 years old, Kuraioji Matsuhiro is among the most powerful of the crime syndicates in New York. No one cracks jokes about his youth anymore, he’s proven himself time and time again the other crime syndicates that he is to be respected and feared.

YC finds herself in a ‘right place at a really bad time’ kind of situation where she witnesses Kuraioji ‘dealing with a loose end’ to put it delicately… and she is taken prisoner by Kuraioji, locking her up inside his exquisite mansion nestled deep in privately owned woods.

Seduced by the vampire lord
A handsome vampire lord from ancient Japan takes up residence in the United States, taking interest then in a lovely local, he finds himself unable to shake her from his immortal mind, the Japanese vampire makes plans to woo the female and make his immortal bride...

Lords of Sanguine Castle (Intended for doubling up)

Atop a mountain sits a magnificent Gothic stone castle, within this castle resides two vampire brothers, princes of their kind and two of the very rare original vampire race known simply as the purebloods.

Pureblood vampires have very mysterious origins, there are many tales and legends spun about where they came from or… some say they are the result of a blood drinking demon mating with a human being… some say they are descendants of the damned and cursed Judas Escariot… There are many stories and even most purebloods of today don’t even know which origin story is the truth.

The differences between pureblood vampires and turned vampires are clear…

While garlic and running water is absolute rubbish regardless of which type discussed, purebloods will not burst into flames in the sunlight, instead over an hour of time in direct sunlight, a pureblood vampire would develop a painful sunburn.

Turned vampires can be killed in a number of ways, however pureblood vampires will simply regenerate until their head is lopped off via a blade of pure silver.

In terms of reproduction, turned vampires are rendered sterile and must turn others via their tainted blood in order to replenish their numbers.

Purebloods however may reproduce the natural way… however, there is a catch…

The only individuals that may become pregnant by or impregnate a pureblood vampire are mortals born with psychic abilities of various types… and these people are just as rare as pureblood vampires…

Hope comes though for the two princes living within the Sanguine Castle… for they can sense it when such special individuals are close… and now, after hundreds of years… they will now enjoy the same bliss their father found with their mother…

Our ladies will be from the forest village that resides near the mountain, they’ve been hiding their psychic abilities all their lives…

Our girls could be friends, sisters, cousins. I’m good with any of those :)

Let me know if you need help with faceclaim pictures, I’m quite good at that.

My Characters:

Name: Alaric Vessar
Personality: Alaric has a very smooth, charismatic and seductive demeanor, he is confident and unashamed to just be himself. He is very elegant and refined, he takes great enjoyment in looking his best and adores compliments upon his beauty.

Alaric is deeply intelligent, he loves his books, he tends to idle away his lonely days in the library studying, he is also quite the accomplished swordsman as he spent much time practicing with his brother.

Hobbies (if any): Alaric enjoys playing the piano and the violin.

Powers:

Hypnotic gaze- while a strong disciplined mind has chance to resist, Alaric can gaze into a mortals eyes and hypnotize them in a few different ways…

1. Modify memory- this involves altering a memory, be it erasing that an individual ever met him or perhaps everything that happened in the space of a day, that sort of thing.
2. Suggestion- Alaric may plant a suggestion in the subconscious mind of a mortal, prompting them to say or do something specific at usually a very specific time.
3. Mesmerize- Under this form of hypnosis, the target becomes mesmerized by Alaric and will do as he says or follow him with the obedience of an empty headed puppet.

Beast shape- Alaric has mastered turning himself into a white bat or a pure white wolf.

Spider climb: Alaric can effortlessly walk up walls and ceilings.

Misty escape: Alaric has the ability to turn himself into white mist when the need for a hasty retreat arises or he needs to perhaps go underneath a locked door or a crack in the window.

Generic vampire abilities: Inhuman strength, speed and senses.

Name Liliana Greenfields
Personality: Gentle, kind and compassionate, but also street smart, resourceful, occasionally strict and fiercely loyal to those close to her.

Liliana can definitely be a no nonsense type of person, the responsible type that tends to get things done and does them with diligent efficiency. She likes getting things done today instead of putting it off for tomorrow, she feels that allowing yourself to slack off will create a habit that is quite difficult to shake.

She can be very feisty when times call for it and will defend herself and/or her loved ones with all the ferocity of a jungle cat until the end.
Hobbies: Baking. She owns and runs a bakery in town (perhaps with her BFF or her sister?)
Psychic powers:

Telepathy- Liliana can hear the surface thoughts of people in close proximity to her. She may also open a line of psychic communication between herself and a willing person.

Stronger minds can feel when Liliana attempts to get inside their heads and may resist her if they have the power to do so.

Liliana also possesses the ability to shut herself off from this ability until she chooses to reactivate it. This took most of her teenage years to master.

Empathy- Liliana can sense the surface emotions of others around her, usually to sense simplified emotions like anger, jealousy, joy or sadness. She can feel is someone is lying or telling the truth.

Like her telepathy, Liliana has learned to turn this ability off through much practice and hard work.

Clairvoyance- The ability to touch an object and glimpse snippets of the past that this object had been present during. The occurrences of this happening are very rare, the residual energy must be powerful, intense events (like a murder for example) could be enough to imbue objects nearby with memories of the event.

LamentingQuill