Let's roleplay in a new world...

Started by kittykat, February 04, 2010, 08:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittykat

well here's the first post. Hope you guys like it and join.....

The river leads down into the golden steam of light colored water. It was not pure from the sun that shone down on it, but from the pollution given from the air surrounding it. Inedible to anything, it was a toxic match of harmful chemicals used in treating wounds and harmful parasites that burrowed their way into the skin. There was no life around this place, for it had all been destroyed by the fumes of this toxicity. The people from the Far East called it the ‘fekizi’ which in their native tongue meant ‘death water’ because its potency could kill anything it touches if given in its pure state.  Yet there was one person who they lead into that water, they called this person ‘Hixai’. She was a young female, around 20 years old. She was offered to the stream as a way of sacrifice, to allow their crops to grow. But that wasn't the case, in fact as soon as they did their crops began to wither and die out. The female had entered the stream as she was told and did not appear after she had entered. Around 9 days later the female’s body ended up on the side of the river, around fourteen miles south of where she was before. But this wasn't all, in fact her body had changed significantly. She had grown demon wings, her left eye was now swirled and blood red, her nails were longer, her hair was now a blueish color and she had grown tail and ears.
“Hixai…..” a voice had called out to her, trying to reach her. The female stood up and scanned the field for the person that was talking to her. The voice was inside her head, her consciousness was fading again. She got onto her knees and growled out. The sound penetrated the forest as her body gave in to sleep. She collapsed into a heap as the voice continued to call her.
Character commissions available ask for pricing or info in pm

ON/OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60582.msg2733258#msg2733258

Spunky

Why had she been given the baby demon watch duty? She should be out in battle or something equally meaningful. Oh, yes, there was that incident with what's-his-name, the acting supervisor. It was his own fault that she had sliced his tail and nearly severed it with her claws. He should have kept his slimy paws to himself.

Sitting on the side of river, perched up in a tree, Tani watched the poor fledgling demon as she tried to rise and then fell back down to a lump. Such a pity. This would be so much easier if she were standing on her own at the first waking. Now, Tani would have to wait for her to regain consciousness again. She hated waiting. With a quick flick of her forked tongue, she caught a fly that was near to her. Why it was anywhere near the wretched water was a mystery. Life simply did not venture this way.

"Come on, little one," Tani said out loud then she sat back and swung her legs around, examining her light green skin for any signs of dirt. Her tail flicked behind her, briefly touching the base of her long flaming red hair. "Might as well do my claws," she sighed then she drew her small knife from the waistband of her one piece garment and began to sharpen her claws.

kittykat

Her demon wings fluttered as she stirred again. Hixai opened her eyes and looked around with blurred vision. As the young demon girl tried to stand she felt the hunger for 'food',
"Where am I?" she asked herself as she looked around with now clearer vision. The blue hair reached down to her small on her back. The trees danced in a soft rhythm as the breeze worked its magic. "the air feels great"  Hixai smiled to herself, closing her eyes. Though she smelled the scent of death in the water. This deathly smell was horrible, it was like looking at one hundred dead corpses piled to the sky. Hixai started to wander around the small space she had.

ON/OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=60582.msg2733258#msg2733258

Spunky

"And she moves," Tani said as she put her knife away then she swooped gracefully down to stand beside the young one, her body floating through the air. She landed on her rear legs, preferring to get on all fours only for battle or hunting. Slowly, she walked around the young demon, gently touching her with her front paws to inspect her. "Nice hair," she said, trying to make nice. It was always difficult to deal with the newly formed. They had so many questions and that tried Tani's patience, but she would be as pleasant as possible. "You are at the shores of your new birthing grounds," she told her, having heard her question. "Do you have a name?" Sometimes the ones who had been cast out into the lake were so traumatized by events that they recalled nothing of their life before, not even their name.

The breeze picked up and rustled the leaves of the trees, carrying the sulfur scent from the lake into Tani's nostrils and she breathed in deeply with a smile. The people found the odor nauseating, but sulfur was one of the most basic elements for their kind.

kittykat

She looked at the new face she did not recognize "my name is Hixai" her voice as soft as she did not recognize this new person. Her tail swayed in confusion "what are you?" she asked curiously as she looked over the girl standing near her. Hixai was very cautious of this person as she didn't know her. The sun had disappeared from the sky leaving clouds of grey in its place she sniffed the air "is it going to rain?" she asked her.

Spunky

"I am like you," Tani said with a smile and gentle sway of her tail. "Although I was born to parents and not from the lake." She reached out her hand to the young one, keeping the smile plastered on her face to avoid showing her annoyance with her duty. Once they got to actually doing something, she would be in a far better mood. She preferred activity to just stand around asking a bunch of questions. "I am here to help you. I will not hurt you unless you attack me," she stated, sounding like a school mistress.

Anakim003

[Hello, I hope it is ok that I join in.  I have this character that could fit in nicely]

A creature watched the two girls from afar, hidden within a shadow created by one of the trees.  If one were to look
upon this creature they would see a tall, skinny genderless figure with hairless skin the color of soot and sharp grey claws.  Its alien body wasn’t even the strangest part of it, if you looked for the creature’s face you would find it bare of any feature at all, not even a nose, eyes or ears.  The one thing the creature did have on it head was a gaping mouth filled with dirty grey fangs. 

This creature was largely a mystery due to its camouflage and the fact it was mostly nocturnal, it had been woken by the demon girl’s loud growl and decided to investigate it.  Another mystery was how this creature could see when it had no eyes; the answer to this was that it was clairvoyant.  The creature couldn’t actually see or hear what they were doing.. it just knew.  Even though this creature looked like it was from the bowels of the underworld the two were safe for now, for its diet consisted only of cold dead flesh.