A craving for fantasy, sword swinging action! (M for F)

Started by BrokenCollar, January 10, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenCollar

Hey and thanks to anyone reading this  ;D

This post shouldn't be too long just one simple craving.

Craving
Recently really been craving a fantasy action roleplay, somethin where we can swing swords, explore castles and probably write in some comedy too. The roleplay will probably be quite lighthearted at times and maybe even cheesy. There doesn't have o be a sexual relationship between the characters but if it happens then I won't object. I'm not a massive fan of high fantasy though I could maybe be convinced. Looking for mostly human pairing though I could be open to maybe and human/elf pairing provided it wasn't the 'so superior to humans' brand of elf. The setting is being left deliberately vague so that we can freely explore the world and create it as we go along. I would really like someone to write with who can equally drive the story and manage micro events of their own at times. To better put that, I don't want to be GM'ing a two person game though I would want both characters to find some action

Also, an apology for any bad spelling in this post, for some reason i'm suffering from overtype and the spell checker isn't working, my apologies  :-(

Thank you all for reading and please post here if you have any interest in RPing with me.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

MiladyGenevieve20

A light hearted, cheesy romantic sort of medieval low fantasy epic seems like so much fun! I am totally up for it. Been role playing a lot of dark stuff really and I think having a role play like this could be fun. Maybe a quest setting? Sounds like we can have a nice good talk about it. I'd love to hear back from you about a possible role play. :)