Heavy Hangs the Head (F lf M for NC-E)

Started by Anastasia Lockhart, July 05, 2014, 02:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia Lockhart

High-Fantasy, Non-Con, Incest, Exotic

The Dreaming Islands are a savage realm. Human pirates called "Marklanders" rule with brutal force. The Mortals live by a code of "What you can hold, is yours." Their king rules by fear alone, jealously guarding the secret to his strange power in the harem with his wives, concubines and only daughter.

But, the rumors state that his power comes from the mysterious, capricious and dangerous "Chireen", a species of sorcerers who haunt the shadows of the islands. For long ago, the Queen, his chief wife, exercised her right to take lovers and her first-born son came out strange and bearing the signs of Chireen heritage. The Chireen came for the child, to raise as their own, and threatened the King if he would challenge them for the crown, but he bargained with them. On the day that same wife would bear a daughter, she would be groomed to be her brother's mate. Thus, the Chireen would rule, but only in the fullness of time.

It has been 25 years since the Chireen vanished beneath the Mountains of Dawn, and you, the Prince, have grown to know that you must claim your throne the way the Marklanders do. The Consort of a Markland Monarch is always his sister and, while you have half-brothers who will challenge you, you have only one sister. You have watched her from the shadows, consumed by a lust that may or may not be influenced by the magic of the bargain. You have helped her remain untouched by other men, you have seen her study to become your Queen.

The night has come to reveal yourself and take your rightful place, whether she will or no.

----------

So, yeah, dynastic incest with magic overtones and non-con beginnings. I have a picture in my head of the Chireen being violently sensual, so some brutal BDSM and sensory play is encouraged. We can discuss their "Magical" side as part of pre-game negotiations.

The princess is about 18, but has been raised in total isolation among other women. Marklander culture allows her to take lovers after her marriage, but her husband is her brother and he HAS to be her first. She can either be feisty and extremely reluctant, fighting the whole first time (my preference), or just timid and innocent and terrified.

Just as a warning: I will try to post once a day, but my health takes me away from the keyboard sometimes. Also, I prefer quality over quantity. You don't have to give me scads of info, just good role-play to bounce off of.