Looking for a Short Rp F seeking M maybe f

Started by Cherri, April 10, 2013, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

I've been in the mood for just a nice, hot, sexual rp. An Active partner preferred, but I know life happens :) Please check out my ONs and OFFs, been craving a public sex scenes, clothes still on, just shifted for the quickie ;) Would prefer someone who has a good flow in writing and puts forth the effort to add to the story. I've never rped f/f before... so an experienced partner is a must, but I'm curious to perhaps try it.

Please don't be shy~

Here are some scenarios I'd like to try out~ Please PM me if interested, if you have ideas let me know! :)

-The First Date:Couple goes out to the movies or a restaurant and just can't wait to get into each other's pants. Public Sex whether it be a quick oral scene sitting in the back of the theater or in the restroom at the restaurant, open for other ideas as well~~

-At the club:Meeting each other at the local club and decide to have a night of fun.

Sorry, All full for games at the moment D:

s6xs6x

Hey im looking for a quickie myself, but one with detail:)   We could do the club one if you're up for it?

I also enjoy sharring pics throughout the postings.  Not every post, but every so often to show characters, clothing, actions, etc....Makes it fun.

What do you think?
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)