[E X A L T E D] Pseudo-Modern Fantasy Action Adventure - GM Led, Small Group

Started by Aethyrium, October 06, 2023, 01:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

@Aethy - Uhh, where is that Johtan desert? You described it on the west coast then going west turning to plains. Just asking as that (the west coast) was where I was trying to put the elven community Haim partially grew up in.

More generally, the world-building is interesting. The presence of the Hollows and the lack of satellites makes a bit impact on things. I could see how FFVII was an inspiration. Even if cellphones exist, without satellites, they'd be unreliable using just tower networks. Hmm, are these smartphones or old school flip phones? And Hollows create an artificial distance between communities. Interesting.

And yes, the IKRPG setting is awesome. I'm falling behind on the lore since i stopped playing the tabletop game and rarely get to RP in the setting anymore. I keep toying with running a game in the Cryxian Empire. Something of a heist style game.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

Aethyrium

Alright my friends. It's that time.

I want to thank everyone for their submissions - there were 9 lovely characters to pick from. Thank you for all of your questions and interest and time. I appreciate it.

Sadly the hardest part of that is always the process of knowing I've got to leave some behind. After consideration, I have decided to select 5 characters, and do the team of 6, rather than 3. Unfortunately that still means that I can't take everyone. Selections were made based on a variety of considerations, and every character submitted could have made a viable choice. For those not coming along with us, extra thanks, and I hope to see you all elsewhere!

The characters selected are:

Farrah Tinkerspan by Envious
Haimehen De Temps Infini by shengami
Mila Rios by Dove
Namid Valentine by CurvyKitten
Lyreilynn Xyvern Myalis by FyreFoxx

With my own Marlowe Ashe.

Selected players will be getting a PM from me shortly.

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated in character submissions. There may be openings in the future, in which case, I will likely open this back up. Until then though, this is getting closed and officially getting underway!

-Aethy

Yukina

Aethyrium

Just players editing sheets!

I'll definitely announce it a slot opens up. :D