[Numenera]Interest Check - Post apocalypse science-fantasy, all players welcome!

Started by Galactic Druid, March 03, 2015, 11:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Sorry about the delay on a post from me. I wound up getting into a bit of a power struggle at work, which really left me with a case of writer's block. That having been said I'm feeling better now so I should have a post up either tonight or some time tomorrow.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

ChaoticSky

Similar excuses, my mind has been elsewhere and ive had some tests and projects to work on. It has left me somewhat taxed in the brain. But ill have my post up tomorrow.  ;D

Aiyanna

Zorro Iove your post! I want to reply, can I do that even though other people haven't posted yet?
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Galactic Druid

I don't see a problem with that! I don't plan on posting myself until everyone has had a chance to make an intro, however.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

ChaoticSky

Fine by me! since our chars already know each other Aiya, i was planning on doing a 'second string' as it were, so you two can chat freely.

ChaoticSky

Post up... Avari is alittle.... manic, i tried to bring that across in the writing, but im not sure if i pulled it off or it just came out terrible. :P

Opinions? Should I write the posts alittle more normally from now on, or keep it up?

Re Z L

Perhaps an OOC thread would be good?  ;)

Also I'll be posting sometime today
A&A

CeruleanSerenity

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 08, 2015, 02:43:45 PM
Out if curiousity, how is everyone feeling about the game at this point? Is there anything I can do to help?
Could you hop back in time and cancel this weekend and the last for me? That would be a big help.

But no, silliness aside, it's going fine for me so far... sorry about taking so long. Starting is always the hardest part for me, and recent life didn't make things any easier on me. So hopefully my posting will be more frequent and regular from now on.

Quote from: Darkling on April 10, 2015, 11:06:41 PM
Post up... Avari is alittle.... manic, i tried to bring that across in the writing, but im not sure if i pulled it off or it just came out terrible. :P

Opinions? Should I write the posts alittle more normally from now on, or keep it up?
Your post seems just fine to me.

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!