Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Shadow

Absolutely not true, I LOVE ice cream.

The next person is having a drink tonight.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Despairs

I don't drink or smoke. The next person is either looking forward to the next day or dreading it.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

WordSmith

Guilty

The next person likes doritos more than cheetos.

Styx26

Honestly it depended on the day, 'cause both are corn chip snacks. Now... I'm staying away from them for health reasons. But ranch Doritos were my favorite.

Next person likes Cheez-its more than potato chips.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lovely Complex

I do. I do, indeed.

The next person is currently watching the first episode of Game of Thrones.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Merry Gentry

Sadly.. no.. I'm watching episode 7, season 7.. waiting for the new episode to start

Next person hasn't watched game of thrones
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Kurogane

Not guilty. I am one of the one billion who watch it!

The next person doesn't realize it's too late to try and catch up; Winter is here!

Story Tale

Nope. I lost interest in that show a couple seasons ago. I might catch up if/when Mr. Martin finishes his series though.

The next person's name starts with F.

TheLaughingOne

nnnnoooopppp

RL name nor SN has an f in them!

Next person... Is actually rather content with their work!
(going for risky one here!)
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Malkavian

Not at all.  ;D

The next person prefers Fanta to Tango.

LadyEterne

True.

Next person dislikes going to parties.

Nico

Yes. Especially if it's huge things. I rather prefer smaller gatherings.

Passing it on.

Stattick

Correct. I can't relax at large gatherings, especially if there are people there that I don't know.

Passing it on.
O/O   A/A

Peccavi

Depends on the atmosphere and the people. I love people but they also drain my energy. I'm too outgoing to ignore a good party!

The next person has a favorite glass or cup that they drink from!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

ChicagoOkie

I have a water bottle that drink from all the time. At home, not when I'm out. It holds more than a glass or cup and I drink like a fish.

The next person has a restaurant they always go to on special occasions.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Styx26

I don't really have a regular place. Namely because my family has their ideas and mine are different. So I do what they want instead.

The next person has an idea of what they want to do with their life.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Kaia

Quote from: Styx26 on April 21, 2019, 11:01:13 PM
I don't really have a regular place. Namely because my family has their ideas and mine are different. So I do what they want instead.

The next person has an idea of what they want to do with their life.

You bet!

The next person likes glitter

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Peccavi

Sometimes! I love glitter but it is the herpes of the craft world. I can't get it out of my backseat from a gift bag that I chucked back there a year ago.

The next person has a favorite hiking spot.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

BigCat23

Wiamea canyon in Kuwai'I. It is absolutely gorgeous and the helicopters that fly through the canyon are as small as a thumb tack visually. Breathtaking!!!!

Next person has a favorite reading spot.

Peccavi

I do! There's this cute little cafe downtown owned by the sweetest couple and every wall is lined with bookcases filled to the brim. You can borrow a book to read while you eat/drink or bring your own. It's also pet friendly so I get to see all the cute pups that are brought in!

The next person has a song that they're listening to on repeat this week.

Xyza

I do. I still listen to the song ever since it was released. Hahahha

The next person sings in the shower sometimes.

I'm back and accepting roleplay

Stattick

Very rarely, but it's been known to happen. I've been told that I sound like a manic Muppet when I do.

The next poster prefers Original Star Trek to the subsequent series.
O/O   A/A

Undeniable Sin

I'm not a Star trek fan.. don't stone me!

Do you like poptarts?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

AmberStarfire

I'm not sure if I've ever tried one. I don't think they sell them over here.

Passing on the question. :)

SecretCharm

I do not like poptarts. ::) Too sugary for me!

Next person bites his/her nails.