Elina's Latest (looking for male character)

Started by Elina, October 02, 2013, 06:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elina

I went a whole lot of months not writing, and now that I'm back and caught up, I find myself craving more.  I am not a daily poster.  Workdays are busy for me, and I don't write at all then.  I'm trying for once a week right now and so far, I'm doing fine with that post rate.  It might be a little faster or a little slower.  I like a partner who writes well and likes realistic reactions in the story.  You can read a few of my posts and my O/Os to see if you think we're compatible.  It's all linked in my signature.

If you're interested, you can PM me.  If you post here, I may or may not see it.  Thank you so much for reading this!

The Idea
My Very Own Christian Grey
*Knowledge of Fifty Shades of Grey is NOT needed for this RP.  It's simply to explain my character's sudden interest in BDSM.
My character is in her early thirties.  She's focused on work, so driven that she's done little for the last few years but further her career.  She rarely dates, and when she does, those relationships fizzle fast.  Lately, all the buzz around work is about a book the girls are all reading, Fifty Shades of Grey.  They're all whispering and giggling about it, and she becomes curious and reads it too.

Your character is her friend.  He can be an old childhood friend, someone from college, a neighbor, or even her boss at work.  Maybe she's heard he's into things, or maybe he's told her and she's never been curious before enough to care.  Now, she's curious and she goes to him.  She wants him to show her what all the hype's about.

This can be a one shot where we write their weekend of kinky sex together, or it can be an exploration of a deeper relationship, where she ends up being his submissive.

Oh, and this probably isn't going to get very extreme.  It's about her exploring a wilder side she didn't know she had, not about her being truly afraid or having anything cut off.  I'm willing to explore kinks that aren't mine, but I'd like to have lots of discussion beforehand.