News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Yugioh 5D's-Spire of Desire-Interest Check

Started by Pink Professional, April 07, 2012, 06:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

I was thinking of a Flamevel deck. Maybe with the characters card Raging Flame Sprite. But the side deck could maybe change it to Beatdown or whatever suites Flamevel.

Pink Professional

Silk

You might have some luck with a flamvell/laval hybrid deck then hun, apparently the two go well together. :)

Laughing Hyena

And that was my choice Pink. Flamevel direct beatdown. So what is the doctors advice? If you have other ideas Im open to them. Thank you Silk by the way.

Silk

Name: Kelly Campbell

Appearance:

Personality:Kelly belonged to a fairly out of the ordinary household, her parents and her dad in particular were very old fashioned, it was a firm belief that the women of the family were seen but not heard, because of this Kelly has grown up to be a relatively introverted and quiet girl, who only answers to people talking to her and often lacks the confidence to ask questions that she is bursting with anxiety to ask. She has a great deal of respect and admiration for her family, and her brother in particular, to a point she is more than willing to defend their honor against anyone who would color them in the wrong light.

After her parents death, Kelly became aloof, without any direction from her father she struggled to find anything that could keep her interest, she just felt as if she stopped caring for anything but her brother, although this is largely still true, after becoming friends with Rune, Kelly has ever so slightly come out of her shell, she greatly cares for him as at least for now, he is giving her a reason to keep living and to make something of herself in her life, she is even starting to enjoy things again and starting to experiment and try new things. Al bit in baby steps, still quiet by the average standards, Kelly has only been capable to show her true nature when alone with either her brother or rune, as a incredibly caring person that just wants to see everyone happy.

Biography:  Kelly is from a very typical traditional family household, her dad and brother were the breadwinners, while her mum maintained the home, of course she was at school during this time studying to become a nurse. It was the only career her dad would accept after all. Much of her free time was taken by her helping her mum around the house, and doing her homework. But occasionally she watched professional duelists on TV she didn't really understand it, but her brother wanted someone to play against himself, so they built a deck for her and they played occasionally when he wasn't away at work. Shortly after that her parents gave her a new deck as a birthday present, a fortune lady deck that she wanted to try for a while.

After a tragic car accident that killed her mum and dad, Kelly's attitude never really changed, but she has since refused to use her fortune lady deck unless it was something important. It was too sentimental for her to  use as a regular deck. Now her life lacked direction, thankfully her parents retirement and inheritance meant she could live fairly comfortably for a long time. Since she missed her opportunity to make friends in real life, after a warning of a terrorist attack was put out, her brother was assigned a security detail, and Kelly was asked to move to a safe location. During her time there she was introduced to one of the security personell's son's called rune, after spending a good deal of time, her and rune became good friends, the only friend so far in Kelly's life that has accepted her for who she is. Not what she appears to be and who her brother is.

After the tournament was announced Rune insisted that Kelly should come with him, eventually she was persuade into coming and competing in the spire of desire tourney, but she is under no delusion that she will likely be knocked out early and will just be watching rune for the duration of the event. Not that she minded, but she did promise that she would do her best.

Sexual preference: Bi curious (never been in a sexual relationship)

Character's On's/Off's: ons are unknown, offs include bathroom play, gore, death.

Deck name/Theme: Stormdancer (Gusto)
miss fortune (fortune ladies)
stormdancer

Decklist, On land:Monsters: 20
3 Gusto Egul (1~3)
2 Kamui, Hope of Gusto (4~5)
3 Winda, Priestess of Gusto(6~8)
2 Gusto Falco(9~10)
3 Gusto Gulldo(11~13)
1 Gusto Codor(14)
1 Gusto Thunbolt(15)
1 Musto, Priest of Gusto(16)
2 Caam, Serenity of Gusto (17~18)
1 Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto (19)
1 Windaar, Sage of Gusto (20)

Spells: 13
1 Heavy Storm (21)
2 Contact with Gusto(22~23)
2 Quill Pen of Gulldos(24~25)
2 Creature Swap(26~27)
1 Pot of Duality(28)
1 Gravekeepers servant (29)
2 Mystical Space Typhoon (30~31)
1 Dark Hole (32)
1 Miracle Synchro Fusion(33)

Traps: 7
1 Gusto Whirlwind(34)
1 Blessings for Gusto(35)
2 Solemn Warning(36~37)
1 Solemn Judgment(38)
1 Torrential Tribute(39)
1 Mirror Force(40)
1 Spiritual art - miyabi (41)
Extra: 9

3Daigusto Falcos
3 Daigusto Gulldos
3 Daigusto Sphreeze

miss fortune
2 Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate (1~2)
3 Fortune Lady Dark (3~5)
2 Fortune Lady Earth (6~7)
2 Fortune Lady Fire (8~9)
3 Fortune Lady Light (10~12)
3 Fortune Lady Water(13~15)
2 Fortune Lady Wind(16~17)
1 Kinka-Byo(18)
1 Rai-Mei(19)

2 Different Dimension Gate (20~21)
3 Fortune's Future (22~24)
3 Future Vision (25~27
1 Heavy Storm (28)
1 Lightning Vortex (29)
2 Magical Dimension (30~31)
1 Monster Reborn (32)
1 Swords of Revealing Light (33)
1 Terraforming (34)
1 Allure of |Darkness (35)

2 Compulsory Evacuation Device (36~37)
2 Inherited Fortune (38~39)
1 Interdimensional Matter Transporter (40)
1 Mirror Force (41)
1 Return from the Different Dimension (42)
2 Slip of Fortune(43~44)
1 Torrential Tribute (45)

Destiny draw
Torrential tribute 1
mirror force 2
heavy storm 3
Fortune lady Light 4

Decklist, On D-Runner:
Stormrider
Monsters: 20
3 Gusto Egul (1~3)
2 Kamui, Hope of Gusto (4~5)
3 Winda, Priestess of Gusto(6~8)
2 Gusto Falco(9~10)
3 Gusto Gulldo(11~13)
1 Gusto Codor(14)
1 Gusto Thunbolt(15)
1 Musto, Priest of Gusto(16)
2 Caam, Serenity of Gusto (17~18)
1 Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto (19)
1 Windaar, Sage of Gusto (20)

Spells: 13
1 speed spell - Heavy Storm(21)
2 speed spell - High speed crash(22~23)
2 speed spell - speed jammer(24~25)
2 speed spell - Creature Swap(26~27)
1 speed spell - magical mallet(28)
1 speed spell - nobleman of crossout(29)
2 speed spell - Mystical Space Typhoon(30~31)
1 speed spell - soul exchange(32)
1 speed spell - Miracle Synchro Fusion(33)

Traps: 7
1 Gusto Whirlwind(34)
1 Blessings for Gusto(35)
2 Solemn Warning(36~37)
1 Solemn Judgment(38)
1 Torrential Tribute(39)
1 Mirror Force(40)
1 Spiritual art - miyabi (41)

Favoured card: Caam serenity of gusto

Destiny Draw: Stormdancer/stormrider
Torrential tribute 1
mirror force 2
heavy storm 3
Caam, Serenity of Gusto 4
blessing of gusto 5

Miss Fortune

Destiny draw
Torrential tribute 1
mirror force 2
heavy storm 3
Fortune lady Light 4
fortune lady wind 5

Hope this is good enough :)

Latooni Subota

Well, here's what I have.

Name: Togusa Rei

Appearance:

Rei is a young lady of Japanese descent, standing at a petite 5'0", with a light (but busty) frame. Her long black hair is fairly wild, depending on how much effort she's used to try and keep it under control that morning. She prefers to wear fairly casual clothing, mainly skirts and light t-shirts, though it's not unusual to find her wearing her wearing an Obelisk Blue jacket. Her duel disk is a red and silver model, with very soft/rounded edges.

Personality: Rei is a slightly awkward, slightly eccentric graduate of Duel Academy. She was well-known as an unusual person, with some odd compulsions and a tendancy to completely space out at time, and then suddenly be hyper-focused. Add to that her absolutely astronomical scores in her classes, and you've got a very weird girl.

She has a fairly stable moral compass in terms of what she does, but tends to make very odd/naive/stupid decisions when pushed. Her sheer skill and quick thinking tends to pull her butt out of the fire though, thankfully. Rei is also a bit . . hands-on. Expect her to reach out and touch basically anything she can get her hands on, sometimes, especially if it's something with a soft or silky texture. Weirdo.

Biography: Togusa Rei showed up on Duel Academy Island as a young teenager, when the cruise liner she was on had a sudden case of critical engine failure just off the coast of the island. While they repaired things, the people on the boat got to explore the island and watch the students have their duels. Much to her parents dismay, Rei got absolutely hooked, and forced her way into getting accepted into the academy.

Fortunately for her, Rei seemed to be a natural at it. In her first six months she jumped up from a Slyfer Red, to a Ra Yellow. By Christmas she was an Obelisk Blue, and the senior students were worried. It had been a while since a new, first year student had completely upset the natural balance of the school. Even more to their dismay, their attempts to haze or shut her down managed to backfire spectacularly. For the next three years, Rei was the undisputed top student at Duel Academy, graduating with honors. Rather than becoming a pro duelist on the circuit though, she mysteriously disappeared. Why? Because she heard an interesting rumor about a certain tower full of duelists . . .

Sexual preference: Bisexual, prefers males.

Character's On's/Off's: Shows an interest in everything except the harder types of play, scat, and torture.

Deck name/Theme: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Crush All Of Them

1: Blue Thunder T-45
2: Blue Thunder T-45
3: Cyber Eltanin
4: Cyber Phoenix
5: Cyber Phoenix
6: Cyber Phoenix
7: Cyber Valley
8: Cyber Valley
9: Cyber Valley
10: DUCKER Mobile Cannon
11: DUCKER Mobile Cannon
12: Falchion Beta
13: Falchion Beta
14: Falchion Beta
15: Jade Knight
16: Jade Knight
17: Lord British Space Fighter
18: Lord British Space Fighter
19: Lord British Space Fighter
20: Victory Viper XX03
21: Victory Viper XX03
22: Victory Viper XX03
23: Honest
24: Mirror Force
25: Solemn Judgement
26: Ojama Trio
27: Ojama Trio
28: Limiter Removal
29: Luminous Spark
30: Power Capsule
31: Power Capsule
32: Power Capsule
33: Card Destruction
34: Monster Reborn
35: Swords of Revealing Light
36: Mystical Space Typhoon
37: Machine Duplication
38: United We Stand
39: United We Stand
40: Dark Hole

Crush All Of Them

1: Blue Thunder T-45
2: Blue Thunder T-45
3: Cyber Eltanin
4: Cyber Phoenix
5: Cyber Phoenix
6: Cyber Phoenix
7: Cyber Valley
8: Cyber Valley
9: Cyber Valley
10: DUCKER Mobile Cannon
11: DUCKER Mobile Cannon
12: Falchion Beta
13: Falchion Beta
14: Falchion Beta
15: Jade Knight
16: Jade Knight
17: Lord British Space Fighter
18: Lord British Space Fighter
19: Lord British Space Fighter
20: Victory Viper XX03
21: Victory Viper XX03
22: Victory Viper XX03
23: Honest
24: Mirror Force
25: Solemn Judgement
26: Ojama Trio
27: Ojama Trio
28: Speed Spell - Card Destruction
29: Speed Spell - Limiter Removal
30: Speed Spell - Monster Reborn
31: Speed Spell - Mystical Space Typhoon
32: Speed Spell - Angel Baton
33: Speed Spell - Synchro Defuse
34: Speed Spell - Summon Speeder
35: Speed Spell - Speed Force
36: Speed Spell - Speed Energy
37: Speed Spell - Count Up
38: Speed Spell - My Body as a Shield
39: Speed Spell - Double Summon
40: Speed Spell - Double Summon

Favoured card:

Destiny Draw:
1: Cyber Eltanin
2: Victory Viper XX03
3: Mirror Force
4: Dark Hole / SS - Limiter Removal
5: Swords of Revealing Light / SS - Synchro Defuse
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Silk

Pink Professional

Okay: Updates

First of all, Both Silk and Latooni's characters both seem fine ! It gives me faith that my CS isn't terrible, whoop whoop !

second, I'm postponing the release of the Full OOC and such tommorow. We are nearly there though.

Bloody Rose

Pink Professional

Of course !

Although there is technically nothing to join, at least until tommorow.

ZameRagues

Name: Zame Ragues

Appearance: <--

Personality: Zame grew up losing, but was never bothered by it. He enjoyed playing over winning or losing, always asking for a rematch when the duel ended. Over time, he wanted to win more and more. Becoming slightly edgy and harsh, he grew a sense of sarcasm along with a slightly twisted sense of humor at times. Upon leaving school he left his friends behind, though none of them felt like friends. Being alone, Zame has never had a problem taking advantage of another person when it grants him a profit.

Calling a very small handful of people his friends, Zame would do anything he could to help them. In return he expects the same from them, the trust helps them expand there skills and opportunity. His strong determination through life only to relax, has made it slightly hard to adjust. Often cracking jokes and occasionally taking them farther then other people care for.

Biography: Born of pair of duel engineers, Zame has spent his life around cards. His parents being engineers and not duelists, gave him knowledge of technology with passing experience of the cards. Dueling amongst the other children in the area, his W/L never favored his wins, he always lost. Coming of age, his parents enrolled him in Duel Academy. Slifer Red became his home for the next few years. Even within the worst duelists of the school, Zame couldn't force a win. A small fraternity called "The Shadowed Duelists" met in private within the Island school. The purpose of the fraternity was nothing sinister, but of progress. Members of the order seek to better each others skills. Zame saw the Order as a way to possibly improve his dueling skills. His deck and ability still made no progress.  His card collection was the only aspect that greatly grew during his time at Duel Academy.

Upon leaving school, Zame hadn't accomplished anything, hadn't improved at all. Making a choice, Zame completely remade his deck, putting aside his previous monsters for the first set to call to him. His choice only turned to a more darker side, changing from one Armed Dragon to another. Now an adult, he had to work. All he knew was technology and cards, since he made a darker deck he could utilize his knowledge for darker work. Using his deck as guidance his life began improving, by all aspects. Hacking and Gambling became his forms of revenue, all through dueling. His ability screamed, as did some of his opponents. The thrill of finally winning and enjoying his life, he felt happy and carefree. Hearing of the underground tournament he jumped on the opportunity, though possibly getting in over his head without realizing it.

Sexual preference: Straight

Character's On's/Off's: Offs- Blood, Gore, Pain, and Toiletry

Deck name/Theme: Depth of Power

Decklist, On land:
Decklist, On D-Runner:

Side Deck/Extra Deck:

Favored card:

Destiny Draw:
1. Dark Armed Dragon
2. Phantom of Chaos
3. Marshmallon
4. Metal Reflect Slime

(( Hows this?))
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Latooni Subota

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

ShadowFox89

I still need to get that deck put together >.>

I'll do that tonight.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

Bloody Rose

bah I need to put up a deck no idea what to do

ZameRagues

Regarding a deck, best place is just to pick out either what kind of deck you want or what you want it to do.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Latooni Subota

Make an Amazoness Deck, or a Gravekeeper Deck, or a Normal Deck :D

Laughing Hyena

I know the feeling Zarazel. Having trouble putting together my own deck.

Laughing Hyena

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

yeah hoping so <3 don't want it to fall before it even starts :/

Latooni Subota

Silk

Have done occasionally, but sometimes lacking responses.

ShadowFox89

Well, Rune is pretty much set. I just need to type up a bit for a personality, but otherwise good to go.

Now where's that OOC and IC >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A