Rebirthing

Started by Sabby, August 14, 2007, 01:40:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

This is a free form RP, set in your classic fantasy setting. It will have a plot too, but there will be sexiness, don't worry. I drew a lot of the setting from the Fable video game, but I tried to be as original as I could.

Tal is your average 18 year old boy in Riverdale. He is curtious and fair, and the object of all the local girls attention.

Unknown to all but a few of the towns people, their church is actually a ruse. Under it is a great Necropolus, a portal to the Underworld. If a mortal is to control this gateway, he will command not only a world conquering army of the Dead, but the Dark Gods as well.

A twisted Warlock has hired a group of bandits to burn Riverdale to the ground and find the Necropolus. Everyone is killed, including Tal, but for unknown reasons, the Demon that guards the Necropolus, now weak from a thousand years of hibernation, brings him back to life and enters his body. Possessed, Tal wipes out every bandit, horribly and gruesomely.

When some travelers find the town butchered, razed and blood soaked, they search it out and find one survivor, Tal, unconscios and unharmed.

He is taken to the School of Heriones, an all girl boarding school for Heroines in training. A Herione is a freelance woman of Justice, trained in the sword and magic. Tal was brought here because the Headmistress is one of the few who guards the Necropolus's location, and wants to keep this boy close to her to watch him.

Ok, a boy in an all girl school... with plenty of school drama and practice fights. I think it would be safe for any players to take advantage of Tal, and I'll allow anything that is within reason of the setting.

kongming

*ears perk up* All-girl boarding school, you say?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Sabby

yep. Plenty of peer drama and training sessions. Sort of thinking I'll control all NPC's, or if I get some players, I'll split the control up evenly.

Sabby

ok, idea coming... the Guardian that is in Tal (I'll give it a name at some point) can take control at some points. Sort of like a split personality. I'll have it so Tal is aware of it and they can talk to each other.

BK Geno

I would be interested. When do we start? I call Tal, if the DM does not mind.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Chameleon

I'll play if I can be a diminutive cat girl who uses a truly humongus sword or ax....

Sabby

Hmmmm... I'd allow a cat species :) how about I be the annoyingly cute girl who Dualwields, and I'm fighting with you for Tal's attention.

Chameleon

Nah,  more then likely my PC will be more interested in her weapon then well...  everything.

Sabby

sounds good. Maybe I'll go sword and shield...