THE BEST THING EVER: Week 6!

Started by Noelle, December 12, 2010, 12:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 6
4 weeks 'til Quarters!

Whether or not you're religious, let's just look at the basics and judge based on their merits.

Jesus does some pretty awesome magic tricks. Don't even sweat walking on water and healing the shit out of people. When was the last time you went to a birthday party and saw the magician turn your lousy water into AWESOME WINE? You all could've had a better time at little Jimmy's health-themed party, that's for damn sure. And did that lousy magician get nailed to some boards by the people he was entertaining, bleed out for a few days like it's no big deal, and then get resurrected by God himself just to turn around and be like "Hey. That was pretty shitty of you. But I love you guys, have some redemption"?! I rest my case.

CONVERSELY:

You run fast. I mean, you are terrifyingly fast. You have tiny bitch-arms, but who's gonna make fun of you for it when their chance of escaping with their life is ZERO? You know in your heart that the scene in Jurassic Park where you failed to eat those kids in the kitchen was laughably untrue: You knew they were there the whole time, you just like fucking with them because fear smells suspiciously like a delicious waffle, and who doesn't love that? You are small, but you are mighty -- you actively seek out the local T-Rex to make fun of it until it cries. Thanks for being you, raptor.

Don't like this week's options? Think you could do better? Have NO idea what this thread is about? Submit new ideas for future pairings! (+ general information about the game)

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS:

It was the closest poll we've had thusfar! Despite this, the winner pulls ahead:

Honesty from others at all times: 56.3% (9)
The ability to always speak your mind: 43.8% (7)

Previous weeks:
Week 5
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Villain

Oh dear god look what happens when you combine the two!

Jude

Why did I sin, whyyyy?

I'm never coming back to this site again, I've seen the light!

EDIT:  By the way, excellent writing in the OP.  Absolutely hilarious.

Aiden

We all seen Jurassic Park, they don't die. Jesus could have learned something from that.

Will

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac