Write a Story with Me. (F Seeking a M)

Started by Blank Parchment, March 06, 2013, 08:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank Parchment

Hello everyone! If you are in the areas that is getting lots of snow, I hope you are enjoying the beautiful white wonderland outside your window. I am, curled up on my couch beside the family's pet frogs. So, let me get back to the task at hand. I am looking for a roleplay, with light sexual tones that is heavy in plot twists, romance, adventure and even some drama. I don't mind playing the voices of other characters, but the focus has to be on the main man and woman of the roleplay. There are a large variety of roles I am looking for, which spread through all sorts of characters and ideas along with genera. I hope there is something that can interest you.

However, there is a slight issue I have to go over with you. Gentlemen (or ladies who choose to play men), I require from you a sense of pride in your work. I am a para to multi-para player. I request that you have a sense of description and good grammar. A error now and then is alright, cause sometimes I type slower than my brain processes. So there are some typos. But please, again, take pride in your writing.

Fantasy
Dragon Isle
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
There is a world, where there is a world of wonder and creatures and humans all live on the Mainland. There are kingdoms, tribes and so on that separate them but there is sense of peace over everyone. One island in particular is the only home to the dragons. There live four species of dragons that are all based of of the elements. Air Dragons, who live in the Northern Mountains of the Isle; Forest Dragons that live in the Southern Forests; Aqua dragons who live in the springs and larger lakes of the Eastern side along with the ocean that surrounds the Isle; and finally the Lava Dragons who live on the rocky fields of the volcanic Western end.

The dragon elders all form a council, along with Great Mother. She is the elder of the human population on the Isle. Every five years, a new human comes over after being chosen in a world. The human population on the Isle are caretakers of the Dragons. The jobs they take are the same, but separated within the four dragon territories.

There is Great Mother, who is the head. There are Keepers, who are involved in the first stages of a dragon's life. The watch over the eggs (which all start grey at a central hatchery. Once they are in their last month of being eggs, the eggs change color to indicate what kind of dragon they are. Then the Keepers take them to the territory hatchery.) and also take care of the hatchlings until they are old enough to go into training. Trainers are basically assistant teachers. They help the dragons learn about their heritage and abilities that come with being a different elemental dragon. They also help in combat training and hunting skills. Caretakers are there mainly to help not only the youngest of dragons but the eldest as well. They bring those food and help them with every day chores. The human's clothing color indicate which tribes they belong to. Blues and silvers as Aqua, Reds and oranges as Lava, greens and browns as Forest and yellows and grey for the Air.

The idea is a start of this. A girl is the newest addition of the human clan on dragon Isle. 18. Young and nerves, but large curiosity. She comes in as a Keeper to the Aqua Dragons. He is a trainer with the Lava Dragons, and sees her at the welcoming event where all the humans and many dragons come together to welcome and celebrate her arrival. That is where they meet. There is a age difference, but not a massive one. They come together with a romance, even if it frightens her a little to love and be loved at the same time. Then it can go either way with a war between themselves or a war with a mainland clan. Give me a PM and we can talk about it.

Tribal Calms
There are a tribe of werewolves that live on the Northern Cost of Main in the 16 or 1700's. They trade a little with the local settlers, but other than that live to themselves. They live near the water, and have for many years. The tribe works well, until one day a woman washes up on the shore without any memory of who she is and where she came from. That sends a whole know twist on life as the village knows it as she brings with her not only new life and adventure but dark secrets as well.

Other characters willing to play, with open role ideas are....
Elves
Vampires
Werewolves

Historical Roles

Catching A Sun that Never Sets
The Indian and Settler communities in old Virginia tolerate each other more than get along. They trade what is needed and that is about it. It had been at least a year since the last attack on either side when the two of them meet. She, unknowingly, ventures into their land while looking for some of the local berries to pick. He is out hunting. Their meetings can be either a rough patch, or something pleasant between the two.

But what happens to solidify anything between them is this. After seeing each other in secret for at least a month, his fellow warriors lead a raid on a local party leaving for another town. Prisoners were taken along with scalps and blood shed. seeing he had a rather soft spot for her, he claimed her as his own and brings her to his home. As she has to start adjusting to life there as not only a slave but to her growing feelings as well; there is a war starting to brew.

This basically follows their tale through all the rough starts to the eventual exodus to the mountains to try and save their people.

Where there is Love, there is Blood(Taken)
Ancient Rome was famous for not only the inspiring architecture and governmental ideals, but the popularity of blood sport. Gladiators were gods on the sands of the arena. Owning a champion placed one in a high position in the eyes of the Senate and other rich and powerful. It was also a world of dazzling clothing, jewels, lustful passions and deceitful secrets. It wasn't a world that she ever expected to come into. So when her parents die, she is brought into the ludis home of her uncle to be raised the rest of her young life. Although at 18, she was rather innocent in the ways of Roman society.

That is where she meets the champion of her uncles house. He is handsome, with the obvious strength and blood on his hands as every other gladiator. But there is something different about him. Something that not only stands him out from others, but something in her that brings a light to his dreary life as well. But does their love become acceptable, or is their entire happiness threatened when words of rebellion start to echo in the stone walls?

Loosely based on Starz's Spartacus series

Love in Bonds
She was brought to Rome a slave. Captured in the tours near the Persian border, she is brought back to Rome and sold to those who would bid highest for her exotic beauty. A woman buys her, and brings her into the home of one of the Senates' most loved generals. The elderly man is sweet, but holds a hard hand over his slaves to keep them all in line. She works with time as the domina's personal slave girl when they both meet.

The man's son [male role] has always had a flighty heart. That wasn't uncommon for a solider. He bedded slaves and women without much care to what their hearts hold. Upon returning to his father's summer villa after a tour of duty, he sees her. She is different. She holds and intelligent head and deep eyes that would capture the soul. Hearts collide in love and passion, that must be kept secret less his mother and father find out that she is no fling. But love comes to light, and he must choose to watch the woman he loves be forced to the lowest point of slavery or rebel against his father and country to take what he knows is his.

**Note: I am open to any plot twists**

A Captured Heart(Taken)
There is a kingdom that is settled in the center of the worlds largest forest. There are vast lands used for their natural game and plants to some being cut down and plowed as farm land. It is a rich country because of their argiculture and use of the land around them. The only thing that seemed to be the problem was the particular monarchy that was in charge. The King, in failing health, gave over his duties as ruler to his son, Prince Fredrick. He taxes the hell out of the poeple in the village that sits at the foot of the castle, not to mention treats them with less than adiquate respect. He, although decent in looks, was selfish, ruthless, and a down right brat with power.

One year he decides he needs a bride so he sends out to a local kingdom for their princess. Basically, it was a marriage contract that agreed that with her coming to marry him that they will not go to war with her country. Not that she is very excited about it. As the only girl of five boys, she was raised to be a free spirit, intelligent and knows her way not only around a bow and arrow but other talents that are concidered only for men. Her mother always told her that her quick wit and mouth would get her into trouble one day.

The marriage contract struck and she began her journy. But on the last leg of her travels they are given a welcome by the bandit group. They are all wanted men, lead by the bandit leader [the male role] who holds such a courtious way about him seeing he was an ex courtier gone rouge. Handsome, devilish features and personality; he feels that it is only right to take the princess to not only use her as leverage for getting the people their rights back but also as a way to get on the Prince's nerves. So she is kidnapped and brought back to their camp. Their fated meeting is where the story unfolds.

Spring Festival Secrets
Spring every year in the kingdom brings not only new life but new celebration. Every year there is a festival which brings in the change of season with a celebration filled with food, dancing, competitons of stregth and drinking. As protocol, the King and his family attent every year where the prince participates in the competitions. The prince [male role] is in a event when he sees a face in the crowd. She is sweet, beautiful, and different from other women because she isn't swooning over him. He would come to speak to her, but she would easily brush him off no matter how handsome he was.

She had a secret. She was the daughter of the most wanted man in the kingdom. Her demeanor was only to prevent those getting to attached to her so they wouldn't find out her secret and have to be killed. But she couldn't help the obvious attraction that starts between them both. Occasionally they see each other in the market, and once he invites her to a picnic for a younger siblings birthday. That, however, is the extend of their contact. That is until he makes the mistake into following her home one day. He was damn determined to find out where it was she went. Once he finds out, the two end up in a tussle that ends with him uncocnious, bound and blindfolded in the center of camp.

Now the delema is arrived. Will the romance that was blossoming between them die, or will he come to see that there is more to her people besides just stealing from the rich and wealthy and causing what he suspects to be harm to everyone?

Oregon Trail

Fanfiction:Note, these are roles I need the male to play. I have OC's for most of them, but the cannon female characters can be discussed over PM.

• Avengers: Captain America, Bruce Banner, Loki
  • X-Men: Logan, Hank McCoy, Kurt Wagner
  • Harry Potter: Draco Malfoy, one of the Weasly twins
  • Alucard from Hellsing
    • Micheal Myers
    • Twilight: Jacob Black ---> Seriously, don't judge. I want a role with him and someone else to imprint on. Kinda loosely based on a fanfic I am writing
    • Bones: Lance Sweets or Zack Addy
    • Hellboy
    **There are a lot more fanfiction I am open to doing. Send me a PM if you have more ideas. If I know the movie/book/tv seires then I am pretty open.

Thank you all for your time. I hope to hear from you soon. Please contact me through PM. Thanks!
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda

Blank Parchment

Description added for a Settlers and Indians Role
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

Blank Parchment

Blank Parchment

Blank Parchment

Love In Bonds, another Roman role, is added

Blank Parchment

03/15/2013

I have accepted all the roleplay applications for now. Sorry! Ill repost this when I am open to more.