Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Your wings keep getting in the way, and you won't let me pull your feathers out.

Question Mark

It's come to my attention that you are, in fact, male.  I'm sorry, this just won't work.

Cardwolf

It has come to my attention...well that you pay attention

Question Mark

Ah-hah, Cardwolf, your avatar finally tells me what you never did: you're a blood elf!  Dirty Horde scum, a paladin of the Alliance is far above the likes of you!

Cardwolf

Actually....I'm a demon...DIE FILTHY HERETIC OF THE LIGHT!

Question Mark

You forget that, as a paladin, I have several abilities custom made to bring about your swift demise.

*Judgement of the Wise*
*Turn Evil*
*Exorcise*
*Exorcise*
*Exorcise*
*Hammer of Wrath*
*Break-Up Song*

Cardwolf

Banned for trying to hard.  It goes.

*Reflect, Demonize, Ravage, Break up song.*

Jade

Banned. <- This is how you not try too hard.

Cardwolf

Jade

Wait. This isn't the ban thread. You're off your meds again and hallucinating. We're through.

Cardwolf

Well it might as well be the way we're doing it.  We're through, you lead me astray

Question Mark

You're messing around with Jade?!

That's it, I'm buying five pints of Rocky Road and watching the entire first season of Sex in the City.  We're through!

Cardwolf

You're a male and sadly I'm a male...I want to have kids of my own one day.

Question Mark

Wait, you have a point.  We're both males, and I'm not gay...

Want to call this a mutual break up and put it all behind us?

Cardwolf

I'm not gay either....we'll never speak of this again.

Galanthor

I can't stand your eyes penetrating my soul...neither will i stand you penetrating me

haikuoftears

thirteenhearts

oh great another drug addict.  i'm done.

Nyarly

I just can't live with a woman who constantly walk around like that. Even in the public!

haikuoftears

Stop looking at me like that. You won't get your way anymore.

Nyarly

You can't bribe me so easily. And can't you, at least now, free your arms for a change?

thirteenhearts

I just can't be with a man who wears more blush than I do.  Sorry.

Nyarly

Your cleavage is just too distracting! I can't even walk through a door without bumping into the wall, when I'm with you!

haikuoftears

You're too easily distracted by cleavage. You can't even get out of bed without being distracted by mine. It gets old. =O

Nyarly

You're just too sexy for me to handle! Just look what you did in the "Who will post next?"-thread!