ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɴᴇ ༄ - ᴀ sᴋʏʀɪᴍ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

Started by CrystalGem, February 14, 2020, 12:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalGem

✧ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ✧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✧ Greetings and salutations! My name is Gem and I'm mining for other creative minds! Thank you for taking the time to pop in! If anything here catches your eye, I ask you do not post in this thread -- please send a PM my way! I haven't made a search thread in a long while, so I'm a bit nervous to put myself out there. Please, bear with me if everything is a bit chaotic.

I have been roleplaying for just about 8 years now! Please, take a look at my On's and Off's for more information regarding myself as a writer, as well as my roleplay preferences, samples, and kinks!

Quick disclaimer: Due to my schedule, I am not looking to write too many stories. Please, do not take it personally if I decline due to a lack of time to put into another roleplay or I don't believe we are a good match. Thank you! With that, shall we begin? ✧

Current Status: No Longer Seeking Roleplays!

✧ ʀᴜʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs ✧

While quality over quantity is extremely important, I prefer my partner be able to give me 3-4 solid paragraphs give or take. I tend to go off on tangents when I'm feeling especially inspired, but by no means do I expect my partner to match me in those instances. So, if I write a wall of text, do not feel obligated to write your own wall!

✧ Please, use proper spelling and grammar! A few errors here and there are completely understandable and I'm guilty of letting mistakes slip, as well!.

✧ The story-building/plotting process is extremely important to me. I tend to be quite thorough and hope that you will contribute to the story equally. Let's make the storyline/world something we both can enjoy!

✧ I feel most comfortable and confident playing females. I'm happy to roleplay with both males and females both character-wise and partner-wise!

✧ I prefer long-term. My preferred plot to smut ratio of 60/40 or 70/30.

✧ In terms of mediums, my preference goes PM's = Threads > Emails. I can't stand messengers and have just had bad experiences whenever I tried roleplaying through them. I am, however, open to plotting out in Discord!

✧ Third-person only, please. First-person is...uncomfortable.

✧ Characters should be at least 18+, preferably 21+.

✧ Please be patient with me! Right now, I'd say we are looking at a post every 1-3 days, and if I have time I can do multiple in a day. It all depends! Feel free to ask me about my schedule because sometimes I'm not even sure. I have a tendency to get caught up with work and am easily worn out.

✧ Regarding the above: If you are patient with me, I'll be more than patient with you. If you can deal with my crazy post schedule, then you deserve for me to do the same. I just ask for COMMUNICATION! I will do my best to let you know when I'll have to disappear. I would appreciate if you let me know the same, mostly so I know you are alive.

✧ Let me know if you don't like or are no longer interested in the roleplay. The last thing I would want is for a partner to feel replying is a chore. You don't even have to give me a deep explanation. As well, if I ever write something or say something that makes you uncomfortable, please, let me know!

✧ s ᴇ ᴇ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ ✧

Presently, I am craving an Elder Scrolls roleplay -- Specifically, a story based off the game/within Skyrim! I've recently returned to the game and am remembering how much I absolutely adore it -- Even if configuring all 180 of my mods and an ENB preset made me ready to pull my hair out ;; I would like to think my knowledge of lore is sound, but I am always willing to do more research -- And enjoy doing so with this universe! Although, I will admit, with my current character, I've taken some creative liberties with her back story.

I would love a chance to write out my current character -- My Bosmer, Vidarriiel. I will post her visual reference below! As I mentioned before, I have shaped her into someone that may not fit the 100% DEEP LORE Tamriel Bosmer mold. If you have any questions about her background, feel free to ask! I hope that isn't too much of an issue, but if it is I would be happy to discuss it!

In regard to the races I'd prefer to pair her with, in no particular order -- Any of the Mer races, including Orsimer (preferably a non-bosmer) or a Nord. My partner's character can be either male or female, but I'm leaning toward writing her against a male character.

My Bosmer Character

In regard to story, I am extremely open to suggestions. I haven't thought too much into a story for our characters. I'd like to build a story around our characters rather than place yours into a pre-determined role! If you are interested, I'll expand on Vida's back story, personality, etc. during our brainstorming session. I'm definitely looking for romance, conflict between characters, playful and flirtatious banter, sexual tension, and breaking down walls. It would love to pair her with someone that is rough around the edges, but it is not required! I look forward to learning about your character!

If you have any questions -- Don't hesitate to ask! I look forward to hearing from you! ♥