Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

DiverseDesires

naryashadow

The Wizard of Oz, for the millionth time! *plugs ears with a huff*

Xilian

Nitro

Anesa

Nitro

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Saerrael

Saerrael

Saerrael

*laughs* Hilarious, Wyrd..

Type O Negative - I Don't Wanna Be Me

Wyrd

Thanks!

Heres some more from Devin Townsend. Canada's greatest export

Devin Townsend - Hyperdrive [HQ]
Ragtime Dandies!

Saerrael

I'm on a ToN and Marilyn Manson high, myself.

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)

Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People

>.>
I kinda like 'No time to discriminate, hate every motherfucker that's in your way.'

Wyrd

I was really love with MM a few years ago. What a classy gut ;)

I've really been into Devin Townsend's work recently

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD - Wrongside (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Ragtime Dandies!

Saerrael

Sounds sweet, but I want to be able to follow lyrics quickly (says the guy who likes CoF *coughs!*)

AC DC Thunderstruck

ZZ Top-Sharp Dressed Man