Seven Devils: Open Applications (LGBTQ & cis/hetero friendly - Extreme Board)

Started by Intimate Ink, April 26, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebelle

Character submitted to the loverly GMs!

And I have chosen Ksenia Solo for my girl :)

Also!

Question!

Does the cold open happen the weekend of May 12/13 or 19/20?

I'm off 12/13 so I'm wondering :D

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Rebelle on May 07, 2018, 10:54:59 PM
Character submitted to the loverly GMs!

And I have chosen Ksenia Solo for my girl :)

Also!

Question!

Does the cold open happen the weekend of May 12/13 or 19/20?

I'm off 12/13 so I'm wondering :D

Yay, thank ye!

12/13... though I do clarify that's the *plan*, meaning Xurtan and I have a list of stuff to do between now and then to facilitate it on top of working through applications.  Our goal is to have it up and running for people by then, though, who wish to take advantage of it.

Crash

Sorry not finding any time to make a character so I am going to remove my interest for now.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Crash on May 13, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
Sorry not finding any time to make a character so I am going to remove my interest for now.

Sorry to hear that Crash!  You will be missed.  Please feel free to come back any time!

Kokaine

Awww, was looking forward to seeing what you came up with. Well, Im sure our paths will cross again somewhere later, Crash :)

Edit to add: Im looking for some connections with my Lucky, maybe a hetero/bi guy or two to have fun with or lesbian/bi girls, a cuddle buddy of any gender and orientation, and an actual friend are at the top of my list of wants but Im open to other things!
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

peeks~ I looking to see if this one is still possibly open for new players? I've been looking at it and have an idea or two and am tentatively interested in joining.

Orange Marmalade

Hi Curvy!

And hi again all, finally got approved and over in the official game OOC now. Hope to see more people join us :)

Xurtan

Quote from: CurvyKitten on May 16, 2018, 12:04:08 AM
peeks~ I looking to see if this one is still possibly open for new players? I've been looking at it and have an idea or two and am tentatively interested in joining.

Definitely still open for new players! We haven't officially 'opened' yet plot wise, we're just doing some IC threads because people were getting antsy, so you haven't missed any plot yet. ;) If you need any help with character stuff, just let us know.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 16, 2018, 12:10:06 AM
Hi Curvy!

And hi again all, finally got approved and over in the official game OOC now. Hope to see more people join us :)

Hey sweetie, long time no see! Hugs~

Quote from: Xurtan on May 16, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
Definitely still open for new players! We haven't officially 'opened' yet plot wise, we're just doing some IC threads because people were getting antsy, so you haven't missed any plot yet. ;) If you need any help with character stuff, just let us know.

YAAY, I shall see what I can work up. :)

Lockepick

Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Intimate Ink

Hi Curvy, Locke!

Love the new interest!  Let us know if you have any questions or need any help with concepts everyone!

Dragongoddess

Still taking players?  My muse is getting antsy and thinks this might be fun!

Xurtan

Yep, sure are! Just let us know if you have any questions.

Heartsink

VonDoom

Hiya, folks!

I just returned to E after a longer absence and was pointed towards this game by our lovely Amarlo! Hello, everyone I know! And everyone else, too, of course.

I love this kind of magic, so the game looks very interesting -- I usually don't go for school/university type setups, but I'll mull it over, especially if Faculty slots open up.

I'd like to tentatively reserve
Michael T. Weiss
and Robert Carlyle, on grounds that I'm not sure yet what I'll do and when/if Faculty will even open up. :D
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 16, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
Hi Curvy, Locke!

Love the new interest!  Let us know if you have any questions or need any help with concepts everyone!

Hello :)  I sent a sheet in.  I think I did OK,  was a bit confused about 2 of the questions. But like I said I think I did OK lol. 

Intimate Ink

Quote from: VonDoom on May 17, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
Hiya, folks!

I just returned to E after a longer absence and was pointed towards this game by our lovely Amarlo! Hello, everyone I know! And everyone else, too, of course.

I love this kind of magic, so the game looks very interesting -- I usually don't go for school/university type setups, but I'll mull it over, especially if Faculty slots open up.

I'd like to tentatively reserve
Michael T. Weiss
and Robert Carlyle, on grounds that I'm not sure yet what I'll do and when/if Faculty will even open up. :D

Hey VonDoom!

It's great to see you; been too long. 

Glad to hear you are back.  Face claims reserved.

Faculty spots definitely will open, and very soon.  I'll be able to give you a more precise time in the next few days likely once we get through the latest round of applications in our inbox! 

Amarlo

Quote from: VonDoom on May 17, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
was pointed towards this game by our lovely Amarlo!

Hehe. -Flutters lashes and squirms bashfully.- He called me lovely. ;3

Welcome! ^^ I thought you'd be interested in this sort of theme. x3 I'm glad I wasn't mistaken!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

CurvyKitten

OK  I can't help it, another muse is calling my name. And her models name is Amy Thunderbolt. Yes that is the name the model actually goes by hehe. Please reserve her for me, for when second characters are allowed. :)

Heartsink

Oh, I'd like to reserve Taye Diggs for a future faculty member :P

Amarlo

There is definitely room for plenty more people! -puts out the rp bait traps.- >.> <.<

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

bubby

*Takes a gander, poopies as the Faculty spot she was hoping for is taken.*

Intimate Ink

Quote from: bubby on May 26, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
*Takes a gander, poopies as the Faculty spot she was hoping for is taken.*

Faculty applications have not opened yet.  Do stay tuned if you are interested, as they are coming soon!  In the mean time if you have any thoughts, concepts, or character ideas you'd like to share, be sure and drop Xurtan and I a line!

bubby

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 27, 2018, 04:15:14 AM
Faculty applications have not opened yet.  Do stay tuned if you are interested, as they are coming soon!  In the mean time if you have any thoughts, concepts, or character ideas you'd like to share, be sure and drop Xurtan and I a line!

Oohhh!! Well then, I'll be sure and do that. Thanks!

EDIT: I would like to add a face-claim of Gina Harrison at least for when the Faculty does open up.

Intimate Ink

NOTEWORTHY ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Hey Hey!

Just here to talk about some ch.. ch.. chaanges.

First, we are now accepting applications for second characters for those of you who want an alternate.

Secondly, faculty applications are now officially open.  Applications can be found on the Recruitment Page.  If you plan on applying, please read the little blurb on faculty duties in the new University Handbook (Lore) section.  As a reminder, faculty numbers are going to be ratio'ed, so I highly encourage you let the GMs know here or PM if you are working on an application.  This way, if we close applications due to ratios then you will still be eligible to apply if we get a sheet in a reasonable time-frame.

In relation to these points, please note that, as the Recruitment Thread details, the GMs have decided to temporarily freeze new concepts with rites involving sensory sharing and overwhelming.  We love the work people have done in this area, and that is WHY we are freezing it:  There are several characters with those types of rites at the moment, and we want to make sure they continue to feel unique to the writers who crafted them.  If you have any question on what constitutes this, please let Xurtan or I know!

Players will also be able to now take advantage of our Online Communications / Telepathy (for those with the appropriate powers) thread and our New York, NY for role-playing purposes.

Finally, please know that, barring the unexpected, we plan to shift our GM priorities and consider ourselves fully open at some point during the weekend of June 9.  An optional participation GM-sponsored thread will go up at this time in the form of a back-to-school meet-and-greet sponsored by Penn Hall.