Remnant [An Original RWBY-Fandom] Team 2 Open/Building [1/4] No Faunus for now.

Started by TheBlackThrone, March 29, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

@Opaq:

Weapon: You didn't change anything. You just reworded it. You have a weapon that acts as 1) claws, 2) flail, and 3) pistols. That is three weapons. You can only have two. 1 Melee and 1 Ranged.

Semblance: If you say small to medium, then as you did with those objects or beings of great mass, give an example mostly of what would be medium at maximum. So we know if anyone or anything exceeds that medium size, mass, weight, then we know they are no longer in the medium category.

Fighting Style: She is basically using her sash as she would her aura. Everyone's aura can naturally project a barrier to defend against damage. While there is nothing wrong with the sash thing, it just seems somewhat unnecessary if she can already make a barrier with her aura.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

pdragon

Azuri Saphirum
Name: Azuri Saphirum
Nickname(s): The Sky Princess, Witch Rider
Race: Human
Nationality: Mistral
Written Appearance: Long, azure blue hair that comes all the way down to her thighs, along with golden eyes and a fair complexion. Azuri's body is one honed by very intensive physical training, leaning herself down while sculpting and toning her muscles to create a form that is slender yet cut, especially in her powerful legs. While her thighs maintain a bit of womanly suppleness, this trait is absent almost everywhere else on her body, her chest in particular being completely flat, with no cleavage to speak of.

Family: Mother - Lapis Saphirum
Father - Inigo Saphirum

Personality: Azuri is a well meaning, but very reserved individual. Having been shackled with an "elite" and unapproachable air since her days in combat school, she's used to being the center of people's gazes and attention, but not so much actually making friends. This is further hindered by her unintentionally stoic and intimidating demeanor, which along with her social awkwardness can cause her to give off harsher signals than she intends, making it hard to forge relationships despite her desire to do so. For those who can see past her eccentricities she is a kindhearted person by nature, and surprisingly easy to tease and mess with. However while she does her best to be polite and kind, she also possesses a rather large ego, something that tends to manifest in ways she's not always conciously aware of. Years of being told she's the best have lead her to naturally believe she is, in fact, the best, not realizing she may have just been a big fish in a small pond, and thus sometimes tends to try and impose her views or opinions on others, believing them to carry more weight, or that she's just genuinely correct despite her relative inexperience. While she doesn't like how her reputation makes it harder to make genuine friends, she admittedly does enjoy being looked up to or desired as something unobtainable, partially due to her own insecurities about her body and status, leaving her generally conflicted on the matter. While most of her time is spent training, sometimes to an almost obsessive degree, she also enjoys playing sports and using her Broomstick to go sight seeing, enjoying the solitude and connection to nature. She also enjoys cooking and food in general, though often doubles her training after particularly decadent meals to maintain her figure.

Background: Azuri is the first and so far only daughter of the Saphirum family. During the great war her grandfather had served and died fighting for Mistral, and while he wasn't anyone of great importance, he was decorated enough that his family was well taken care of after his passing. Today her parents run a decently successful workshop that forge and run maintenance on dust powered machines and weapons. While they don't even hold a candle to the works produced in Atlas, they are sturdy and dependable and turn a tidy profit for the family never the less. In fact Azuri's weapon was hand forged for her by her father, a gift for getting accepted into Sanctum Academy, though it has been rumored that he took notes from smuggled Atlesian schematics to create it.

Most of Azuri's childhood was pretty normal, at least until she entered her kingdom's local combat school. She had always been an athletically geared kid, but it was at Sanctum that her talent at fighting was discovered, Azuri quickly shooting up to the top of her class. Her eccentric fighting style made her incredibly difficult to contend with during duels and sparring matches, and soon people began to see her as the strongest fighter in the entire school, christening her the "Sky Princess" due to her dynamic acrobatic techniques. Of course a more experienced fighter would have been able to see the flaws and drawbacks in her particular "hit and run" method of fighting, but to young students who were just learning to wrap their heads around conventional combat styles? She looked like an absolute genius, the rarest of prodigies, and she ended up graduating from Sanctum with 42 mock battle victories and zero losses.

It was this impressive record that saw her receiving offers from all four major academies to enroll on full scholarships. However, instead of attending Haven Academy in her home kingdom of Mistral, Azuri ended up travelling abroad to apply for Beacon Academy. Over her time at Sanctum Azuri had becomes both revered and feared by her peers, and in addition to the incredible pressure it put on her, it also made it almost impossible to really connect with anyone there, most people seeing her more for her reputation than for who she really was. As such she chose Beacon out of a desire for a fresh start.

Emblem:

Weapon: A rocket propelled lance that Azuri refers to as her "Broomstick". A small engine lined throughout the haft of the spear converts Dust into fuel for the rocket booster mounted on the back. This provides enough push to propel both the lance and it's user forward at great speeds, adding significantly more force and penetration to it's blows. This same mechanism also allows the the lance to be used a makeshift transportation device, Azuri literally flying on it as if it were a witch's broom stick. While the lance technically doesn't have a proper "ranged mode" as other weapons do, it is possible to use it's rocket boost to physically launch it at enemies like a javelin. While this method is technically less precise than guiding the lance's path by hand, and doing so leaves the wielder unarmed, the decrease in weight and increase in aerodynamics by not having to bear the wielder's form causes the lance to fly significantly faster than when conventionally wielded, giving this technique a fair trade off in that regard.

Aura: Blue x 3

Semblance: Aeration- An acute form of air magic that allows Azuri to "infuse" air into any object she directly touches. While at first this semblance doesn't appear flashy or particularly devastating, with creative application it actually provides a wide range of utilities. For example by touching a person she is able to infuse air directly into their blood and lungs, removing the need to physically breath, which helps in any situations that would make breathing difficult, such as high altitudes or while underwater. She can also use this power to infuse pure oxygen directly into her weapon's rocket thruster, amplifying the combustion reaction and improving the rocket's output and efficiency, allowing her to use less Dust when using the weapon over extended periods. As her scientific knowledge and critical thinking skills improve over time Azuri is naturally able to deduce other applications for this technique, broadening her arsenal.

Fighting Style: Azuri's takes full advantage of the high velocity and impact provided by her rocket lance to create a style focusing on mobility and overwhelming single strike attacks. Essentially her main strategy is to use her speed and flight capabilities to outmaneuver an opponent until she can open them up for a single powerful, piercing strike with her lance, preferring to end fights in as few hits as possible. To accomplish this Azuri dedicates most of her style not to different methods of attacking, but instead maneuvering, using her body to manipulate and redirect her lance around and gain superior positioning. This creates an almost dance-like style where Azuri twists and spins around her spear, using her body's momentum and the spear's centrifugal force to move around the air gracefully (movements that are sometimes teased as looking "stripper-like" by others), typically trying to position herself in the air above her opponent so she can then slam down at them at terminal velocity, making the best of her mass and weight to further increase the force of her strikes. It is a tricky style to fight against since she goes out of her way to avoid trading blows or close fighting that most conventional styles employ, enemies having to go out of their way to try and close the distance and pin her down. Because her style requires constant grip, unhindered mobility, and aerodynamic positioning she tries not to wear thick or baggy clothing when fighting, preferring skin tight, unrestricted outfits or just as little clothing as possible.
Example of what her style would look like

Strengths: Combat wise her biggest strength is her maneuverability and speed, as well as her potential to end fights quickly with only a few big strikes, forcing enemies to be extra cautious when fighting her to avoid making fatal errors. Her intensive combat training also makes her a good dancer and athlete in general, tending to adapt well to any physical activity due to her extensive endurance, flexibility and coordination. She's also a rather gifted cook.

Weakness: Her biggest weakness is extended direct combat. Her need to stay lightweight and nimble means her body is very slender, not having the physical durability that bulkier warriors have. Her focus on a "hit and run" strategy means she's not very experienced engaging in close quarters, and is significantly less proficient in this area, leading her to get easily stressed and anxious if an opponent sticks too closely to her in battle. For this same reason she isn't good in tight, confined spaces either, which can also be exploited when fighting her. Mentally one of her weaknesses is her pride/arrogance. While she doesn't outwardly brag or boast all that much, years of being proclaimed as a prodigy have left her with an unavoidably inflated ego, and she tends to overestimate herself in ways that can be subtly dangerous. Also while her slender, even androgynous figure is partly intentional to help with her fighting style, she does get self conscious about her body not being very shapely or "womanly", feeling that it makes her unattractive.

Character Theme: Come Down
Color Code: Navy.
Character Diary
Any relations you create with other characters go here. You can also keep a summary of storyline events that your character was involved in here.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Moon Hound Hati

Seeing the influx of male faunuses (fauni?) I might have to scrap the horned lizard faunus concept I had in mind (based on this pic) in favor of a human male. To keep things varied and slots open for female faunus(es)/fauni.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

TheBlackThrone

@pdragon

Picture: I know that this wasn't a written rule, but I am asking. Could you change the pic for this character to be less erotic? Only because I don't want this game coming off as a smut-only game. The pic was just changing the mood a little of what I'm hoping for. I have no issues with adult scenes happening in the story, but this game won't be 90% about it, and I don't want that kind of attention brought to it.

Background: You have another prospective writer who has a character attending Sanctum Academy. While you are saying your characer was revered as "the strongest in the entire school," have you asked Envious if she was okay with it? Your characters probably will be coming from the same graduating class so it may be good to discuss for relation-building.

Aeration: So is this more like increasing the blood-oxygen concentration? Molecular wise? Or is this outright inflation? I am going to be limiting everyone to Aura uses whenever they decide to use their Semblance. This way they aren't spamming their abilities too much without suffering any consequences. As they train and advance through the story, then they will gain more aura uses to spend.

@Envious

Name: What is her last name, or, why doesn't she have one?

Nickname: Kira or Kari?

Semblance: If you're making her a tank, then you might want a weapon/weapon(s) more suitable for a tank. I feel you changed your original idea because I read your earlier WIP and I don't remember it going down this path. Maybe I'm wrong. But for an idea since you are going along with the tank or strong/resilient character as you described, then make her Semblance something to do with toughness.

Color: Can you put the color code between the [color=#six digit code][b]#six digit code[/b][/color]?

Background: Your character and pdragon's character will be coming from Sanctum Academy. I suggested you guys discuss each other's backgrounds because pdragon is desiring for his character to have a pretty big title.

@Moon Hound Hati

I prefer people to play what they want and not worry about the GM admin stuff. Because what matters in the end is if the writer is happy with his or her creation that is what determines longevity.
The gates are open

pdragon

@TheBlackThrone

Well her appearance is a pretty significant part of her character, and references to it are woven throughout a large portion of her character sheet, so finding a completely different pic of her would require a good deal of rewriting as well. I can crop the image so that it shows off a smaller portion of her body, but as far as completely changing it I'm afraid I can't. I spent too much time choosing it and then completely editing the entire color palette to just throw away all that work, especially since I don't really agree that one scantily clad character would somehow throw off the tone of the entire game in the first place.

As far as her background I don't really care if she's established as being the absolute strongest or anything like that. The main idea was that she basically came up with a weird, gimmicky fighting style and rode that too success because most of the other students were still learning basic combat skills.

As for her semblance it's kind of neither. She's using "magic" to manifest the air directly into whatever she's touching. So while it could be used to achieve either of the effects you listed, it isn't necessarily limited by the mechanics of how those things scientifically work, because again it is an innately supernatural ability. Also the character sheet specifically stated that there wouldn't be a limit on usage for their semblance, specifically mentioning that it didn't work like how auras do. That's part of why I opted for a "utility" semblance rather than something more innately combat orientated.

"If you run out of Aura uses, then you cannot use your semblance. However, Semblance does not have a limited number of uses like the aura does."

Request Thread

TheBlackThrone

@pdragon

I saw how over-powered some Semblances can be without it, and I am therefore limiting them. Also, a pic isn't required.
The gates are open

Envious

I was watching a TV show with a character named Kira  :P You'd think I'd know the name of my own character, but you'd be wrong!

You are right - as the character sheets rolled in, I decided to change the direction of the character. I want to find a cool shield as a weapon now =]

I'll make some edits!

I'm on a break of a four hour professional development seminar, so I'll have plenty of time to think. Pdragon, I haven't read your profile yet, but how do you feel about our characters being friends? Rivals?

I can also change my characters age to put her in a different graduating class. Dunno how long training academy is.

pdragon

@TheBlackThrone
I went and edited her pic a bit, hopefully downplaying the perceived sluttiness.

As far as limiting semblances I can understand wanting to put in limits for ones that are overpowered, however as far as balancing goes applying the exact same limit across the board doesn't actually fix the problem. Typically the trade off for limiting uses for a power is that stronger powers have less uses than ones that are more mundane, that way a stronger power is offset by it's limited usability, while a weaker power gains a benefit from being able to be used more often, thus balancing the two out so they become closer to equal in practice. If all powers are reduced to 3 uses regardless of how powerful they are then there's still no actual downside to taking as overpowered an ability as possible, since taking a weaker power comes with literally no upsides at all. Having a strong ability that can only be used 3 times isn't actually a limitation when everyone else is working with that same restriction, it just resets it back to neutral.

Essentially her Aeration semblance is more of a passive buff than anything. It's basically used to justify her using her weapon for extended periods without using up a lot of resources, as well as providing a situational benefit as far as breathing goes. It's not something that can do a whole lot of damage on it's own, and in fact it's ability to be "spammed", i.e. constantly used in conjunction with her weapon, is the only thing that gives it any practicality at all. Limiting it to three uses would hinder it to the point of nullifying any benefit she might get from other characters having their stronger abilities limited, so in that regards that attempt to make things "fair" is just a complete net loss for her.

@Envious

I don't necessarily see them as being friends, since they both kind of have less than stellar personalities in that regard, and her inability to make friends in Sanctum is an early sticking point for my character, but I could see them working well as partners. Like perhaps they ended up getting paired together a lot during drills since their styles complement each other? With Kari being the highly defensive tank and Azuri handling the flanking. I could see it being a thing where they were both really professional and worked well together on the battlefield, but never really connected outside of it. Perhaps that can change now that they're both Sanctum graduates going to Beacon? They're both foreigners in a new place and thus they gravitate towards each other due to the familiarity.

Request Thread

TheBlackThrone

@pdragon

There are natural advantages and disadvantages in the game. Some players will best others. It is the nature of the beast. In PVP, it will be primarily the skill of the writers and not the 3 use limit that determines win or lose. However, with everyone equally being limited it puts them on an equal playing field as far as power use frequency. If they want to spam their 3 uses at the beginning of a fight and take that risk, they can. However, if their opponent manages to cleverly counter them, then that spammer is screwed. Again, strategy will be the main determinant.
The gates are open

pdragon

But that's the thing, it doesn't put them on an even playing field when the actual magnitude of their powers is on a completely different level. That's like giving someone a gun with three bullets versus someone with a knife. Yeah in a normal scenario you could argue that with only three bullets the guy with a gun could be more balanced because their superior weapon has limited uses compared to their opponent, but if the person with a knife is only allowed to try and stab the guy three times as well then there's a very obvious winner there. The ammunition is the only thing keeping the gun from being completely overpowered in this situation, but if you impose a similar limit on the person with a knife then the limitation doesn't actually help. Strategy plays a key role, but if you're only allowed to swing your knife three times then that drastically changes your strategy in a way that removes a lot of the advantages of taking a knife in the first place.

And honestly I don't mind there being a limit on usage just in general, but if your specific reasoning for doing so was because you were worried that some specific semblances would be too overpowered then again that's actually not helping as much as you'd think. If the playing field is still even then the overpowered ability is still overpowered. If the number of uses is equal no matter what then it doesn't matter if the number of times is 3 or 100, because that stronger ability will still be over powered relative to everything else around it. A gun you can only shoot three times is still head and shoulders above a knife you can only swing three times.

Request Thread

TheBlackThrone

You are welcome to tweak your character so that she adapts to the changes made to the game.
The gates are open

Florence

If there's still room, I'm absolutely interested.

By sheer coincidence, the character idea I've had for a RWBY rp for a while seems a bit similar to Opaq's (Both use "Bai" for the color reference, my character's name being "Baijiu", both use gauntlet-based weapons, and if memory serves, I think both reference White Tiger with the names of their gauntlets), so I think I'll have to come up with something a little more distinct.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Florence

Name: Umbra Sorrel
Nickname(s):
Race: Deer Faunus
Nationality: Menagerie

Written Appearance: Umbra has pale blonde hair, parted by a pair of asymmetrical dark antlers. She has pale skin, and delicate features, giving her a an almost doll-like appearance, very much evoking the image of a prim and proper young lady, even a princes. Her hair is worn in one long braid in the back, with an additional braid on each side towards the front. her eyes are a vibrant pink. Neither especially tall nor short, she has a soft, delicate appearance which belies her athletic form and warrior's training.

Family: Unknown

Personality: The words "every rose has it's thorn" would be quite apropos when talking about Umbra. Social, but withdrawn. Kind, but mistrusting. She initially seems the epitome of refined elegance, mature beyond her years. Yet, beneath that, she's holding a lot back. Every smile, while charming, is painted on. Her composure, while well practiced, is a mere facade. The question that remains, however, is what lies beneath.

Background:The Sorrell family was once a very prominent family among faunus. They held a position of respect and influence in Menagerie in the years following the great war. In the ensuing decades, however, their influence waned in the face of accusations of terrorist involvement. By Umbra's time, the family is only spoken of in murmurs and whispers, and very little is known about their recent activities.

The heiress to a family fallen from grace, little is publicly known of Umbra's earliest years. She began to make a name for herself in Menagerie for her natural gift for the family's unique semblance. This gift allowed her to be instrumental in helping to overcome a food shortage Menagerie was facing, as a result of a growing population combined with a lack of viable farmland. This managed to attract the attention of a number of combat schools, and she soon found herself enrolled in Sanctum.

Once enrolled, she met expectations and proved herself an astute student. She made many friends, though none that she could be described as being particularly close to. She made a positive impression on her teachers, being consistently polite and respectful. However, she always avoided any conversation regarding her family or her parents.

When it came time to move on to the next step of her education, she opted to move to Vale and apply to Beacon, and gave them very little reason to reject her.

Emblem: https://i.imgur.com/wBuVpHR.jpg

Weapon: Sombre Reverie
Melee Form: A naginata posessing a long black shaft with a branching gold flowery design on it. The tsuba is circular in shape, with the inside being made to resemble the outline of flower petals blossoming outward from the core of the weapon. Shortly behind the tsuba is what appears to be a muzzle brake. There are several gold slots along the shaft, as well as a black and gold trigger mechanism and grip for the weapon's ranged mode, which also contains the switch that changes the weapon's form. It also appears to be segmented at certain points in the design, though they connect almost seamlessly in this mode.

Ranged Form: In this form, the blade section folds under the shaft, serving as a bayonet for close ranged defense, the shaft now ending with the muzzle brake. The other end folds in on itself as well, to create a more comfortable stock for Umbra to brace against her sholder. From the various gold slots along the shaft, lenses extend to act as a scope. The end result is a high powered rifle, with considerable effective range, accuracy and stopping power, but a slow rate of fire. In this form, the weapon has limited melee capabilities thanks to the bayonet, but lacks in melee attack range and versatility of attack options compared to the dedicated melee mode.

The ranged form is capable of utilizing armor piercing rounds for raw stopping power, or dust cartridges for added effects.

Aura: Black x3

Semblance: Botanomancy: Umbra's semblance runs in her family. Every member of the Sorrel possesses the ability to manipulate plant life. This generally comes in one of two variations. They can either manipulate existing plant matter, or cause new plantlife to rapidly grow, assuming there is viable soil nearby. Umbra tends to put her own personalized spin on the technique, often focusing on very flowery (literally and metaphorically) techniques, and having a particular fondness for utilizing black roses.

Fighting Style: Umbra's fighting style appears highly refined at first, with sweeping, elegant naginata techniques, and precise rifle shots. She focuses mostly on range and versatility, keeping her opponent at a distance until she finds an opening to strike. Once she spots an opening she can exploit, she hits it with everything she can, often seeking to overwhelm her foe with a sudden offensive burst. She'll often use her semblance to try and create an opening if none present themselves naturally.

Strengths:
Patient: Umbra displays considerable patience both in and out of battle, and none would accuse her of being too hasty.
Graceful: Umbra possesses a natural grace to her movements and her speech, her words often sounding almost musical. She's also proven to be a gifted dancer.
Botany: Perhaps as an extension of her semblance, Umbra has a gift for botany, and knows her way around plants of all sorts.
Composure: Exceedingly calm, even under fire, it's difficult to break the cervine woman's composure.
Night Vision: As a faunus, she naturally sees better in the dark than humans.

Weakness:
Distant: While not anti-social, and in fact quite friendly and conversational, she always seems to be holding something back, and that can make getting close to others' difficult.
Broken Mask: While it's extremely difficult to crack her composure, if anyone is ever able to manage it, it will likely not be pretty for anyone involved.
Mistrustful of Humans: The last thing Umbra would ever be is rude, but underneath the civility, she has trouble truly trusting humans.

Character Theme:
Color Code: #636363
Character Diary
Any relations you create with other characters go here. You can also keep a summary of storyline events that your character was involved in here.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

TheBlackThrone

@Florence

I don't see any issues with the CS so she's good to go. That's 3/5 Faunuses left. Also, we have double-bladed naginata (pending, Envious did say she may change her weapon or just include a shield I believe) and now a single-bladed naginata. That's it. Unless someone wants to try a triple/quadruple bladed naginata lol. But the naginata weapon I feel is officially exhausted so I will be accepting no more.

pdragon and Enivious both have characters who attended Sanctum. They will be good to build possible relations with.
The gates are open

Envious

I am officially changing to a bladed shield. This is a random image online I'm using for a reference.

Weapon: Protector's Promise

I'm not normally so slow on cranking out posts/profiles. It's been a rough week! I'll be done soon.

Again, if anyone from Sanctum wants to be buddies, I'm down =]

Envious

It's been a long time coming, but I think I'm done. I tweaked her personality - she's going to be more social than originally planned. Changed her weapon. Added a semblance.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Envious on April 06, 2018, 10:20:53 PM
It's been a long time coming, but I think I'm done. I tweaked her personality - she's going to be more social than originally planned. Changed her weapon. Added a semblance.

She looks great! I'm glad you were able to settle on a concept that worked out for you. She is approved, and I'll add her to the OP when I get online.

I'm going to give recruitment another week. If we can get two teams starting out, then that would be great. If not, then this group will be fine for Chapter One.
The gates are open

pendarious

I guess I could throw my hat in....but like Sessha I'm going to be taking a long break in June and the first two weeks of July......
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: pendarious on April 07, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
I guess I could throw my hat in....but like Sessha I'm going to be taking a long break in June and the first two weeks of July......

Hm... I mean, we can always summarize what your character will do before you leave on vacation. That way, there's some explanation at least. I feel the game won't move incredibly fast so even if you did go on vacation you won't miss too much.
The gates are open

pendarious

that seems fair to me. I have a character already but I'm going to have to re-work him a bit a to make him fit in this games rules...so he's gonna be up in a day or two.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

TheBlackThrone

@Envious

Sorry about the delay on adding your character to the current roster. She's up there now and I'll get her pic up there too.

As for new folks, a pic is not required. If you couldn't find a pic for your character, I would have just posted their emblem up.
The gates are open

Revelation

is this game still seeking, and if so is there a general thing it's looking for, player/character wise?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Changingsaint on April 08, 2018, 10:25:44 AM
is this game still seeking, and if so is there a general thing it's looking for, player/character wise?

Game is still accepting. Nothing we're looking for specifically.
The gates are open

pdragon

@TheBlackThrone

Was wondering if Azuri was accepted or not. I altered her pic and opted not to change her semblance. And since no one from Sanctum has objected to her high standing that covers all the points you brought up earlier.

Request Thread