Round Robin Participant (Writers) Sign Ups

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Interested in being a Round Robin participant? Awesome! This is where you sign up!

When signing up, please note story you'd like to participate in. Or, if you don't have a preference!

• To maintain fairness, you can only participate in one Robin at a time.
    • The exception to this rule is if there is an overflow of stories that don't have enough participants.

• It is your responsibility to let your SG know if you'll be unable to make your post in the given time. Though, we're fair and kind-hearted people! We can work with you to push the time frame a bit if you are willing to work with us. ^^
  • If you signed up and don't see your name listed after a few days, feel free to poke me!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Stories actively looking for participants will be listed here!

Story                    Story Guide          Theme/Setting        Length          Participants     
Persephone325
Romance? Horror?
Medium?
Oreo, Levi, Strega, Remec
Skyler2813
Drama?
Short?
TBA
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Participants (This will be prettied up later. ;) )

• Blythe (Long/Short)
  • Oreo (Short)
  • King Serperior (Short/Long)
  • Levi (Long/Short)
  • Liam Dale (Short/Long)
  • Lisa2lady (Short/Long)
  • Revenant (Short/Long)
  • Amaris (Short)
  • Ariana (Short)
  • Cryptic (Short)
  • Bedroom Lazarus (Short)
  • Tiaan (Short)
  • Rel Mayer (Short/Long)
  • Miss Kaia (Short/Long)
  • Eikichi (Long)
  • KatKwik (Short)
  • Skyler2813 (Short/Long)
  • Rp girl (Long/Short)
  • Whimsical (Short)
  • Muddy Waters (Long/Short)
  • Remec (Long/Short)
  • loiosh (Prefers long/Will do short)
  • LocusVonErich (Short)
  • Strega (Short)
I don't know.

Blythe

Sign me up! Long, please.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

King Serperior

Do sign me up for long and short.  Short may be best to start since I am getting out of a muse dry spell~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Oh! Just to clarify, this is for participating in a Round Robin. There's a separate sign up for if you want to be the story guide - aka; the person who comes up with the idea for other people to write. I anticipate some people will probably be confused by the wording. lol
I don't know.

Oreo

I might try that if my muse is awakened after trying the writing.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Levi

Sign me up for long and short, i might try SG when I get back of holiday in about a week :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

persephone325

I don't know.

The Green One

Please sign me up for either short and long stories!

Not available for new stories

persephone325

I don't know.

The Green One

Lisa2lady

I would love to participate in this Please sign me up for either short and long stories

Revenant

I'm in, too!!!

Short or long, makes no difference.

Thanks!!!

Amaris

persephone325

I don't know.

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

persephone325

I don't know.

Tiaan

I'd love to participate in a short story!

Rel Mayer

Sign me up! Long or short, doesn’t matter.

Kaia

I'll cast my hat in the ring <3  length doesn't matter.

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Oreo

In for the first story. 3rd slot if possible so I can see how to do the do.

Kaia

Levi

Blythe

I should update that I'm okay with long or short. ^^

Anyways, that first idea looks quite fun. I'm interested!

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on February 24, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
I should update that I'm okay with long or short. ^^

Anyways, that first idea looks quite fun. I'm interested!

Shall I add you in to the group? ^^
I don't know.

Blythe

persephone325

I don't know.

Lisa2lady

So I hope this is th right spot but i would love to  sign up for A Cutthroat Business (Ninja POV)

King Serperior

This is the right spot, so a note will be made~

Welcome!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Amaris

I want a cutthroat business from the Pirates POV please?

Lisa2lady

Quote from: King Serperior on February 25, 2018, 11:16:43 PM
This is the right spot, so a note will be made~

Welcome!

Sweet. But I would love to go second though.

King Serperior

Quote from: Amaris on February 25, 2018, 11:20:57 PM
I want a cutthroat business from the Pirates POV please?
Done~
Quote from: Lisa2lady on February 25, 2018, 11:30:54 PM
Sweet. But I would love to go second though.
I'll make note of that.  In most cases, I would randomize who goes when if none specify.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

The Green One

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

The Green One

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

King Serperior

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 26, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
I can do a pirates point of view.
Alright, I've marked you down as a Pirate.

Note:
- One more spot open for the Pirate POV.
- Three more spots open for the Ninja POV.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Oreo

Since there is a lifting of the One Story only for now, can I do the Pirate POV?

King Serperior

Quote from: Oreo on February 27, 2018, 07:12:21 PM
Since there is a lifting of the One Story only for now, can I do the Pirate POV?
You're name's been added as the final writer of the Pirate POV.  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

persephone325

Quote from: Oreo on February 27, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

I say yes, provide that's OK with King!

Ninja'd.
I don't know.

King Serperior

Quote from: Arianna on February 27, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
Speaking of ninjas, can I be one, please?
Magic finger wriggles

Poof!  You're now a ninja!   ;D

The two final spots for the Ninja POV of 'A Cutthroat Business' are still open~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Lisa2lady

Napanee

I could totally be a ninja. Its an unskilled position, right? And there'll be training provided? Oh what about health insurance?

;D

Blythe

...the pirate Round Robin story is already looking amazing, so far, I gotta say.

King Serperior

Quote from: Napanee on March 03, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
I could totally be a ninja. Its an unskilled position, right? And there'll be training provided? Oh what about health insurance?

;D
Hello!  There is an opening for the Ninja side of things.  I'll add you to the list~

With that, we have our minimal of three writers for the short story.  I'll leave this open until Monday and see if a fourth writer comes in.

Quote from: Blythe on March 03, 2018, 09:54:15 PM
...the pirate Round Robin story is already looking amazing, so far, I gotta say.
Glad you think so.  <3

If you're wanting to try out the Ninja side, feel free to.   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Napanee

I presume that the pirate story and the ninja story are two SEPERATE stories that just happen to have the same kind of setting, right? I.e. us ninjas are doing our own story again our own set of NPC pirates, NOT battling the PC pirates in the other story?

Thanks

N

Ziether

So, milady Ari of Anna has, without employing her considerable wiles, convinced me that this humble soul should put forth his name that the ninjas might proceed to make a sound mockery of those feeble, rum-addled ne'er-do-wells of the high seas!

I will see the quartermaster about soft-soled shoes, black full-coverage pajamas, sundry weapons of stealth, murder, and poison, and the capacity for my words and lip movements to operate out of sync with one another.
Under Emergency Maintenance

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Kaia

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Kaia

KatKwik

I’d like to sign up for a short if there’s still an opening?

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

persephone325

Quote from: KatKwik on March 10, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
I’d like to sign up for a short if there’s still an opening?

No stories are recruiting at the moment, but I can add your name to the participant list if you'd like!
I don't know.

KatKwik

Quote from: persephone325 on March 10, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
No stories are recruiting at the moment, but I can add your name to the participant list if you'd like!

Sounds good.

Keep me informed.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Kaia

Levi

Abraxos the Fallen

Hello, I would love to be an SG for either Short or Long stories. Also, is it all right to be a writer in those stories as well or not? Just curious.

persephone325

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 15, 2018, 10:40:32 PM
Hello, I would love to be an SG for either Short or Long stories. Also, is it all right to be a writer in those stories as well or not? Just curious.

For stories that you are guiding, I think it's OK to make a surprise post to maybe give the writers something to respond to if you feel like creativity is running dry. But if you mean actually giving yourself a spot in the rotation, then no.
I don't know.

Abraxos the Fallen

Quote from: persephone325 on March 15, 2018, 11:05:37 PM
For stories that you are guiding, I think it's OK to make a surprise post to maybe give the writers something to respond to if you feel like creativity is running dry. But if you mean actually giving yourself a spot in the rotation, then no.

Thanks for the clarification. So can I go ahead and do a prompt or do I need to wait a bit? I'm just asking because I have one.

persephone325

Quote from: Skyler2813 on March 16, 2018, 01:12:54 AM
Thanks for the clarification. So can I go ahead and do a prompt or do I need to wait a bit? I'm just asking because I have one.

You're signed up as a writer now, so feel free to post a prompt whenever you feel like it! So long as you have read the rules and such. ^^

I also recommend linking your thread in the chatting area so that people there see it as well. :-)
I don't know.

persephone325

Levi, I added KatKwik to the participants for your story as she expressed interest to me via PM. ^^
I don't know.

Levi

Quote from: persephone325 on March 16, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
Levi, I added KatKwik to the participants for your story as she expressed interest to me via PM. ^^

Yay! *Passed over basket of Easter eggs* still need a few more though :)

Marek

Oooh! I want to hunt eggs! Please sign me up for either long / short, but my first preference is definitely Easter Egg Hunt!

Pretty please? I promise not to behave, if that helps.

"Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." - Anais Nin
Roleplaying Status: Actively Searching
Ons and Offs | Marek's Speakeasy

Levi

Quote from: Marek on March 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Oooh! I want to hunt eggs! Please sign me up for either long / short, but my first preference is definitely Easter Egg Hunt!

Pretty please? I promise not to behave, if that helps.

Wooop! Noted

Rp girl

Little late to this part but sign me up for eather long or short. Lets see how this goes! I have no idea how I'll play but lets try!

Levi

Quote from: Rp girl on March 23, 2018, 02:34:00 AM
Little late to this part but sign me up for eather long or short. Lets see how this goes! I have no idea how I'll play but lets try!

Hello love if your interested and if it's ok with Persephone I can add you to the egg hunt we've only just started so it wouldn't affect the story to much.

Thoughts Persephone?

persephone325

Quote from: Levi on March 23, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
Hello love if your interested and if it's ok with Persephone I can add you to the egg hunt we've only just started so it would affect the story to much.

Thoughts Persephone?

If everyone is in agreement, then I have no problems with it! ^^
I don't know.

Levi

Quote from: persephone325 on March 23, 2018, 04:32:21 PM
If everyone is in agreement, then I have no problems with it! ^^

How is it I only notice the typo when you quote me! *Slaps head comically*

persephone325

Quote from: Levi on March 23, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
How is it I only notice the typo when you quote me! *Slaps head comically*

XD No worries! I've had the same thing happen before, and I'm just like "GAH! WHY DID YOU QUOTE ME BEFORE I FIXED THE TYPO?!?!" lol
I don't know.

Rp girl

Quote from: persephone325 on March 23, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
XD No worries! I've had the same thing happen before, and I'm just like "GAH! WHY DID YOU QUOTE ME BEFORE I FIXED THE TYPO?!?!" lol
Ill just add the last quote but I'm happy to go anywhere just let me read up on what rps are free for where I may be placed just so I may be up to date on everything first.^_^

persephone325

Quote from: Rp girl on March 23, 2018, 06:07:27 PM
Ill just add the last quote but I'm happy to go anywhere just let me read up on what rps are free for where I may be placed just so I may be up to date on everything first.^_^

Sure thing! Just let us know when you're ready. :-)
I don't know.

Dez

If there's room for another, I'd like to sign up.

Short story for now, please.

Muddy Waters

Hi there!

I'm interested in participating, either in a Short or Long Story.  ^__^
Thanks!
[acronym=A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface][/acronym]
[Acronym= Muddy Waters' On & Offs][/acronym][Acronym=Muddy Waters' Absences and Apologies][/acronym]
                        "A lotus flower that grows out of the mud and blossoms above the muddy water surface"   

Remec

How did I miss this forum? By all means, sign me up, short or long, any storyline... 8-)

But the latest, Unexpected Proposal, looks like it might be interesting...mark me down for it.

Oreo

Loiosh

I'd like to give it a try as well; prefer long but I'll do either.

LocusVonErich

If this is still going, I'll do short if there's room.

persephone325

It goes through bursts of activity, then a lull period it seems.

I've noted you both.
I don't know.

Oreo

I'm still in if it is light and maybe humorous? Long or short.

Oreo

persephone325

I don't know.

Levi

persephone325

I don't know.

Strega

I would be interested in giving it a try as well!

persephone325

Quote from: Strega on October 01, 2018, 05:13:11 PM
I would be interested in giving it a try as well!

Do you have a preference for the length of the story you'd like to participate in? Also, are you interested in the currently available idea? ^^
I don't know.

Strega

I would prefer a sgort story. The current idea is interesting!

Remec

Quote from: persephone325 on January 31, 2018, 01:35:05 AM
Stories actively looking for participants will be listed here!

Story                    Story Guide          Theme/Setting        Length          Participants     
Persephone325
Romance? Horror?
Medium?
Oreo, Levi, Strega,
Skyler2813
Drama?
Short?
TBA
Sign me up for Unexpected Proposal, Seffie...thanks!  8-)