News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Chatty Birds Chatting

Started by persephone325, January 31, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Oreo

Quote from: King Serperior on February 15, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
I'm going to be honest, my story ideas are likely to be those strange, off-the-wall kinds full of humor and action.  >_>

Just a warning for those who might volunteer for my stories in the future.  <_<
That is the kind I like.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

persephone325

I have added a poll! I want to get the first story going soon, but didn't just want to pick a theme that nobody was interested in.

You can vote for up to three choices, and you can change them at any time!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

I voted, but my ideas would be all over the place and cover most of those Genres at least once.  >_>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

The Green One

Voted! It was hard to decide that third vote :P

Not available for new stories

persephone325

Ahh! I forgot to put in the "Other" option in case I missed one.

It has been fixed. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

Woo!

Voted Other, which basically means that I can do just about all of the above options.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Oreo

don't read unless you have voted
>.< I have a feeling the first one might be Hitchhikers Guide-esque

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

persephone325

Quote from: Oreo on February 20, 2018, 09:20:50 PM
don't read unless you have voted
>.< I have a feeling the first one might be Hitchhikers Guide-esque

I didn't vote, yet I read.

#RebelGirl 8-)
I don't know.

Oreo

Kaia

persephone325

I don't know.

Kaia

Levi

I'm backkkkk and caught the vote :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Kaia

persephone325

Hey Levi! *gently pets head* ^^

Here's hoping the first Robin goes off without a hitch! :-)
I don't know.

Blythe

persephone325

If there's a tie, I might run two stories simultaneously. Emphasis on might. I don't want anyone feeling left out, but I also want to make sure I don't overburden myself.

Regardless, I believe it'll be a shorter story. Unless the people involved want a longer story. Most people who signed up don't have a preference to length.

*immature giggle* lol
I don't know.

Levi

Hey girls!

I think a short one would be best for the first as we can get a feel for what to do ^ ^

That's my opinion though  :-*
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Oreo

You could always merge two themes. <_< I would prefer a short to begin with. No way am I up to writing more than 3 paragraphs at a time.

The Green One

Not available for new stories

King Serperior

Seeing as my muse is mostly dead, I think starting with short is the best way to revive it.  >_>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Arianna

Looks around a bit terrified... Why do I feel we are in trouble if KS is not feeling inspired by much? I mean... He is inspiration itself.

King Serperior

It's less not inspired and more like I just cannot get words written for my posts.  >_<

The muse can create plot bunnies....but that's the extent of it...

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Arianna

Ah... I know that feeling. O_O

Fingers crossed the words starting coming back to you. In hordes. *smiles*