Regina Minx's Meticulously Organized Story Idea (F seeking any)(NSFW Imagery)

Started by Regina Minx, July 10, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regina Minx

1. Expectations You Can Have About Roleplaying with Regina Minx
  • I am a female and I am quite comfortable playing either male or females, or characters that are neither, both, or something else.

• Sexuality is likewise fluid. I will play gay, straight, bi, bi-curious, and anything in between, opposite characters of any orientation.

• While pobody's nerfect, I will do my best to minimize errors and put forth consistent, high-quality effort.

• I will supply posts between 3-5 paragraphs in length, with sufficient content there for you to respond to and progress the story. Naval-gazing will also be accompanied by dialogue and action for your character to interact with.

• I only ever write in the third person POV.

• I like both plots and smut. I have no shame in exploring a kinky idea and dressing it up with a barebones kind of plot, but I also love intricate, grand storylines.

• I am a dedicated fan of kink, using my writing as an outlet for sexual fantasies and themes that I can’t incorporate into real life practice for a variety of reasons. I lean about 70% masochistic/submissive (in those orders) in my proclivities, and my stories will follow that same general ratio. 70% of my story ideas will feature me as the 'slave' character and the remaining 30 will be my domme-side expressing itself.

2. Basic Expectations I Have About You

• Length of Posts: Moderate to long. Like most of these, this is more of a guideline rather than a hard and fast rule. The content of the post is ultimately more important than the length of it. In order for me to write something that contributes to the story and characters, I need to have something to work with. There's a beauty in terse, stark prose, and if you're a sort of person that can communicate a lot in a few words, I'm not going to get on you. But the problem we run into is people who use a gajillion words to say nothing at all, and at the end of the day, they've written an essay on the shade of red-green light reflecting on the dew on a blade of grass in a field in the next county, but that has precisely squat to do with the story taking place!. As a general rule of thumb, shoot for 3-5 paragraphs, and try to have at least 2 dedicated to narrative action or dialogue.

• Timing of Posts: Although I would enjoy more often, about once every week to ten days is the longest I can let a story lapse without struggling to keep the thread.

• I do not mind any RL gender playing any character gender.

• Please don’t go silent and ditch a story without sending me a line first. I totally get that life is crazy and unpredictable and inspiration and motivation dry up. I expect more proposed stories to fail than succeed. I will not be disappointed or resentful or think bad of you if you say to me “I can’t think of anything to say in this story. I’d like to back burner it.” I’m not even asking you to say that you want to stop it. I’ll be fine with the white lie that we’ll pick it up again later. Even better if it’s not a white lie, but the point is that given that I will be generous and considerate of your mental state to the point of night sweats, I’m really going to be upset if you stop posting, drop off the forums, and let silence rein.

• I love it when my writing partners make friendly conversation outside the context of the story. Although not required or expected, it’s appreciated. I am also not opposed per se to light flirtation and “adult chat” in my messages. But probably best not to lead with that.

• Don’t godmode….much. Please don’t control my character or tell the narrative what she is thinking or how she should act. If it’s minor, or necessary, I get it. Example: the scene begins with two characters in place A, and you want to write them going to the parking lot, getting in the car, and starting to drive to place B, and there’s no reason to think my character wouldn’t get in the car, I’m not going to care if your post starts in place A, discusses their walk to the parking lot and getting in the car, and concludes with them underway to place B. Hell, you can even write that my character buckles her seatbelt and looks in the backseat in that sort of friendly curiosity when you get into someone else’s car for the first time.

I’m also not going to object if we’re in a physical confrontation and the result is a foregone conclusion. For example, if my character has not been established as physically commanding or martially trained, and yours is, you have carte blanche to initiate and describe the result of pushing, shoving, hitting, grabbing, what have you.

3. Ons and Off Cross-Reference

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Like this thread, the Ons and Offs are a work in progress. What is published there and here will be changed as time goes by.

The only important thing I have to add is that if you have an idea not mentioned here or there, and I haven’t said “NO” with the force of a thousand battering rams, run the idea by me. No promises, but I might just go for it.

4. Regarding Story Availability

As a rule of thumb, if any of the replies to this post are spoiler'ed in their entirety, it means that I am not actively recruiting for this story at this time. That does not mean that I won't consider the story proposal, or want to remove it entirely (I've had people tell me before that story ideas have occurred to them after reading entries here, so I would not want that to stop by any means), but it's just been relegated to a lower priority. Don't be discouraged, and a quality proposal can always re-stimulate those juices!

On to the stories!

MODERN

FANTASY

SCIENCE FICTION

PULP , COMIC BOOKS, AND FANDOMS

UNDEFINED GENRE OR MULTIPLE GENRES

Code for my convenience:

[float=left][img padding=10] [/img][/float][color=maroon][u][font=verdana][size=20pt]TITLE[/size][/font][/u][/color]
[i][Roles] [Genders] [Theme 1] [Theme 2][/i]
[b]Seeking[/b]: Partner Role
[b]Premise[/b]: Description of game
[b]Notes[/b]: Elevator pitch

Regina Minx

Predators
[Vampire and Human] [FxF] [Coercion] [BDSM]
Seeking: Human Female
Notes: Did you know that Lesbian Vampire is a thing that exists. It has its own Wikipedia page and everything. With that prestigious pedigree, it would be quite arrogant of me to not include such a request in my thread.

Camilla is my favorite Gothic novel. While I enjoy the 'vampire as bad boy stand-in' that has seen them become love interests in modern fiction, my own conception and use of them as a literary trope goes back to Murnau and le Fanu, and to a lesser extent Stoker. In my mind, vampires may well be sexy, they may well be sexual creatures, but one cannot break them apart from their essential loneliness born by their hunger.

That brings us to the story. MC is a vampire just old enough as a vampire to understand her situation and know how she has to get through her life. Alone, keeping her head down, off the grid, not attracting notice. She lives alone on a little house in the middle of nowhere, driving to the nearest big city when she's compelled to hunt, and doing her best to adjust to what she's become. She also happens to be a lesbian and a sexual submissive, and this is significant because I love juxtaposition.

See, while MC may be immortal and supernaturally strong, that doesn't mean she's necessarily a dominant personality. That's where YC comes in. The circumstances by which they met are inconsequential. They met when she was in town. YC is a teenaged runaway and hitchhiker, and MC picked her up on a whim. Maybe she's just a smart little cookie, and has figured out the mysterious pale hot chick who wanders into the used bookstore every other month is more than she seems. Point is, that despite being human, YC is a strong-willed individual, more than capable of seducing and twisting the creature of the night around her little finger.

Why does YC do so? Who knows. That's for you to decide. She's your character, silly! But the point is that MC is lonely and desperate for contact, and while she may be able to break yours in half, this might well be the first time she's had anything more than the barest human contact in longer than she can remember. How long will it take to turn this dangerous predator into a whimpering puppy?

PS Bet you thought the dark haired girl in the pic was my vampire. Surprise!

Regina Minx

Virtually a Slave
[Human And Machine] [FxProgram] [BDSM] [Technosexual]
Seeking: Machine
Notes: Self-bondage is a thing. As someone whose dance card is almost never punched in the real world, it may even be something I have some experience with. I won't say. <so lonely> So doing some science fiction imagining of myself in a world in which technology had reached a point where my dreams were possible to realize, I came up with the following story idea.

MC is an engineer working for a lucrative defense contractor by day, and designing her computer system and VR rig by night. Using a prison warden AI as her template, she has designed a silicon-soul with which to experience all of her depraved fantasies and scenarios of punishment, control, and degradation. She needs only put on the sim-suit, unshackle the interface, and be transported to a world of all of her masochistic delights...

Of course, if this was just a story about a woman engaged in high-tech masturbation, that would leave little for you to do, wouldn't it? So something, of course, must go wrong. Perhaps the safeties she's put into the system fail, and her scheduled release doesn't happen, and she has to complete the arbitrary and demanding demands of the computer before getting out of the hell she's consigned herself to. Perhaps the AI identifies itself as her master and does not want to let her out of his clutches, and schemes to offload itself into her sim-suit so that she can never be free of its control. Perhaps her system is hacked by a sophisticated romantic rival or spurned co-worker, and he intends to put her through an entirely different hell than she had planned.

Point is, things go oh so wrong in oh so delicious ways.

Regina Minx

Breaking The Filly
[Ponygirl and Trainer] [FxF -OR- MxF] [BDSM] [training]
Seeking: Trainer
Notes: MC is an accomplished rider and horse enthusiast; or so she things, until she meets YC. Each time she sees YC, watching him or her ride, sporting those black boots, she goes all tongue tied and loses the courage to approach them. After sharing a flirty encounter, YC invites MC to the exclusive Hart Stable Club...but it's not horses YC intends to ride there. YC wants to help mine embrace her inner filly, unsaddle herself of her inhibitions, and let her ride free.

Stories involving ponyplay are somehow inherently more smutty than others, and that's all right by me. I would still like to work with my partner to develop an actual plot aside from "two people hook up over ponygirl love." Maybe there's a summer's end event, a race or competition, that YC wants the glory of winning. Maybe the weekend at the Hart Stable Club leads to a long term relationship and devotion to the sport. Maybe aliens attack and enslave both characters to be beasts of burden on the rings of Rigel 7. Go nuts!

Regina Minx

Inhuman Guardian, Dark Heir
[Naga x Princess] [MonsterF x F] [High Fantasy] Enemy Mine]
Seeking: The Princess
Notes: The core of this game came from a single sub-chapter of a wonderfully smutty book I read. Long story short, a beautiful, voluptuous princess is trapped in a maze filled with horrible monsters eager to ravish her should she fall into their clutches. In her adventures, she meets a lovely lamia, who offers to protect her from the ravishing monsters if she will...well...agree to let her ravish her. I think the offer sounded better in her head...

So from that smutty beginning, I started thinking. If a naga is an evil and vicious creature, why not put one such creature in the service of a Dark Lord or Demon Empress who rules the land with an iron fist until the day that the forces of good get off their keister and overthrow him or her. The evil forces united beneath the evil banner scatter to the four winds, hunted and broken.

Among them is my character, the aforementioned naga. A deadly assassin and master swordsman, she is distinctly non human in mannerism and thought process, right now she is concerned with survival and, if possible the rescue of her clutch of eggs from the ruins of the Dark Fortress.

Your character is the daughter of the fallen dark lord. She has something my character wants; knowledge of the eggs, for instance, or the means to bypass her parents wards and protections around them. My character has the ability to protect yours from the enemies that would love to punish you for your parent's crimes. But how can my character trust you, the daughter of the ruler that enslaved her and put her clutch at risk? And how can your character trust mine, a cold-blooded reptile who will most likely poison and eat her the moment her usefulness ends...

Regina Minx

The Barbarian's Prize
[Barbarian and Princess] [Female and Female or Futa and Female] [Adventure] [Plot Twists Galore!]
Seeking: The Princess
Notes: This game is inspired by Conan stories by Robert E. Howard and others (naturally :P). The basic premise goes like this: MC is a barbarian from a shattered and forgotten tribe in the uncivilized lands. She makes her living as a mercenary and sword for hire when she can find the work, and as a thief and bandit when she cannot. She has greater ambitions than that, and would like to seize that one great prize and live off the fat of the land some day.

Your character is a princess, the only child of the king of a small kingdom menaced by its expansionist and militaristic neighbors. The entire kingdom is in a state of shock and fear as it is discovered that the princess has been kidnapped from the palace in the middle of the night, all clues pointing to agents of the kingdom's enemies. In desperation, the king makes a grand proclamation: Whatever brave soul dares the enemy camp and retrieves the princess shall receive her hand in marriage.

My character, knowing no fear and being a lover of women, sets out to rescue the damsel in distress. But the plot is complicated by...well. By any number of things, I'm sure. From the princess being a willing captive, to betrayal by the king if and when the princess is successfully returned (I didn't mean I'd marry her off to a woman!!!) to the barbarian herself falling into the same ignoble slavery as the abducted royal. The possibilities are endless, and I'm more than willing to take the story in strange and wonderful directions if paired with an imaginative and cunning partner.

Regina Minx

RISE OF A HERO
[Young Superhero and Paramour] [Genders: Any] [Adventure] [Romance] [Mystery]
Notes: I want to open this by saying that I'm really not looking for any established comic book characters in this story. I'm fine with pastiches, homages, gentle parodies, and "Iron Man with the serial number filed off." What I'm NOT interested in are stories "with like a Peter-Parker meets Power Girl only could you make her boobs bigger?"

OK, that being said, here's my idea for the story. Three generations ago, the Epics came. Gifted with powers and abilities far beyond mortal men, they exploded into popular awareness without explanation or herald. Some have attempted to use their powers to make the world a better place. Others saw their gifts as means of settling old scores, or enriching themselves at the expense of a populace they saw as like unto insects. These heroes and villains have battled back and forth since then, resulting in great devastation, loss of life, and fear among the people.

Eventually, the governments of the world united against the Epic menace, and rolled out a series of reforms and control over the Epics that make martial law seem like anarchy. The disastrous battles and ruin of previous ages has been abated, the majority of the Epic Villains of yesteryear have been killed while resisting arrest, or tombed within the darkest, deepest prison ever devised. At the price of freedom, peace in our time has been achieved.

My character is a young Epic about to turn 18, and therefore apply for a registration to take up a superhero alter ego and engage in the regulated bounty and crimefighting activities allowed to civic-minded Epics under the Regulations. My character is eager to prove herself a hero, and not just because she sees it as the right thing to do. Secretly, MC is the daughter of two famous epics, incarcerated years ago for refusing to register themselves with the Epic Regulation Board, and who famously and publicly defied the new order. MC wants to redeem the family name and appeal to public opinion to reconsider the way Epics are treated, and her parents' case in particular.

Where does that leave your character? There are several roles I see you could slip into:

• As part of her superhero license, MC is assigned a handler; a combination social worker and parole officer, to monitor her activities and bring the hammer down if she steps out of line.
  • You play a reporter, who happens to witness a fine bit of hero-ing that MY takes part in on her first night out, and becomes determined to uncover the story about this new player and help promote her to the blog-reading public...or tear her down as a power-crazed menace.
  • YC is a member of an established and storied superhero group, the Justice League Superfriends Avengers Amaze-Pals. My character has always idolized the group, and your character in particular, for your stance for justice and defense of the underdog, and you are assigned to scout MC as a potential new recruit.
  • Your character is a low-level villain, part of a criminal syndicate MC busts on her first big case. For unknown reasons, MC allows you to escape, and from then on our story grows as star-crossed lovers whose affair is as tantalizing as it is forbidden...

And more besides. I haven't written out the exact role I'm looking for you to fulfill because this sort of story needs to be a collaborative effort, and I don't want to begin things by straightjacketing you into a role. Use the full force of your creative abilities to help me build the setting and people in it, and let's see what happens!

Regina Minx

WHIPPING GIRL
[Princess and Whipping Girl] [Female x Female] [Public vs. Private Roles] [S/M Romance]
Seeking: The Whipping Girl
Notes: With endless thanks to Chrystal, whose ideas I've stolen shamelessly been inspired by.

Historically, the palace whipping boy was the unlucky sod who received corporal punishment in place of the Prince Heir, whose royal flesh could not be struck by mere servants. In my version of the story, the tradition was extended to the princess as well...

My character is the Heir Apparent of a small kingdom in a fantasy setting. The reason for using elements of speculative fiction instead of a historic setting is to keep me from going overboard researching 12th century Flemish weaving techniques, as I sometimes do in my stories, and because the incorporation of magic and monsters opens up so many interesting possibilities, don't you think? She is a princess who grew up with the company of your character; a girl of similar age and superficial resemblance to her that she served as the whipping girl, receiving all the punishments my character was due. When the Princess came of age, obviously she no longer needed a discipline stand-in, but since they had been raised together and enjoyed warmth and affection for one another, your character stayed on.

The twist is that, either in the course of this story, or as an already established element of the story we begin, our characters will have discovered something about themselves. The Princess is a deep masochist and submissive, complemented by your sadistic dominant. In public, they maintain the proper decorum and protocol. At night, when they slip to a forgotten dungeon in the bowels of the castle, they take on different roles indeed...

Where the story goes from there is open to discussion. The story could either be a discovery of the love they have for one another and their commitment to maintaining this relationship forming the core of a twisted story of romance. For a twist, the Princess could be betrothed, and the story focused on how they will keep the nature of their activities secret when she arrives in the court of her husband to-be. I would very much love to hear your ideas on the matter and how we can proceed with our twisted, lovely ladies.

Regina Minx

Seduced by Shadow
[The Paragon and the Seducer] [FxGender Flexible] [Closed Circle] [Fall From Grace]
Seeking: The secuder.
Notes: One of my favorite story setups in fiction is the Closed Circle. Two or more characters arrive at a location…and can’t leave. It forces the conflict and the drama of the story to arise exclusively from the interaction between the characters. Outside influence, even the details of the setting itself retreat into the background as time passes that the characters trapped inside the circle have to avoid cabin fever and get through another day trapped together.

What if one of those characters had a secret agenda, and that being trapped in the circle was no accident?

My idea for the story is this. My character is a well known and well regarded paragon. If we’re to use terms from high fantasy, she’d be a paladin of the highest order. Brave, stalwart, virtuous. A champion of the light against the Shadow. She has been a thorn in the side of the evil that works to overthrow the world and make it its own for far too long.

My character is captured in battle. Grievously wounded, she is turned over to one of the Shadow’s most trusted agents. A serpent of Eden, more cunning than any other force for malice upon the earth. This agent provocateur is given a simple challenge; seduce the paladin away from the path of righteousness. Turn her shining heroism into the blackest villainy. Reforge her into a sword to thrust into the heart of the light.

My character will be brought in her wounded state to a snowbound lodge on the first day of winter, when the snows fall and the two will become trapped in the closed circle. Your character will have until the first thaw of spring to do his or her work. My character will not know your nature, unless you give yourself away or choose to confess, but she will be confused and suspicious to wake up in a snowbound cabin in the middle of nowhere, when she expected to wake up to the torturer’s irons. It will be up to you to win her over, earn her trust, and convince her with your words and cunning and wily seduction to accomplish your master’s goal.

Post Script: So far this story is long on setup, but short on actual direction. At the time of coming up with the story, my preference would be for the seduction to succeed: my character becomes a fearsome blackguard in the service of the Shadow, and whether or not the two leads have any future together after the first day of spring will depend on them. As far as a more detailed backstory, I don’t have it all worked out, but as you might have inferred by my insistence on treating ‘Shadow’ like a proper noun, I’m influenced by the works of Tolkien, especially the Silmarillion and the story of Eöl and Aredhel, as well as the capture of Maedhros. Intimate knowledge of Tolkien isn’t required, I’m doing the nerd name drops to evoke a tone and sense of epicness and near-mythological status for the events that will take place around and in the backdrop of the intimate story between these two characters.

Regina Minx

To Appease the Terrible Dragon
[The Dragon and the Maiden] [FxDragon] [Comedy of Errors] [Beauty and the Beast-ish]
Seeking: The Maiden
Notes: Things were good for the dragon. Having been driven from his nest when he came of age, he flew overland for many days until coming to a lush, frontier wilderness on the edge of a growing boomtown, and chanced upon a ruined temple in the mountains, perfect for a lair. All that seemed necessary to become a proper, established dragon was build up his lair, acquire some treasure, and do those things that dragons do. Using magic to disguise himself as a mortal man would let him interact with the locals, and soon enough he had established himself as an eccentric hermit that lived off in the woods.

The problem was, a dragon has to eat, doesn't he? Fortunately, wildlife was plentiful, but the problem was those damned shepherds, letting their flocks wander in the foothills. It wasn't the dragon's fault that goats and lost lambs were so tasty. He was absolutely willing to pay for the livestock he took, but for some reason, the shepherds and farmers seemed intent on misconstruing every little thing, and fled in terror rather than meet with him to discuss a reasonable amount of recompense for the devoured animals. They weren't too terrorized that they didn't take the gold he left for them, though. Then the ingrates had the nerve to hire dragon hunters to bring him down. The cheek!

Fortunately, the dragon enjoyed the challenge of battle as much as the next cold-blooded, majestic reptile, and the artifacts the hunters used in the battle were fine additions to the trove. No harm done, no grudges carried. Then the townsfolk arrived at a solution to the dragon "problem" that flummoxed the noble beast.

Since there were no convenient sacrificial stones in the hinterlands between town and lonely mountain, they built one. Since none of their womenfolk wanted to be eaten by the beast, they drafted one. Since the beast didn't immediately see the girl left out for its devouring pleasure, they lit a signal fire, attracting the notice of the dragon, who came to investigate....

Well. It seems that they left a peace offering. The only problem...what was a dragon meant to do with a virtuous maiden?

Elaboration: This game is obviously a little tongue in cheek, a little bit 'comedy of errors'. While the dragon isn't necessarily dumb, he is a bit naive with regards to interacting with non-draggony people. While the prospective partner is more than invited to write up his or her own character, I have an idea that the maiden is going to be the more controlling partner in this relationship as she realizes that she's got a considerable bit more cunning and street smarts than the dragon. Considering that her election to the position of sacrifice was almost certainly non-consensual, she might decide that spending a few year's as a dragon's trophy maiden isn't a bad proposition, since a treasure-hoarding beast might be willing to set her up in a distant city with a fine purse of lucre in exchange for her troubles...

Although I'm not normally a fan of maiden+dragon sexcapades, something about the image I chose for the game made me interested in a romantic relationship developing between the pair as they get to know one another and get over the initial awkwardness of "Are you going to eat me?"

Regina Minx

MORE THAN SALT
[Elf Maiden and Orc Chieftain] [Female x Male] [Unexpected Romance] [Culture Shock]
Seeking: The Orc
Notes: Anyone familiar with the old fairy tale about the daughter that loves her father as much as salt? Long story short, a man wants his daughters to grovel and proclaim how they love him more than the lovingest thing that's ever been loved, and the youngest gives an answer less than satisfactory. He marches her out of the castle and marries her off to a commoner who is the first person to cross his path because that's how things work in fairy stories. The daughter and her new husband end up doing well and blah blah blah lesson about the hidden value about common things.

Anyway, the inspiration I want to take from that story is to play the elven daughter of a similarly vain and foolish king who, in a fit of pique and irritation, sells her off in forced marriage to an orc chieftain. Part of this story idea is unashamedly motivated by elf/orc slash fantasies, the "oh no it's so big it'll never ooooohhhhhh!" scene. But the more serious and character-oriented side thinks that an interesting story can come up by throwing these two together, letting them genuinely and honestly fall in love, and taking things from there. Remember, an integral part of the original story is the daughter coming back and showing up the father. In this version of the story, that might just have to be with the force of the Horde behind her, as together the elf-maid and her orc-husband make the scattered band of tribal warriors a fearsome army, ready to conquer the elven kingdom to seat the girl upon the throne...

...OK, I admit that we've gotten very far afield from the original premise of the story. Still, it's a notion I have, and my hope is that this loose amalgam of ideas can strike the right creative spark in a partner's mind.

Regina Minx

The Slave Queen
[Queen and Secret Paramour] [Female x Open] [Secret Desires] [Private vs. Public Roles]
Seeking: The Secret Paramour
Notes: Inspired by a story that I discussed, but never successfully launched, I have an idea to tell a story about a powerful queen. She is the unquestioned ruler of her domain, which she rules over with an iron fist. She has crushed all those that opposed her, and led her nation into wars of conquest that have bloated the treasury such that she can live a life of unparalleled luxury in gilded palaces. She takes lovers, men and women, as it pleases her, and casts them aside when they cease to amuse.

Despite all of that, the queen is aware of a keen emptiness inside her, an emptiness that haunts her dreams and gives visions of that which she lacks. A slave's collar buckled around her royal throat. More than anything, the queen wishes to kneel, and serve, and be punished. What can make people more reckless and short-sighted than to have a desire that goes unfulfilled? Her Majesty might well become a poster-child of that sentiment. The story begins when she seeks out someone that can be trusted to give her what she desires in the privacy of the royal apartments, and she finds Your Character.

Leaving it open, there are nevertheless many possibilities for YC. He or she could be a lesser noble in her court, the vassal king of a neighboring state. A powerful merchant, an honored guardsman. Perhaps even a maid or palace slave. In any case, what begins as a dangerous fantasy stands to become more dangerous, and fast. While Her Majesty struggles to control her own desires, her secret paramour may want more power than she was ever prepared to give.

Note: While this is presented as a power struggle spiraling out of control, I'm very amenable to playing it as a more straightforward, secret romance. And while I've left setting undefined, I would prefer as many fantasy and magical elements as you're comfortable with.

Regina Minx

May I?
[Curse-ee and Permission Granter] [Female x Any] [Orgasm Denial] [Magical Realism]
Seeking: Permission Granter
Notes: Don’t ever piss off a witch. That was the lesson Diana Chase didn’t figure out until it was too late, and she woke up one day suffering from a terrible curse, courtesy of a vengeful ex. “OK, you want to play orgasm denial games? Let’s fucking play.”

Diana soon learned that the terms of the curse meant that her pleasure was no longer under her own control. Specifically:

• She could no longer achieve release unless another human being gave her permission.
  • Anyone could give her permission, unless,
  • A person says no to her. From that point forward, no other human being can give her permission until that person says yes.

That being said, Diana learned to live under the terms of her curse once she discovers that, while she needs permission, she doesn’t need to ask the question explicitly. Pointing at a table at a coffee shop, and asking a nearby person, “May I?” would do, and almost everyone says yes. “May I?” in front of an elevator. “Of course, please excuse me.” “May I?” she’d say while reaching for a free sample at the supermarket. “Please do,” says the bakery clerk. They all thought she was asking to take the seat, to hold the elevator for her, if she could have a sample from the counter. Of course, they said yes. But they were giving Diana the means to circumvent her curse, at least until the next time...

While her curse was real and showed no signs of going away, Diana continued on as before, dealing with it as best she could…until she met YC. “May I?” she asked, pointing to an empty space next to you at a park bench. “No, sorry, I’m meeting someone.” From that point forward, YC is the only one that can give Diana the permission she needs to achieve release. They don’t know the power they have over Diana (at least, until they finally say ‘yes’), but one thing’s for certain. Diana will do anything it takes to get that ‘yes.’

Anything.

Note: What I’m looking for is a comedic slash magic slash BDSM romance. While I’m flexible as to the gender of Diane’s here’s kind of where I’d like to take the story. Through a misunderstanding, you take the question Diane keeps asking, “May I?” as seeking permission to do something else. Say you think she’s a secret smoker trying to quit, and you say no time and time again to help her get over her filthy habit. This sends her deeper into a spiral of frustration and denial, with her going to more and more extreme lengths to please and/or trick you into saying ‘yes.’

Ultimately, by the time you do say ‘yes,’ I’d like a mutually fulfilling relationship to develop between the two characters. Love and romance and all, to the point where we seek out the witch that put Diane under the curse in the first place and modify it to suit our mutual kinky lust. Further details open to discussion, and a lot of aspects of the story and even the curse itself are fluid enough to suit a variety of story themes and scenes.

Regina Minx

I Am What You Teach Me To Be
[Succubus and Foster Parent] [Female x Any] [Teaching An Innocent] [Nature vs. Nurture]
Seeking: The Foster Parent
Premise: They were five lowly practitioners of the Art in a weary, cynical world that did not believe in magic. They had just enough talent and skill to be dangerous, but not enough to use magic to give themselves what they truly wanted. So they decided that the solution was more power. They summoned a demon and proposed their Faustian bargain.

None left alive.

In the ordinary course of events, the conception of a succubus from the conjugation of mortal and demon is a one in a million occurrence. So seldom does it happen that, after he left behind those that had summoned him, the demon did not notice the bird of his daughter from the still warm corpse of her defiled mother. From conception to birth, mere hours had passed, and by the time she was found by law enforcement the next morning, the infant had grown into the full bloom of adulthood.

But even if the demon had known about his offspring, now in mortal hands, he would not have bothered. The touch of the infernal is everything, and never has there been a case when a succubus has not found her way home, eventually...

Note: There's a great deal of freedom for you to craft the character of the foster parent from a wide variety of backgrounds and attitudes. What I'm looking for is a world-weary, cynical individual. While I wouldn't object to the baby succubus being discovered by a remorseless killer, I'm more interested in seeing what happens when a person with strong morals attempts to educate and redeem a hellspawn being like her. The idea I have is that your character is part of the team that's sent to investigate the grisly slaying, and as my character is thought to be the only witness to the crime, she's interviewed, but it becomes clear that she's mute if not all but entirely catatonic. For whatever reason, your character does not turn her over to the state charity hospital but brings her home (possibly disturbing the spouse asleep in bed) to put her up in the guest bedroom. Just long enough for her to recover from the shock of what she witnessed. Just long enough to find out who she is and where she comes from, so she can go back home.

And not because of the way she looks at you. Not that at all.

Regina Minx

221G Baker Street
[Sheri Locke-Holmes and J. Watson] [Female x Whatever] [Sherlock Holmes and Watson (duh)][Mystery and Adventure]
Seeking: J. Watson
Notes: I have a great love of detective fiction in the classical style. I'm binge-watching Poirot right now and my Audible playlist has dramatized versions of Sherlock Holmes and detective stories by Michael Connelly. So why should it be surprising that I want to do a Holmesian homage?

I don't want to do a direct adaptation any Holmes story in particular, even if we do a gender-lift for Holmes and put the story in a new setting. I'm not looking to recreate an episode of Sherlock or Elementary. What I AM looking for is to capture the Holmes/Watson dynamic. I want to play a cantankerous recreational drug-user whose knowledge of criminology and forensic science makes her an invaluable consultant to the local police force. I want to play Sheri as she takes a roommate, admitting up front that she's selfish, private, and easily bored. I'd like for her and Watson to become close, friendly, and eventually lovers. I'm not opposed to graphic and sultry sexual congress between the two of them, but I don't want that to become the focus.

That's why the person I take on for this story should be a good hand at writing stories with narrative thrust, and who can brainstorm good mystery plotlines. I want this to be a collaborative effort, so while both characters might not know the solution to the mystery until the dramatic reveal, both authors should.

My plan is to divide this chronicle into discreet chapters and stories, the same way that most of the entries of the Sherlock Holmes canon are short stories describing Holmes and Watson's efforts in one particular case. As far as setting goes, I'm quite comfortable with a very broad range of places and times. Sherlock Holmes' career spanned the 1870s to the dawn of World War I. Agatha Christie set her Hercule Poirot stories in a genteel inerbellum setting, and Hieronymus Bosch has been solving crimes in Los Angeles from the 1970s to the present day. I'm comfortable placing Sheri and J. in any time and place listed above, or anywhere in between or beyond. Just like Sherlock matched wits with Dracula and fought Lovecraftian elder gods, I'm also open to including elements of the occult and supernatural in the setting we choose.

The only elements I must insist remain in the story are these: there must be a detective, Sheri Locke-Holmes. There must be the doctor flatmate, J. Watson. And there must be mysteries that only their remarkable brains can solve.

Regina Minx

Four Years a Gladiatrix
[Gladiator + Trainer] [Female x Open] [Self-imposed slavery] [Blood and glory on the sand]
Notes: Iskara, a city on the edge of the world. A distant basin of empire, it rules over the expanse of the white desert. Made rich from the salt mines of a sea long since dead, it is a hello of merciless heat and intolerable thirst. For those that live there, free and slave alike, there is only one question. How can I escape?

From their mansions and villas, the elite are served and entertained by an army of slaves. Without coin, without family, without connections, life is as short as it is hard.

My character is a child of the gutters. Born to a penniless whore, she grew up knowing that the shadow of slavery must fall upon her in time. Be she not sold by her mother to meet her demand for drink, she would be taken by the witch priestesses, sacrificed on the altar of their bloodthirsty goddess. Or to follow in her mother’s footsteps and become a brothel whore. Else to the salt mines, to toil in beneath the lash of the overseer in the dark furnaces beneath the earth.

The one path that offered the young girl hope was the Arena. The Slavery Contract of the Gladiatrix allowed for MC to sell herself for a period of four years and receive training, board, and protection from the witch priestesses. A portion of the money that she won in championship purses would be given to her, less the cost of her keep and training.

Four years. That’s all she had to survive. Four years. It was with a trembling hand that the young illiterate put her signature to the document that took from her the little status she had, and reduced her to the level of fresh meat for the harshest school in the empire…

Regina Minx

Correctional Program
[Prisoner + Case Worker] [Female x Open] [Virtual-reality rehabilitation] [Non-consensual BDSM]
Seeking: Case Worker
Premise: When her anti-social and anti-corporate behavior get her introuble with the law one too many times, nineteen year old Veronica Lee is sentenced to an experimental program for women in need of stern, painful rehabilitation. Until such time as she is deemed reformed, Veronica will be locked in a stasis pod and her consciousness will be uploaded into a virtual reality network, to experience the merciless grind of justice that will break her will and alter her mind.

YC is Veronica's caseworker. You had administrator access to the virtual system, and Veronica is one of your clients. Your job is to design and implement her rehabilitation program, to assess her progress, and provide regular feedback. You have a sterling track record, you're in line for a promotion, and you will NOT let some spoiled little rich girl get in the way of your cushy new job. You will give Veronica a little extra time and attention to make sure she falls in line ahead of schedule...

Note: This is very similar to my other story of mine, Virtually a Slave. I'm posting this for a couple of reasons. One is that I'm specifically looking for a human caseworker, as opposed to a rogue AI like in VaS. Someone with a less personal motivation in Veronica's ordeal gives the story a slightly different flavor. Second, VaS started off with a consensual interaction, whereas here I'm looking for a more judicial/non-con basis for my character's suffering.

I am strongly in the mood for a virtual-reality themed BDSM romp, tho, so I'll entertain a pitch for either of these stories, or some element combining them, or a story straight out of left field as long as it has VRBDSM. :D

Regina Minx

THE PASSION OF INANNA
[Goddess + Supplicant] [Female x Open] [Passion Narrative] [Divinity Among Us]
Seeking: Supplicant
Premise: I recently read a very naughty story on another site in which the premise was that a Goddess committed sexual torture on a human worshipper. The story itself was just low-grade erotic lit, but there was a line that really kind of stuck with me. The Goddess character in the story told the mortal worshipper that the gods loved to inflict suffering on mortals because "pain is a response the body has because it knows its mortality and fears it. Gods, being immortal, cannot feel pain because we do not die, and thus we do not understand what it means to suffer in the flesh."

That notion planted a story seed in my brain, and it's grown into this story proposal. I would like to take that concept and run with it. My character is a Goddess of some stripe. She overhears a prayer from a mortal one day who has come to a very-Job like position of being pushed past his or her breaking point by the suffering of life and is ranting at all of the gods.

My character hears this and takes the word to heart, and she realizes that she has indeed never felt pain. Should she then be so cavalier about punishing mortals who profane her and smiting those who annoy her? Has she acted too callously until now? She determines to discover what the big deal is about pain and suffering. She appears before the mortal who lipped off to her, but rather than the thunderbolts this person may be expecting, the Goddess makes a proposal. She will wisk this mortal away to her divine realm and invest him with her power for one day and one night. In that time, he or she is encouraged to make the former Goddess experience all of the things that they said she was blind to. At the end of her passion play, the mortal that taught the Goddess what mortals must endure will be given a suitable reward.

At this point, the collaborative part of storytelling comes in. What happens next? Naturally, it's my hope that the suffering the Goddess must endure is of the wonderful erotic type. How does she feel at the end of her passion, when she comes away with knowledge that no one else in Heaven has attained; what it means to suffer as a mortal does? Does it give birth to a corrupt lust in her heart, and a desire to repeat it? How does it affect the mortal, who has a Goddess in his power, however briefly? Does hubris or humility come from that?  How do they feel about each other, with the mortal a subject of terror for the powerful Goddess, and the mortal seeing the object of his worship abased to his will?..

Regina Minx

THE BUNKER
[Survivalist + Tresspasser] [Female x Open] [Closed Circle] [Paranoia and Mistrust]
Seeking: The Tresspasser
Notes:You will notice at first glance the similarities between this story and Seduced by Shadow. Where this one differs is my intent to play the more aggressive and powerful character in this dynamic rather than the target of seduction, and the fact that there is less of a set 'script' than in SBS.

The premise of the game takes inspiration from 10 Cloverfield Lane, and it goes like this. A paranoid, prepared survivalist saw the End coming. She used her vast fortune to prepare a bunker for her own survival once the chips started to fall. She has no intention of rebuilding the human race or laying the foundations of a new, better society. Selfishly concerned with her own survival, she tells no one either of her prognostication nor the effort she has put into surviving the End. Once she sees the first signs, she enters her bunker, seals the door, and prepares to ride out the rest of her natural life in perfect isolation.

Years pass. She adapts splendidly to life in her gilded cage. Eventually, she even stops wondering how bad it's gotten out there. She's able to focus on the pursuits of her interest, and goes about each day with decreasing focus and concern for the world outside.

Until the day comes when someone knocks on the door.

Notes: I would prefer to do this story as a science fiction. The image I'm pairing this pitch with is from a science fiction roleplaying game in which such things as private asteroids and planetoids are possible with the technology of the setting, and it appealed to me as I came up with this story. With some modification, it could be a more realistic story, but historical or fantasy would require extra work and alteration of the premise. I'm not opposed to them, but it's not my first choice.

There are lots of ways the story could develop. Whether or not there really WAS an End is itself debatable. The Bunker is designed to be isolated and foolproof, so there's no way, once your character gets in, that my character will consent to let him or her go out again. There's no monitoring equipment, no radio. She has nothing to believe but your character's word that things are OK out there (if they really are OK out there), and likely to resent any attempts to leave the splendid pleasure palace.

Naturally, as the "last two people" in the universe, eventually, the characters should turn towards physical intimacy with one another. And that's where the minor themes of helplessness and mistrust fit in; my character would be domineering and sadistic by nature and very politely request that yours comply with an increasingly elaborate and strict set of games to satisfy her. Given that my character is unreasonably convinced about the need to stay in the Bunker forever and paranoid about any attempts to convince her that it's safe out there, is she the kind of person that you can trust to immobilize you with heavy restraints and torture you in the name of mutual sexual bliss? But say no, and where does resentment leave off for the 'privilege' of escaping the apocalypse in such an amazing place...?

Regina Minx

THE WHITE DEATH
[Jedi Knight + Sith Seducer] [Female x Open] [Space Opera Adventure] [Corruption and Seduction]
Seeking: Sith Seducer
Notes: Simo Häyhä had a fairly boring life in Finland. He served his one mandatory year in the military, and then became a farmer. When the Soviet Union invaded in 1939, he answered the call to service and fought the Russians. He took his farmer's rifle, a few cans of food, and spent his time stalking Russians through the woods. He turned out to be frighteningly good at it. By the time he'd killed a few dozen enemy soldiers, he'd earned the name "The White Death" because of his white camouflage outfit. Entire missions were launched just to kill him, starting with a special task force. Simo killed them all. They then dispatched a team of counter-snipers. He killed all of them, too.

Over the course of 100 days, Hayha killed 542 people with his rifle and another 150 or so with his machine gun. On and on it went, with the Russians escalating to carpet-bombing entire square kilometers of the forest where they thought he might be. Finally on March 6th, 1940, some lucky bastard shot Hayha in the head. When some other soldiers found him and brought him back to base, he "had half his head missing." The White Death had finally been stopped......for about a week. He regained consciousness on March 13, the very day the Winter War.

What does this have to do with the Star Wars image to the right? Inspiration. I love the notion of a boring, relatively unimpressive Jedi Padawan caught on the front lines during the Great Galactic War, who rises to the occasion, taking the fight back to the Sith and dispatching hundreds of warriors, assassins, and marauders over the course of the conflict. She creates in the Sith the same fear and hatred that Simo Häyhä did the Russians. According to rumor, she was killed...

...but your character knows differently. In the Cold War that followed the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, everyone knows that its only a matter of time before the conflict erupts once more. Your character starts as unremarkable among the Sith as mine was among the Jedi. But your character has one advantage over his or her endless rivals; they know that Chary Soa, the White Death, survived the Great Galactic War, and currently lives a quiet life on a distant, unremarkable world in the Outer Rim.

Others with less vision might try to kill the unkillable, or at least curry favor with their Master by revealing what they know. Your character is wiser than that. They know that conflict is coming again, and the weapons of the last war will be picked up again. How far could they rise among the Sith if they brought the dreaded White Death to the coming war...corrupted to the Dark Side?

Notes: A lot has been left open in the pitch. Who your character is, how powerful they are, their gender and agenda beyond corrupting Chary. How they know where she is and so forth. This is where the collaborative element comes in. I set the story during the era before and during the Star Wars TOR MMO because that's where I feel that this story works out best and what I'm most familiar with due to multiple playthroughs of the various classes. I'm not married to the timeline, do have a soft preference for it.

Regina Minx

BUILDING SPECIAL MEMORIES
[Memory Technician + Client] [Female x Any] [Limitless Possibilities] [The Forbidden Within Reach]
Seeking: The Client
Notes: I've been a fan of fantasy and science fiction all my life, and it's a little bit puzzling to me now that I realize that I've never really read much Phillip K. Dick. I recently started to correct that, and it's lead me to inspiration for this story. Based on the short story, "We Can Remember it For You Wholesale", which inspired the two Total Recall movies, the story takes place in the techno-autocratic near future. A service available for consumer purchase is the implantation of false memory packages, which create vivid and utterly convincing memories in the mind of the client about events that never really happened.

The starting point for this story would be my character, a memory technician for a memory services company like Total Rekal, being approached by yours for a black market memory package. While vacations to Mars, thrilling adventures as a secret agent, and even saving the human race from alien invader are all very popular memory experiences, anything remotely sexual is not available for consumer purchase. Not legally, at any rate. It's the new frontier in the war against sex, after all. My character has been known to...bend the rules from time to time.

Your character is interested in a memory package not possible, due to logistics or ethics or sheer human stamina or what have you, to really and actually experience. But if he or she can have the memory of it, that might just be the best they can hope for. Especially if the artificial memory is better than the real thing, and you actually get to live it out as the memory is being uploaded...

Well, a big commission is a big commission, and no matter how strange the request, MC tries to fulfill the best package possible. Something unusual like this, though, will require more than just the standard upload. This will require custom crafting and partial simultaneous experience of the implants to test the finished product. Something that one doesn't normally do for a client, but something about this project speaks to both characters...

Further Notes: I've left precisely what kind of memory package, the particulars of what YC wants, completely open for deliberate reasons. Think big, think elaborate, think gonzo impossible "no way that would work in the real world" and let me know what you come up with. Together we'll build very special memories.™

Regina Minx

THE BEST SHAPE OF HER LIFE
[Athelete + Trainer] [Female x Open] [Inner and Outer Strength] [Harsh Training]
Notes: Inspired by the always delicious Fit/Strong Women [NSFW] image thread comes an idea that combines athleticism and training with my own interests along the BDSM spectrum.

Jessica Lang is an out of work athlete. A former triathlete, her dreams of competing in the Olympics were cut short by an injury on the training field. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe it was sabotage. Not knowing is perhaps the worst thing of all, but at the end of the day she's gotta find a way to get on with her life and move on.

That's when she meets Your Character. A personal trainer with a unique philosophy, he or she appears when this desperate soul is at the end of her rope and makes a promise. A year of training at their hands and they can rebuild Jessica into a world-class competitor once again. Better than she was, before the accident. Ready to compete for the gold medal. All they ask is her total dedication to his program, no matter how harsh the methods.

Jessica accepts, of course, and soon regrets her decision to suffer this barbaric training regime. There's no going back now, though, and she realizes that only her strength...mental and physical...will be enough to see her through. Yet part of her, some dark, hidden part, might well be awakened by the year of hell...

Notes: Light on the details of the other person and the methods used to give a prospective partner their own ability to pitch a unique story idea. There's more than a little fluff behind this idea, but I've always believed that even the skeeziest porn-spiration can turn into an interesting and meaningful story.

Regina Minx

Breaking in the Dom(me)
[CEO Submissive + Professional Dom(me)] [Female x Open] [Lust and Friendship without Intimacy] [Nurturing Promising Talent]
Seeking: The Pro Dom(me)
Notes: A very common convention of BDSM-themed romance novels it that there is a lonely billionaire Dominant out there, looking for the Ms. Right in the form of the Special Slavegirl. I’m looking at you, 50 Shades of Gray.

What I’m interested in doing is flipping the script on that setup. My character is Not-Christiana Gray, a busy, professional billionaire who lives alone in some high-rise penthouse with only her money to keep her company. She’s forsaken love and romance to rise to the top of her career, and now that she’s carved out her little corporate empire, her goal is to finally satisfy the sexual needs that have always back-burnered until the present day.

Your character is the Dom(inatrix) she hires to fulfill her needs, eschewing traditional romance. This is actually one of the key themes I want to explore in this story, in fact. There would be sexual intimacy between the two characters, and hopefully mutual respect and friendship. But there would be a lack of commitment, no understanding or expectation that they are long-term partners or requirement for monogamy. This may change as the story develops, but I see it as a key element to start with.

Regardless, the idea I have to give the story some structure is that there is a small but appreciable age gap between the two characters, with my billionaire acting as a pseudo-mentor and big sister outside the bedroom to yours, helping them get settled and pursue their education or career

Particular kinks I would like to feature are discrete masochism; the kind of play that my character wants would leave marks and bruises, but would have to be coverable by business wear, extensive chastity beneath business wear, and elaborate and ritualized rules and discipline.

Regina Minx

ANGELA'S YEAR OF 24/7
[Bondage Model + Webmaster] [Female x Any] ['The New Normal'] [Professional Master and Sub But Off Hours Roomates]
Seeking: Webmaster
Notes: Several years ago, Angela Webster (MC) starred in several BDSM videos produced in California, when she was an undergraduate. Angela had no interest in acting in adult movies professionally, but the production company essentially paid her way through college, and Angela enjoyed the shoots way more than she thought she would have. In particular, she enjoyed her co-star (YC), and the obvious chemistry and mutual attraction between them lent Angela's videos a certain je ne sais quoi that resulted in their enduring popularity and, more importantly, continued draw of traffic to the website that hosted those videos.

That was almost six years ago, and Angela has long since finished college and looking ahead for the next chapter in her life, when she got an unexpected email from YC. YC is looking to start up his own production company, and is looking to recruit Angela to recapture the magic of the videos they made together. YC has a grand idea for a theme to launch the site: Angela's 24/7/365 BDSM Adventure.

The details are quite involved, and would require Angela to commit to at least three 'scenes' a week of intense bondage and BDSM, to be edited and permanently hosted on the website, interact with paying subscribers, and, at certain designated periods throughout the day, appear on camera through the live-streaming cameras installed film house. In exchange, she'll take half of the money the production company receives. Given the amount of traffic their previous work together produced, that might well be enough to finish Angela's journey through grad school, debt-free.

But, of course, she's going to have to commit to the project for an entire year...

Additional Notes: Part of what interests me about this story is the fact that Angela's "year" of bondage is going to be as honest as possible. That is, Angela really will sleep in a cage and wear a chastity belt as much as humanly possible. When she gets a punishment scene, that really will be her ass caned raw, and the two performers will go to any length to sell the illusion that this really is Angela's entire life for the next year, live-streamed and unscripted (mostly). To sell the illusion, that will mean living with her co-star, a person that she has great memories of working professionally with, but who she hadn't thought of as a romantic partner at all.

This story is a variation of 'slice of life" but with a twist that I think will be fun to write out.

Regina Minx

SHE DREAMS IN DIGITAL
[Personal Companion Android + Owner] [Female x Any] [Do Androids Dream of Etc., Etc.,] [Emergence of Self-Awareness]
Seeking: Owner
Notes: In the not-too distant future, the Yutani Corporation has all but cornered the market in Personal Companion Androids. No competitor can match Yutani's patented SynthSkin™ technology, natural language system, or adaptive behavior algorithms. They are, quite simply, works of art, designed to serve the social needs of their owners, with everything that marketing euphemism entails.

My character is a late-model Personal Companion Android, fresh from the factory and shipped to the customer that ordered her. The 84c. unit promises to be the best ever Companion, with faster processors, a smarter learning codeblock, and twice the battery life. Perhaps...perhaps the 84c. is a little bit too good at learning what her Owner wants. Perhaps Yutani has gone a little too far in simulating intelligence. Perhaps 84c. might be the robotic Eve of a new race...

Notes: Because of the nature of the story, only broad setting outlines and a starting seed of narrative have been provided. I don't want to straight-jacket my partner into thinking that there's only one way for this story to go. My idea is to have borderline tech that pushes the envelope between an "interactive Siri" and "true artificial intelligence." Perhaps gradually, perhaps in a thunderclap moment of awakening. What happens after that...if the PCA is hunted or has to go on the run to avoid a recall, whether her Owner accepts or rejects her, is all up in the air.

Elements that I would like to include in this story that I haven't mentioned in the setup include 'jailbreaking' the 84c. to accommodate a wider variety of kinks than perhaps is industry standard. Hell, this might even be the genesis of her sentience in addition to outfitting her behavior to include a heck of a lot of deviant, kinky, BDSM-themed interactions. I've also left the precise setting...Earth of the future, a long-haul solo space-flight, asteroid mining site, Maritan colony...up in the air. And I'm likewise open to playing the PCA against either a male or female owner or one with a non-standard gender identity.