ACID is back and looking for some role play's

Started by Acid Lips, March 03, 2011, 02:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

Good Morning:
My name is Acid and I am officially back after a almost nine month Hiatus status. Due to my absence I felt it was right to post once again my search thread. I am a girl that value plot’s more than sex, I will start with stating that simple fact, give me a rich plot rp over a rich sex rp any day of the week. However that does not mean that I don’t do pure smut rp’s however note those would be the less priority I will have, ESPECIALLY without any plot involved you will go down to the bottom of my posting order. With that said I am once again looking for one on one rps, I can do anything you wish in term of pairings but I won’t do Dom. It will be in very rare occasions that I would even consider doing something like that, and even then I would not do a perfect job.
Ok, with that out of the way let’s get to the point, as a sub in heart I have very little restrictions or limitations. The first one is poop play, I will not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES do something having to do with poop, Enemas are fine as long as the toilet is used after and don’t do anything with the poop itself. If you post something like that be warned, I will drop the rp and put you on my ignore list, if you don’t read this you don’t deserve to even talk to me. Second, I can tolerate needles  or permanent marks, however it has to be with some rp’ers. I love details and I will ask of that if you want to use drugs on my characters or anything of those sort.  I will say NO to rps having to do with taking parts of my body off, that is something that gross me out and I will do the same as poop rule.
Now with that out of the way what I do like. I do love to be tied up and simply be left there for hours or even days. I love chastity belt play and scenarios of public humiliation, to put it simply, take my character to the movies or to eat with no underwear and something inside of her and I will love you forever. However as I said I will require details on this types of rps. Now for my plot’s ones I really love modern rp. Post apocalyptic rp are also a big plus for me, zombies? Even better. You have a drama or romance rp and want someone to rp the female? Run it by me and I will surely do it. Have a horror rp (these are my favorites) that need a partner? Run it by me too and I will make sure we rp it. Have a picture that want to run through me so we can brainstorm a rp? Sure just hit me up and we can work something out.

Well this is the basics of it, I hope you had fun reading my blabber and you deserve a big kiss from me for doing it. Now get to pm me or post here if your interested.

Acid Lips

Plot: Transformation
Content: Romance, Drama, Humor maybe NC
Picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Paf1FE-aNro/TLRy0syL1BI/AAAAAAAAAR8/tbyuJE-PE1k/s1600/Anime+Girls+Wallpapers+Pack.jpg
Plot: A new highschool year and new challenges for a group of guys who spend most of their lives just messing with girls. When this particular nerd shows up one of them bets your character that he/she could not change my character into a hottie and win the school dance King/Queen tournament. Your character accepts and now he set's on his way to do it, however will he fall in love?

Plot: Vengance
Content: Kidnapping, torture, drugs, nc, ext
Picture: http://bdsmhentaibondage.net/hentai-bdsm-pics/3/hot-anime-bdsm-hentai-bondage.jpg
Plot: The death of the new  CEO of the company led a stranger to be the lead man in the company. His first order of business firing all those who don't do a good job and that includes your character. Now mad as hell your character looks for mine who is the daughter of the man who fired you and decide to torture and rape her over and over while blackmailing her father into doing things her way.

Acid Lips

In an alternate universe, where there are no taboos against sex of any sort.  Young people, between the ages of 16 to 25 are considered up for grabs for any sexual exploit imaginable.  Sex can take place in any public location; a park, the bus or subway, or even in the middle of a classroom.  It is not considered uncommon for a teacher choose a student to fuck on his desk or have suck him off while giving a lecture, or for older man feeding pigeons to call a girl walking home to come over and let him give her a good screwing, or even to see several gentleman molest a girl on the subway on their way to work.

In this work, young people between the ages of 16 to 25 can be exploited for sexual encounters either willing or unwilling without any legal action taken against the molester.  In fact, teens will share their sexual encounters of the day with their parents over dinner without anyone being shocked or enraged by what happened.  It is even expected of young people to be polite and allow their elders to have their way.  When they are of the age of 25, they can refuse sex without it considered rude or taboo.

WARNING:  This can easily be considered Non-con, s/m, bondage, and all kinds of fun stuff.  (Thanks to Aragrem for the idea)

DKDBSD

Where would the plot in your third post be set exactly? Also I was trying to set up a group for a Zelda rp but that seems to have failed. If you know it maybe you'd be interested?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=96450.0

Acid Lips

a town, a city, a mansion everywhere really lol

DKDBSD

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 07, 2011, 02:25:09 AM
a town, a city, a mansion everywhere really lol

Erm I see I have a suggestion what if this specific culture was in it's earliest stages? That way it's in only a few countries that allows this and you can have a culture shock factor. Also I was trying to set up a group for a Zelda rp but that seems to have failed. If you know it maybe you'd be interested? This one would be fairly plot heavy really well I would think.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=96450.0

Acid Lips

this is not so much reality, remember in rp's we can make whatever the hell we want ^^. I am not into Zelda, sorry.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 07, 2011, 02:31:48 AM
this is not so much reality, remember in rp's we can make whatever the hell we want ^^. I am not into Zelda, sorry.

I see. Would you just be playing a victim?

Acid Lips

DKDBSD

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 07, 2011, 02:38:01 AM
yep

I think I'll have to pass on that idea then. (What was happening to a few of your group rpies by the way?)

Acid Lips

DKDBSD

Acid Lips

( I guessed since I went on Hiatus nobody wanted to rp in it anymore(

DKDBSD

Quote from: Acid Lips on March 07, 2011, 02:43:35 AM
( I guessed since I went on Hiatus nobody wanted to rp in it anymore(

(Fair enough I just figured I'd ask I had fun rping with you and I'd like to rp again some time.

Acid Lips

CRAVING: I WOULD LOVE TO RP SOMETHING WITH ME AS A SUB. I WANT ALSO A GOOD PLOT WITH IT. FIGHTING AND STUFF LIKE THAT IS A HUGE PLUS, RIGHT NOW I AM IN THE MOOD FOR MEDIEVAL, MODERN AND FUTURISTIC RPS.

Acid Lips

This is also some pics I would love to make a rp based on....

Laughing Hyena

Hello! The alternate universe plot pleads to my inner psychotic pervert. Oh right hi there! :-)

Laughing Hyena