News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Monster Encyclopedia. [Group Thread]

Started by Andy, June 22, 2009, 10:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on June 25, 2009, 02:30:29 PM
Well that's everyone is it not? How shall we open this?

Now we are ready, We have the idea of the monsters having to save someone trapped in the city. Or going in there to be searching for a special item.

If we choose the first one, we should make one of us be the trapped persona, perhaps making her be the subject of a research on monsters, or such in a closed of area of a university. Open for ideas on this one

If we are looking for a specific item, the setting should revovle around that object, like, one of the human characters being in posession of the item, or it being guarded somewhere, testing the wit and strenght off all the participants :)

There could also be a whole third setting, so come with ideas to this.
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Myrleena

Well, I've got an idea, but it's for my character in specific.  She's likely trying to find a way to mask the fact that she's a succubus from the elves, so she can get revenge.  Otherwise, I'd be willing to be trapped if people want to do that.

jilorbb

I like the idea of searching for some kind of item. Perhaps we've caught wind of a magical item that the humans have that can destroy monsters?

then, it could just turn out to be a hoax or an untrue rumor and we all may end up being caught and used for experiments? *snicker*

Just an idea.

Andy

i like the latter one, that opens for more possibilities, and we dont need for one of us to sit and be inactive for much of the game in a cell or such :)
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Rockin

what will the human character's job be?

Andy

Well, many monsters attract humans, and like HPDDJ, who is a monster tracker, he could perhaps see some oddities around the new "women" who came to town. And like your character Rockin' you being a mage you could perhaps sense these monsters magical aura's. Your primary jobs would be to stop us from getting the artifact, or make up a way for you to get involved with our actions at some point. Since monsters arent used to being in human form, (Other than PaleEnchanteress,) there would be some form of oddity over the troup :-)

As a completly other note, We need a posting circulation, so that everyone gets a post at a time.

Myrleena

Umm...posting order usually goes really badly.  I'd recommend against it.  Maybe recommend that we let everyone respond before another post, but I've seen a lot of people not post until they see something they want to interact with.  I'm one of them.

jilorbb

yeah, I'd rather not have a specific order to work with because then it might take a long time to get the thread moving if someone's unable to log on. I sort of like to play it fast and loose and respond when I see something that I would like to respond to. (or if I'm directly spoken to or something)

Andy

Rockin

A special note about red mages. Red Mages are like a hybrid of a warrior class and a mage class. they have the both of two worlds, but don't nessesary have both in a strong setting (least not at first). This means that while my mage may know magic, there's a good chance he won't sense monster aura unless it was a strong level of it (but then, the said monster have to be strong enough to mask it).

and yeah, I agree on letting everyone post whenever they can.

Andy

Well, he could then just be a random bypasser, who got pulled into the fray? :-) youre free to think of ways you could get yourself involved. Mine would probably flee at the sight of danger, or at the sight of a large group of males.

Andy

A setting could also be that they simply had headed into town to find something to feed from? :)

Myrleena

Definite possibility for that, but I'd like to have some solid plot, otherwise it might get boring in short order.

Doomsday

If they're looking for something in particular, maybe Nymerion's sword? It's pure white, so maybe they think it's something special (although it's not).

Andy

Quote from: Myrleena on June 25, 2009, 05:38:59 PM
Definite possibility for that, but I'd like to have some solid plot, otherwise it might get boring in short order.

True that, so we should stick with the magical object thing,
Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on June 25, 2009, 05:41:37 PM
If they're looking for something in particular, maybe Nymerion's sword? It's pure white, so maybe they think it's something special (although it's not).

Well, that sounds like a solid idea.

Tankou

I hope nobody minds but I would love to join this game... The Monstergirl encyclopedia has LONG been a favorite thing of mine ansd now with the monstergirl encyclopedia on here I have the whole thing for my com at home ^_^ Oh happy day ^_^ It was a hard choice, but would anyone mind me taking over a red oni? I have a profile right here ^_^

Name: Kowagu Awa (Last name first then given name second)

Race: Red Oni

Appearance:

Awa is roughly nine feet tall, give a couple of inches. She is always smiling and ALWAYS drunk out of her skull.
She carries her massive metal spiked club around with her always and carries her enormous sake gourd by a thick leather strap over her shoulder.

Personality: There are only a few, short ways to explain Awa's mannerisms and general personality. Awa is so laidback that at times she seems comatose. Normally when she isn't "resting" she is drinking or hunting down human men for a night of fun. Even in the midst of horribly gruesome battles Awa tends to have just enough time to get a sip of sake in between each of her attacks. She is always smiling about something yet whenever asked why she smiled she always claims to forget before taking a long swig from her gourd.

Always one for a party, Awa constantly seeks out fun and attention of those around her, a state not too difficult to find seeing as she is nine plus feet tall and red in color. More often than not Awa will seek out games of strength or endurance and bet high stakes on them, sure that she is stronger and more enduring than anyone, even those clearly more skilled than herself. When found to lose Awa simply giggles and hands over her due. She never makes a bet she can't pay.

Abilities: As any Red Oni, Awa has incrdible strength and endurance, being able to drink the strongest of alcohols all day without pause and being able to lift nearly anything with a single hand. She has incredibly hard skin and can heal visibl when injured. Her ears are keen enough to pick up a drop of sake hitting a table from a mile away or the word alcohol from hundreds of miles away. This ability is possibly effective on all things but alcohol seems the only thing that catches Awa's attention. Awa's horns are kept filed very sharp in case she needs to make it known that she is never unarmed, though she has never used them to gore anyone.
Most notable is Awa's amazing ability to process consumed alcohol, click her teeth together and launch a jet, or ball of fire from her mouth by the ensuing spark, something she has taken long to learn. There seems to be no limit to this ability as long as Awa has some sort of alcohol in her system though it depletes her alcohol blood content quite a bit.
Awa's gourd is constantly full of sake, a special, magical gourd that a brewer at one point, long ago, made for her in return for his freedom. Awa has always held the gourd near and dear as she had sworn never to let the brewer go, he being one of her more favorite fuck buddies. still an even trade is an even trade so Awa will never let the gourd leave her person.

Andy

Well, we allready have all spots full at the moment  :-\

Doomsday

I can vouch for Tankou being really cool.

Tankou

I can vouch for Doomsday using that pic for his charactr from the Song of Ice and Fire pic of John Snow I gave him... XD
Yes dude, I know XP But good job XD

Doomsday

I found this from many hours (read: a few minutes) of google image searching. Liar!

PaleEnchantress

Only 2 males total? This is going to be interesting.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Doomsday

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on June 25, 2009, 06:34:07 PM
Only 2 males total? This is going to be interesting.

jilor's spider woman is a male, technically.

Tankou

If you are concerned with such things I could make my character a futa granted I would be allowed to play >.> She could be one of those magical anime futa who grows a dick if need be >.>

Andy

Heh, allright, but if we let Tankou join, we need to find more Human Players. or more Males in general

Rockin

Isn't there like three human males in the game already? (technically 4, since the monster is a male.)