Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Guilty... But I always feel sort of bad after doing it.... ;P

Laying down a very generous tip, only to pick it back up and put it in your pocket as you stand to leave?   LOL  (Can you say PSYCHE!!!)   

Story Tale

Lol.. no.

Adding to a tip when you see that the person you are dying with leaves a crap one? (I do this with my mother and her boyfriend all the time. I have to do it after he walks away though because he will fuss about it.)

Breathless Intent

Guilty! My grandma thinks that tipping 2-3 dollars is acceptable all across the board. Quicky soup at Denny's and fancy dinner all get a couple bucks (if she likes you!)

You've put on a full face of makeup only to look at the final results and wash it all off?

Anesa

LOL...Guilty!  But, I don't wear much makeup any more.  I've learned to love the "natural look"!    ;P

Have you ever singed your hair when trying to light a cigarette?  ;P

Breathless Intent

Not guilty! I don't smoke so thankfully that's never been an issue....but I continually fry my hair with a flat iron, that count?

Have you ever wanted to laugh at a loved one for doing something dumb, but had to hold it in to spare their feelings?

Anesa

Not guilty...I just go ahead and laugh!   ;))  But, my family are all a bunch of goofballs!  (Unlike myself...so refined and sophisticated!)  *coughs!*

Ever been tongue tied while ordering a pizza on the phone? (LOL..Called up Domino's late one night, was really tired, half out of it, and when the guy answered, I said "Yes, I'd like to order a large peter.....I mean..SHIT!...a large Pizzer.....Dammit!  A large PIZZA!!!!!    ;P

SilverStarfish

Not guilty! Then again, I haven't ordered much pizza. Mmm, pizza...

Have you ever sent an inappropriate text to the wrong person and suffered the consequences?

Breathless Intent

Not guilty...but I've been on the other end of that! I received two random penis pictures in a week from two different phone numbers. I was starting to wonder if someone posted my number some place saying that I really wanted to so see some cock. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off though...they were NOT impressive....

Have you ever faked (or over dramatized) cramps to get out of doing something you didn't want to do?

SilverStarfish

Guilty! I had to work at a diner as a waitress and I really hated the job. Low pay, long hours. I called my boss and totally overexaggerated my lady-pain.

Have you ever accepted someone's offer to buy you a drink just because you wanted the drink, and not their company?

Breathless Intent

Guilty! Though I always smile real nice and maybe dance with them and chat for a bit until I eventually wander back to friends.

Have you ever bought a drink for a stranger you attracted to at a bar?

SilverStarfish

Not guilty! I've never purchased a drink for anyone, except a platonic friend or two.

Have you ever accidentally or intentionally run over an animal with your car?

I dont know

No, just because i don't own a car.

Do you have a car?

Avis habilis

Guilty.

Ever damaged a car you had borrowed?

I dont know

Not guilty. That car wasn't mine. And i wasn't driving that car... >.>

Is that car yours?

Story Tale

Not guilty.

Have you ever fallen asleep in the movie theater?

Breathless Intent

Guilty. (5-6th viewing of Titanic at midnight, and Star Wars Episode 1...also a late night showing).

Have you ever owned a Teen Beat (or something equivalent) magazine?

Story Tale

Yes. ;D

Did you tear out the pictures and put them on the wall.

Breathless Intent

Guilty about 100 times over...

Did you ever take pictures of a friend or family member in an embarrassing situation, only to show them off later on in life?

Story Tale

Yes. Guilty. God the first digital camera I got... so much fun.

Have you ever had a mysterious penis shot appear on a camera you left laying around.

Breathless Intent

LOL Not guilty though that would be funny. I've had mysterious penis text messages, but that is different.

Ever scoped anyone out at a public pool?

Story Tale

Guilty... ahh... I've lived in about, hmm.. four different apartment complexes in my life, its a good spot to scope.

Have you ever watched a drama unfold and do nothing to stop it and in fact, called your best friend to give them a play by play and tell them to come over right now. (I am thinking of apartment complex drama, but I guess it could be for anywhere)

I dont know

Not guilty. Not a fan of dramas xD

have you suspected your friends in cheating with your bf/gf ?

Breathless Intent

Not guilty - thankfully!

Have you ever kissed and told?

Mordred

I do believe so.. quite a while ago.. although now I'm definitely one who lurks in those vaporous shadows of discretion. Guilty!

Have you ever, if in the midst of telling of such a tale.. exaggerated the details?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Guilty! I tend to try to make things sound much more interesting than they actually are....Or make myself sound cooler (even though I'm absolutely NOT cool)

Have you ever pretended to like something because it was the "cool" thing to do?