The Orgasmic Spider-Man, on site edition: M lf F

Started by Kelindel, May 23, 2023, 12:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelindel

The Amazing, the Spectacular, the Orgasmic, Spider-Man. I'm not usually one for canon characters, tending to prefer to play OC's, but there is one canon character that I've been having the urge to play recently and that is Spider-Man, Peter Parker. He is a character I have long loved and been wanting to play in his college to adult post-college years. Not set in any specific timeline/universe, I would love to play with someone interested in playing one of (or more if you want, but just one of is good as well) Peter's romantic interests.

Would it be someone like Mary Jane Watson, or Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat, Gwen Stacy or perhaps a female spider person like Silk or Spider-Woman or someone else from the stables of Spider-Man's female companions? I've included some pictures of some of these characters on the right to see if any might strike a potential partner's fancy. Lets have a chat and discuss what we would want to play/do! Again I am not beholden to any specific era or continuity of Spider-Man and would love to build something that is our own that pays homage, but is slightly different, make them our own. If you are interested, please PM me!