The cravings of an Angel (Male characters wanted)

Started by AngelicFaith, June 02, 2014, 05:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicFaith

Hello you

welcome to my request thread! Glad to see you here, as it means you might be interested in roleplaying with me.
Feel free to check out my cravings, and contact me if you're interested in writing with me. Even if you're not immediately interested in one of my ideas posted here, but are interested in writing with me, please contact me. I won't bite... hard ;)

Please do NOT post in this thread, but send me a PM instead if you'd like to contact me. Thank you.

Also... I don't care which sexe you are in real life. I have written wonderful stories with female partners before.

If you'd like to know more about my ons and offs, please click on the next link to go to my O/O page: My Ons and Offs

If one of these ideas spark your interest, or give you ideas for a story you'd like to write... wonderful! Please, by all means send me a PM with your own ideas if you want to write with me.

And now... on to my cravings!

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

AngelicFaith

Fantasy roleplays:

The Princess and the Barbarian

This is a story that I have tried to write three times now, and each time it ended before it could be finished. It's a story that I would love to write for again.

The storyline:

Princess Elena is on her way back to the palace when they get ambushed by barbarians/ outlaws. There is a fight, which ends with the barbarians taking her with them to their camp.

At first, she is afraid, not knowing what to expect, unsure of her fate. She knows she is quite valuable. But what truly happens is something she could never expect.

Having been raised inside the palace walls, far away from the real world, she has no idea what the real world is like. But once with the barbarians, all of this changes. Zant, their leader, shows her the real world, and opens her eyes to the suffering of her people. And to the truth...

But Zant shows her more than just that. He shows her love, and passion.

Straight in his arms
She doesn't want to marry him, this Prince from another Kingdom and whom she has never met before. But what choice does she have? She is a Princess, and those of royalty and nobility marry for political reasons, never for love. But she isn't going to accept this. She longs for something real. And so she rans away. Where? She does not know. Somewhere they won't find her and won't recognize her.

But the real world is dangerous, something she realizes very quickly when she is captured by... barbarians would be the best way to describe them. They are different from her own people. Not only do they look different, they also have other customs. One of them is that they capture their women, from all sorts of Kingdoms, resulting in quite the mix of women.

They are traveling to the Capitol, for their prince is to marry the princess. Unbeknownst to them, she has ran straight into their arms already. She keeps her identity a secret at first, opposing them, but the longer she is with them, the more she sees and experiences, the more she realizes she is intrigued, and that this might be what she has been looking for all along. Including the Prince.

The Warlord's Bride

She had failed, and he was still alive. Worse than that, she now found herself in his castle, wearing his ring on her finger. What was going on here? Why was she still alive? And what on earth was that ring doing on her finger?

The story goes as followed:
My character is a female Elf, who is of royal descent. Your character, a very powerful warlord (who could also be a demon if you so wish). The Warlord has been conquering the world, now threatening the Elves. In an attempt to try and stop him, my character tries to assassinate him, but fails and gets captured. Intruiged by her, he decides not to kill her, but instead claim her as his wife. With magic, he brings her to sleep, and when she wakes up, she finds herself in his castle, wearing his ring on her finger. The ring is enchanted, and she can't take it off. The ring is also connected to him, he can always know where she is, and she can sense his pressence too whenever he is nearby. The ring also prevents her from killing him, though it won't prevent her from trying. And if she runs away from him, she will start to experience an urge to return to him, which grows stronger the further and longer she is away from him, until finally she will be aching to be with him, making her return to him. The ring might also be able to punish her if she disobeys him, does something against his will. And it will make her feel desire for him.

She will (try to) fight him, (try to) resist him, (try to) refuse him... but how long will she be able to continue her resistance?

As you can read, the ring will help him to win her over, and truthfully make her his wife.

For this RP I am looking for a seductive, charming Warlord, but one who doesn't shun away to use force. Someone who is not afraid to exercise his power and control over her.

(If you are curious about the previous story, you can read this RP here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=270183.0)

Wild Magic
My character, a young woman, is a powerful magic wielder. But she is unaware of it. Her magic had been bound when she was very young, still a babe. However, due to a traumatic event, her magic is unleashed. Raw, powerful, and out of control. Only he, one of the most powerful mages in the world, is able to help her.

Link to give you an idea: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=206468.0
New story: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=304773.0

The Fey Witch
Witch, they call her. Demon touched, they say. The truth? Maybe they are right. Maybe not. What is for certain is that she has magic and is in touch with nature. And that she is on the run. Her kind has been hunted for over a decade now and many have been killed. Their numbers are dwindling, and something needs to be done. But what? And how?

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

AngelicFaith

Dark Fantasy/ Demon roleplays:

For my werewolf/ shifter ideas, please check out this separate threat here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=325839.0

TAKEN The Demon Huntress
So many... so many demons had been slain by her hand. Xiva, the Demon Huntress. She was known by many, and those who needed someone to rid them of demons, knew to find her. And she would come. She always came, and she always won. But no matter how many she slayed, the demons just kept coming. And they were getting stronger and stronger, harder to kill.

And then there was him... the one who visited her in her dreams. He was a demon unlike any she had seen before. He was strong, powerful, and looked more... human. And he came to her, time and time again. His visits had become more and more frequent, the nights without him now scarce. He was charming, polite, a real... gentleman. And he was seductive. Very seductive. He wanted her, and at first she had resisted him, but resisting him was getting harder and harder.

What would happen if she gave in? When she would finally surrender to him? Give herself to him willingly?

There had been nights where he had raked his nails along her flesh in her dream, and when she had woken up, she found his marks on her skin. Or when he had given her a beautiful black rose, which she had found lying next to her when she woke up.

Were it really just dreams? Or were they real?
Who is he? And what does he want from her?

Link to give you an idea (again a story that I really LOVE): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273163.0

Werewolf roleplay
This is a huge craving that I'm having and I need it scratched.
You're character will be a lycan, my character can be either human or vampire.

There are several ideas I have in mind, but I don't have one particular preference. So if you'd like to do a lycan story with me, and you have your own idea, please do contact me!

I am looking for someone to play a male wolf. I don't care what gender you are in RL.

Possible pairings
- Lycan and vampire
- Lycan and human

Possible plot ideas
- Forbidden love: they were never meant to fall in love, but it happened either way. What will they do now? Will they choose love, or will they stay loyal to their own tribe?
- He saved her life when she made the mistake of going into the woods during a fool moon. After he saves her, he disappears again, but she is determined to find him.
- She saves his life after she finds him badly wounded. She patches him up, taking him in and taking care of him, not knowing who or what he is. What will happen if she founds out the truth?
- She was to be his meal, the monthly payment of the village. But when he sees her, his plans change. He wants her, but not as his meal.

His right to Breed
She was part of the Werewolf Clan, but she was very much human. A human between wolves. She knew all about their customs, living between them, but she never really was one of them. She had never been given the bite, even if her parents were both werewolves. They wanted her to stay human. Later, when she grew older, she realized why that was: to be bred for their clan. New blood, strong blood.

One day she gets kidnapped by a werewolf from a different clan, one who has lost his clan almost completely due to her father. He's out for revenge, but he doesn't want to kill her. No, he'll use her to create his own family and grow his own clan again...

-------------------------------------------------------

Like I mentioned, these are just some possible plot ideas. If you feel this craving too, then please contact me so we can work something out.

Vampire roleplay
I currently have no specific plot in mind, but I am always open to discuss vampire roleplays. Ever since I was a kid, I have loved and been fascinated by vampires. So please, hit me with your story idea!

TAKEN Beauty and The Beast
I feel this one deserves its own topic, as I LOVE Beauty and The Beast. It is my favorite Disney movie, and I would LOVE to write a story inspired by this. This could be any version we feel comfortable with. Either more close to the original, or a twist on it. Whatever we want.

AngelicFaith

Other genres:

In lands unknown
This is a discovery type of genre, inspired by Pocahontas.
Explorers reach new and unknown lands after months at sea. The land is extrodinarily beautiful, exotic. Just like its inhabitants.
My character is one of the exotic inhabitants, while yours is one of the explorers. We accidentally meet, and that's where it all starts. Secret/ forbidden love... passion... lust... danger...

Story for inspiration: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=147876.0

AngelicFaith

Steampunk roleplays:

Steampunk pirates
I would LOVE to do a steampunk pirate story.

- Our characters are sky pirates, and they have known each other for a very long time. When their home was destroyed, they fled on a sky ship. Becoming pirates, they fight the corrupt Confederacy, who is constantly after them, trying to catch them. Your character has always looked after my character. They have a fun, teasing dynamic going, but somehow they have never taken it any further. Until one night they both get drunk and finally give in to their attraction. What will the consequences be of their night together? And how will it effect their mission to take revenge on the Confederacy?

- My character has lost her parents at a young age. Your character has looked after her ever since, like a big brother. She is taken in by the Governor, slowly climbing up in his household. He is send away on a two year mission. They are unaware that the Governor has sent him away, jealous at the bond they share. He has set his eyes on her, and wants to make her his wife. She has no interest in him. And then finally your character returns home. The moment they see each other again, they realize they love each other. When the Governor discovers their relationship, they are forced to go on the run, stealing one of his sky ships and becoming sky pirates.

- Any other steampunk pirate idea you have!

AngelicFaith

Open for new Roleplays again! So giving this a bump in hopes to find new writing partners and stories!

Also added: His right to Breed in the Werewolf ideas

AngelicFaith

I have some room for new stories again, so giving this a bump!

Also added 'Straight in his arms' and 'The Fey Witch' story ideas to the list.

AngelicFaith

Giving this a bump after over a year to try and see if I can get any interest for one of my story ideas.