Interest Check: Monsterhearts Group RP

Started by Bronze, July 11, 2019, 05:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronze

Hello!

I'm just throwing out a quick check to see if anyone else is interested in joining a Monsterhearts RP. Seeing as the world and character building are actually built into the game I can't give a whole lot of details on the precise locale or details of the adventure but for those of you who aren't aware of Monsterhearts, here is the cliffnotes:

You are a terrible, horrifying thing. A teenager*. Oh, and you are also a monster. Can you survive high school and keep your dirty little secrets to yourself, fall in love, and maybe even get asked to prom?

I currently have two players interested, but I'm looking for one or two more who might want to join in. Feel free to PM me or message me here. Don't worry if you've never played a tabletop rpg before, or if MH's is completely new to you. It's a very rules-light game and tons of fun for people who have never tried a dice based game before.

<3

*(An 18 year old, teenager, in accordance with Elliquiy policy, of course)

Intemperance

Me, me, me!

You knew that, but still.  ;)

Love And Submission

I like PBTA  and monsters so I'm intrigued by this.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bronze

Quote from: Love And Submission on July 11, 2019, 06:11:14 PM
I like PBTA  and monsters so I'm intrigued by this.

I'll admit, I play a little loose with the rules when it comes to MonsterHearts specifically, but it is a nice and simple system. :)

Ty

I'm pretty interested in Monsterhearts, have had a read of the first edition but not played it. There was a failed attempt last year I think but people issues cropped up.

So, if there is space let me know. :D Curious to see someone used to the system run it.

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

c0i9z

wigglebiscuit

I've never played, but I've been wanting to play a ghoul since m*h came out. Color me interested.

Bronze

Hey! It looks like the party has already filled up for the first run, but depending on how it goes, I'd be happy to do a second group. Wigglebiscuit, c0i9z, Wicked Vixen, would you guys like me to PM you if a space opens up or I start a new one?

c0i9z

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Bronze on July 12, 2019, 04:54:00 PM
Hey! It looks like the party has already filled up for the first run, but depending on how it goes, I'd be happy to do a second group. Wigglebiscuit, c0i9z, Wicked Vixen, would you guys like me to PM you if a space opens up or I start a new one?
Whichever you prefer, but please keep us in mind!

Florence

I'd be interested! I've wanted to play Monsterhearts for AGES!

Edit: If you do another run and have room that is, lol. :P
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Athem

I'd be interested if you start another group - I've wanted to try Monsterhearts for a while.

dicequeer

If there is a second group I'd love to join

Bronze

Man, I wasn't expecting this to be as popular as it seems to be! Once this group is rolling, if it works well, I will pm the next four and see if you're still interested in another round.