Stuck in the World...of Warcraft (VR/MMO freeform game)

Started by Aiden, June 16, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

King Serperior

EDIT:  Clicked and posted in the wrong thread.  >.<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Madriv

I... I've been waiting literally years for a Warcraft group. I told myself I wouldn't tear up... *snurf*

No but seriously, I will fling a character sheet at you ASAP.

Flower

Haha! Same! Excited to see what you come up with. :)

Sessha

For a note to everyone I am interested in this game, though I am sadden that my favorite race is not among the options. Though for everyone's notice no that does not include Worgen, Goblins or Pandarian. They are in fact the High Elves. You know the elves with the glowing blue eyes instead of the green.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Flower

Yea. As far as I know, there's only been two playable elves in WoW. Maybe down the line Aiden will open up other options. Hope another race snags your interest. We have a solid group here.  :-)

Sessha

Well barring the high elves and all I would more than likely play a human paladin. Which incidently...is my main in WoW anyway :-)

Flower

Lol I think a lot of folks are playing their mains so you're not alone.  :P

A Person On A Computer

I'd roll my main if we had Death Knights available! 

Life in Color

I'm...

Tentatively interested in this.

I'll see if the Muse wants to play with it or not.

<3

Flower

Sure thing! Please don't hesitate to pile questions on Aiden or even here in the thread.  :-) Hope the muse cooperates.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Madriv

Quote from: Flower on June 30, 2016, 10:12:09 AM

Not guilty! I've never played a human before, although I do have a (goblin) warlock.  ;)

JoanieSappho

If I was doing my main, it would have been a gnome.

And nobody would have touched her.  :P

Madriv

Aww. I've had some delightful times with talented gnomes.

Sessha

Eh I still have some issues with the lore they pulled out of their asses for some of the race class combinations. *stares at the Tauren abomination* "I'm watching you buddy."

Flower

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 30, 2016, 06:26:14 PM
If I was doing my main, it would have been a gnome.

And nobody would have touched her.  :P
Quote from: Madmartigan on June 30, 2016, 06:24:28 PM
Not guilty! I've never played a human before, although I do have a (goblin) warlock.  ;)

I stand corrected.  :P

Undine

Quote from: Flower on June 30, 2016, 10:12:09 AM

Nope, I'm with Mad - my disc priest was my main, but not a troll: draenei or blood elf, depending on the guild faction.  I decided to go with troll so we could have a variety of loveliness.

And on that note?  Not a damn thing wrong with gnomes, that I can see.  I had a great time with my little mage alt, and I think they're truly lovely in their sweetly diminutive way.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

AribethAmkiir

With Blood Elves and Draenei being "new races" released with The Burning Crusade, if you play one do you have to start at level 1?

Flower

Aiden

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on June 30, 2016, 09:08:07 PM
With Blood Elves and Draenei being "new races" released with The Burning Crusade, if you play one do you have to start at level 1?

For the sake of this RP, Just imagine they were in game before the portal opened.

Aiden

Giving this a bump, the first battle is over. Our player's lives are starting to meld into their character's. After a brutal battle, the group are split, still heeding their factions but for how long?

Flower

I really would like if someone played my character's husband...but she doesn't know it's him. >.>

Lindrea

Expressing interest in possibly playing a Blood Elf Mage.

Aiden

PM me your sheet, in we can get you rolling in game.