Divagations of an elven mind (F seeking M)

Started by elvenslave, June 22, 2013, 07:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elvenslave

So, once upon a time I made a request thread...
And now, time to update it!

If you are interested by any of these ideas, please send me a PM instead of replying to this thread. I don't have it in my bookmarks, and only rarely check the "new replies to your posts" section, so you might wait a very, very long time for an answer, or you might never receive it if you just reply here. Hence, the PM is better ;)

The general pairings I usually enjoy (I play the character in bold):

• Elf x Human

• Slave x Master

• Pet x Master

• Neko x Owner

• Servant x Nobleman

• Princess / Queen x Prince / King

• Warrior x Warrior

Some fandom pairings - be the canon character for my OC, and I will love you forever! (a girl can dream!!!)

• OC x Phil Wenneck (Yeah, the hot guy from the Hangover movies, a girl can dream indeed :P)

• OC x High Lord Akkarin (the Black Magician Trilogy)

• OC x Kakashi (Naruto) (not currently craving)

• OC x Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist) (not currently craving)

• Elizabeth Bennet x Mr. Darcy

The settings I like:

• Fantasy

• Steampunk

• Sci-fi

• Historical

• Our good old modern world

• ~add your own setting here :-) ~

Some plot bunnies:

The Hidden Princess:
She was the princess of a kingdom that just lost a war... Her homeland now belonged to their conqueror. Most of those who submitted, were allowed to keep living their lives under a new king as the free people, servants, or slaves they used to be. Those who rebelled were either killed or enslaved.
As far as everybody knew, all the former royals died in battle. But there was a rumor that the princess has survived. The king figured that if he married said princess, his newest subjects would be less likely to think of an uprising. Besides, he did need an heir anyways, and all the better if he was of genuine royal blood. Now he just needed to find that princess, and force her to marry him, hopefully she wasn't too ugly...
But what if the princess was closer that he would dare to think? What if she was hiding, pretending to be someone she wasn't? What if she actually was that new gorgeous, yet feisty, slave girl he got as spoils of war, and incidentally came to like so much? How will the king react when he finds out that he sent his people on a pointless, wild goose chase?

A very unusual neko:
Anthros (not only cats, also dogs, horses and other animals) are very common, many of them are house pets, or simply chattel, and treated as such. Depending on their animal nature, they may be used as farm beasts, or pampered pets. While they may have a part-human body, and are very often used to relieve sexual urges of their masters or mistresses, they are usually not the smartest creatures in the world. They can't talk, and the only sounds they usually emit are mewls, barks, whinnies, or any other sounds proper to their animal part.
But what if there were such pets who would be able to understand and produce human speech? What if smarter individuals could exist? Maybe they are mutants or experiment subjects, bred and trained in secret labs controlled by the government? Maybe your character is destined to uncover a government conspiracy reagarding intelligent pets?
That would be my character: a neko who spent all her life in a lab, and now finds herself alone in a world she doesn't know and understand. All she needs is a master who would love her!

The Elf in the XXI century:
The story is set in the modern world, the XXI century as we well know it. Nobody believes in fairy tale creatures like elves, dwarves, orcs and such. However elves actually do exist. One has recently been spotted near a forest edge, she has been seen by some tourists. The creature couldn't be human. She was oddly dressed, moved gracefully and way too fast, and too deftly for a human. She also said something in an unknown language. The shocked tourists have reported their discovery to the authorities at once. A group has been sent to hunt the elf down. She is drugged, so she doesn't make problems, and is brought to a lab where she is to be studied. She wakes up naked, on a bed at the lab. Soon a handsome scientist comes to check on her...
Will they find a way to communicate? Maybe the scientist will eventually find a soulmate in the elf girl?

My ongoing roleplays:

~Feel free to drop me a PM if you like any of these, or just think I might enjoy some other idea of yours!~
~Thanks for reading, I hope I inspired you!~

O/O & F-list       My ideas
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
~Gandalf~
David ~Your pseudonym here~: “They’re right about you. You’re a bloody psychopath.”
Sherlock ~Me~: “High functioning sociopath. With your number.”

elvenslave

And here's a bump.  That thread was way too old, and seriously needed an update!
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.
~Gandalf~
David ~Your pseudonym here~: “They’re right about you. You’re a bloody psychopath.”

elvenslave

~Gandalf~

elvenslave

Wow, I didn't realise it has been that long since I last made a request thread! All this time I have been writing with several wonderful partners, so if you wish to check my writing style, feel free to read some of my posts.

In general, I don't like one liners, I prefer to have 2+ paragraphs from my partner so I have something to work with. I'm also one of those who value plot over smut (but it doesn't mean there is no place whatsoever for sex in my stories!)

Also, you can expect at least one reply/week from me, but usually more. Like for everyone, real life stuff is always the most important, and sometimes I'm just toot tired to be creative and write a quality post.

That being said, here are the plot bunnies that have been bouncing around in my mind lately:

Neko x Owner

She was a stray neko, wandering the streets of the city and doing great just by herself, until the guys from Animal & Anthro care caught her. Again. They placed her at a local shelter (where she was beginning to be well known already), but she only waited for the next best moment to escape. Again. No big deal, it’s not like it didn’t happen to her before. Ever since she escaped from her first owner for the first time, she has been on the run. She just couldn’t bear the thought of being owned by a human. Granted, those at the shelter were kind of nice , but those wealthy enough to actually own an anthro were monsters (at least the ones she got to interact with were definitely monsters).
Just like most people could afford a regular dog or cat, anthros were reserved for the so called elite. Buying one from a breeding farm was just overpriced, and their upkeep wasn't cheap either. Anthros became a status symbol; something that should make them be beloved and pampered pets living a stress-free life, right?
Why did she hate the humans so much then?
~As always, the plot is open for brainstorming~

Elf x Human

I don't have a particular plot in mind, just a general culture clash/romance story.
They come from two different worlds. What brought them together? Do they have to work alongside each other, unravel a mystery, or maybe find a treasure?
~As always, the plot is open for brainstorming~

~More to come later!~
~Also, please write me a pm instead on posting a reply here!~
~Gandalf~