What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollipop

Laying in bed, surfing several other sites at the same time.

Saerrael

TheLegionary

halo

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Stattick

Chewing nicotine gum, brainstorming about a roleplaying game I'm running tonight with a couple of buddies, trying to stay awake, and waiting for relief. (As in, waiting for the next person to arrive at work, so I can leave - but I know what you were thinking, you perv. ;))
O/O   A/A

lollipop

Watching the snow melt and attempting to write.

TheLegionary

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

little princess

Merry Gentry

watching foot ball.. chatting w/ a friend and surfing, all in an attempt to not clean my house XD
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

TheLegionary

trying to organize things at home after a storm hit us ...a storm in a metaphoric meaning...

Saerrael

Working on lineart for a new drawing. That's one major amount of connecting lines, deleting and translating CPs. And I've not even really touched Pressure, yet. *laughs* Oh, god, why do I love drawing so much? This is torture.. But it's fun, too.

freakula86

Was chilling on youtube probably about to go to bed for the night.

Apraxia

Reading the latest over at postsecret while I wait for my wet shower hair to air dry.

Talia

Chatting, reading, playing the boards and not listening to music :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Apraxia

Tinkering with an RP post in my home forum. A stranger from the future has arrived and I'm unsure over how he's going to react seeing a female of his own kind for the first time.

freakula86

Endorphin

Digesting the meal I just had... and thinking about some dessert.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

ausyandy

freakula86

avorae

Talking on chat and watching Black Blood Brothers
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

freakula86

Black Blood Brothers is a good anime, I really enjoyed it.

Chilling on youtube as I swap between my music and E...

Apraxia

Putting a bookmark on some steamy PM roleplay before heading off to bed.