The Country of New California

Started by Trieste, October 29, 2008, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Quote from: The Overlord on October 30, 2008, 10:59:25 PM
If you want to believe Coors and Budweiser products are real beers, by all means, the joke’s on you...

And the Blue states will have that convenient border with Canada - and Sam Adams Triple Bock.

Not that I drink beer (give me a good mead any day of the week), but I actually used the line 'He could have coped with the dismissive reactions from every woman in the place if the beer hadn’t reminded him of sex in a canoe.' in a fan-fic.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

No argument is perfect. *Shrug* See this is the kind of thing. Bickering over little stuff, like who had better whiskey. I hoped submitting the other side of that would let people see how absurd it had gotten. I was wrong. People are just going to bitch because they think they have the right. I could say that all booze tastes like shit, and none of it's good so all states lose out on that. I could say that American cheese blows when compared to anything German, but I prefer to see our country as a whole and not tear down either sides argument because it's from a red or blue state. Which is what is going on in this country. Long live the purple states! As soon as we get some.

I will say this reds had Elvis and the blues killed him. Blues, jazz, and rock and roll.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

The Overlord

The reality of the situation is that both red and blue states make massive contributions that make up what is still right with America. For that reason I'm not so inclined to start booting out states, as I am to eject people...starting with televangelists and Limbaugh.

Well OK, they can stay as long as they agree to convert to wind power. Limbaugh alone produces enough hot air to power half of Texas.

Oniya

And the televangelists can power the other half.   ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

The Overlord

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.