Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*gasps* Say it ain't so! Hmm.. but you do realize.. soon after those lovely hands do their thing, the blue will start to appear again. It's one of my eternal afflictions. This one, I happened to cause myself.. back when the silly vampire attempted to cure his ways through alchemy. That damn thousand year itch caused me a midlife crisis in the 13th century.

.. if I required you to sit upon my lap as you did your blue removal?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Yes I almost would have to being short and all, I expect you are much taller than me, almost everyone is. And who said I was going to use my hands?

....if I only removed the paint from you face and not the rest of your body....not your hands?

Mordred

*leans down to whisper from his position a few inches above the 6-foot mark*

Is that a trick question? Do your removal magic! I am ticklish.. but what the hell! Do your thang, gorgeous!

.. if I sent the blue smoke of my cigar upon your pores.. whispering ancient words.. luring your mind to times long forgotten?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Well unlike you my times forgotten are not so far back...ugh my childhood...no I would be instantly banned, I am sure of it.

...I started to say if I gently bit your chin, but I think I can guess the answer to that.

Mordred

*closes eyes.. letting mind and sensations go through these motions.. nodding quickly in agreement*

Yeahhhh.. I'd like you. Ohhh, but you do realize biting of any sort.. on me.. is playing with fangy fire, yes?

.. if those gentle bites were like a long strike of a match against a wickedly sharp set of fangs.. that soon sprang to ravenous life.. and now pressed upon that wildly pulsating artery in that lovely neck of yours.. with the slightest move possibly sending them deep into those sweet crimson depths?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes. And I would likely tilt into those fangs of yours, giving that final amount of pressure needed to puncture.

...if I let you have just a few drops to whet your appetite before slipping off of your lap and sticking a band-aid over those punctures?

Autumn52

yes I would in fact i would like you to slip off his lap and onto mine

Would you like me if I tried to give you a smack on the ass?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

JackWhite

Oh yeah.

Would you like me if I watched the two of you?

Autumn52

Yes

Would you like me if I ask you to join?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Flaming

Sure

If I invited friends along?

Mordred

The more, the merrier. I like to keep a 4:1 female to male ratio.. but heyyy, whatever the case, it's all good!

.. if I opened a door of shadow and called in a few other sorts?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Like those freaky smurfs you like so much? Yeah I think I'll pass. I would like you but they'd get the boot!

...if you found out that I had a little shrine with you pictures all over it and candles everywhere?

Mordred

(this rumor of me and the smurfs.. is simply that. Ok.. so once.. lonnnnngggggg ago.. they hired me as a hit-man.. they were intrigued with the fangs.. but that's my only association)

Hmm.. yeah.. I'd like you.. but from afar. With a restraining order. :P But I would think of you, fondly.

.. if I decided to hop on a shuttle to Neptune.. a wee bit alarmed at your over zealous admiration?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh that'd just be fine, I did invest in a timeshare there because I know you like the place so much. ...what? Why are you running away!!!

...if I offered you some cheese and crackers?

Mordred

Now that.. I accept and say yes. I like you. *eyes the assortment, hoping there's no hidden motive lurking via fine-injection*

.. if I pulled out a hefty flagon of dark red wine to accompany the delicious canapés?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I can't see why not. I wouldn't partake, though. I have my purple juice here that I am enjoying quite nicely!

...if I invited you to spend the night with me at a haunted house?

Wyatt

Yes, if you held my hand in yours till dawn.

...offered to share a lollipop with you?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

OrchidofDarkness

The could be cute and sweet so yea...

If i offered to share my ice cream with you
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Insanityenviesme

Like you?! I'd do anything you asked!!

... if I kinda took a really big bite and kinda sorta ate all of it?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

Sure I would just have to get more.

Would you like me if I was painted all red

Insanityenviesme

I'll paint myself yellow and we'll find someone to be green and make a real, live traffic light ;D

... wanted to wash the paint off to see what's underneath?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

OrchidofDarkness

Awesome lets cause a few accidents -laughs-

If was pale as the snow under all that paint

Insanityenviesme

Why wouldn't I? I'll go get the hose..

... if I changed my mind and smeared myself in chocolate instead??
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

I would love you.

Would you like me if I told you I love your insane thoughts?

Autumn52

probably.......

if I had a conniption