Crystalline Academy • Recruitment Thread

Started by AliceInLace, February 12, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Working on profile for peridot princess now :)

LamentingQuill

]
Kingdom Name: Kingdom of Earth ~ Terra • Peridot
role:: Princess
name:: Saria Terra
powers:: Saria is adept at manipulating nature to create flourishing gardens worthy of Eden. Saria has the ability to purify soil, enabling superb vegetation growth and quality, however doing so leaves her extremely exhausted and vulnerable, she is never without her twin brother Florian when it becomes necessary to do this.  She can use vines and what not defensively as her brother can, but she prefers to abstain from violence unless absolutely necessary.

played by:: LamentingQuill

AliceInLace

Quote from: LamentingQuill on February 15, 2015, 06:12:16 PM

]
Kingdom Name: Kingdom of Earth ~ Terra • Peridot
name:: Saria Terra
powers:: Saria is adept at manipulating nature to create flourishing gardens worthy of Eden. Saria has the ability to purify soil, enabling superb vegetation growth and quality, however doing so leaves her extremely exhausted and vulnerable, she is never without her twin brother Florian when it becomes necessary to do this.  She can use vines and what not defensively as her brother can, but she prefers to abstain from violence unless absolutely necessary.

played by:: LamentingQuill

Shorten the ability to only the power name please, this is not the profile just a reserve/place holder so you'll be able to explain in the profile

ALSO EVERY ONE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MESSAGING THESE TO ME AND HAVE THE IMAGE CROPPED TO 100X100. PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE READING EVERYTHING!
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

LamentingQuill

Quote from: AliceInLace on February 15, 2015, 06:17:53 PM
Shorten the ability to only the power name please, this is not the profile just a reserve/place holder so you'll be able to explain in the profile

ALSO EVERY ONE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MESSAGING THESE TO ME AND HAVE THE IMAGE CROPPED TO 100X100. PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE READING EVERYTHING!

Okie dokie -scurries to remedy everything-

AliceInLace

UPDATES

I have made SEVERAL updates. The first being the addition of Thread management, this will show you the owners and mods of the threads so please be sure to take a look.

Secondly I added the links to the new threads I put up including the OOC, Character Creation and Roleplay itself.

Lastly I moved the Reserve to the character creation above the profile.

I am currently working on adding the accepted reserves but have to edit everyone photo first
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AliceInLace

Quote from: FlamingAce242 on February 15, 2015, 05:11:45 PM
Are you guys still looking for people? I might go for a fire or battle kingdom.

Yes we are!

Inari

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :o

I tried editing mine but since the twats at HP wiped everything on here I no longer have photoshop to work my magic with and we all know how crap microsoft paint is to work with. :(

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 15, 2015, 06:53:31 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding. :o

I tried editing mine but since the twats at HP wiped everything on here I no longer have photoshop to work my magic with and we all know how crap microsoft paint is to work with. :(

Totally! I tried for like five minutes to work with mine on paint and it just didn't work. I was really grateful when AliceInLace offered to help me.

MelisaArtemis

Can I join as princess of the Sun? I'll make the character later on :P

Btw, what about having betrothed / engaged characters? Like... Princess from country of Earth and Prince from country of Darkness or something?

PS: It was just example... if its possible, I plan to ask if my SO would join as prince of Darkness :P

AliceInLace

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 03:26:22 AM
Can I join as princess of the Sun? I'll make the character later on :P

Btw, what about having betrothed / engaged characters? Like... Princess from country of Earth and Prince from country of Darkness or something?

PS: It was just example... if its possible, I plan to ask if my SO would join as prince of Darkness :P

There can be an arranged marriages, maybe as treaties between kingdoms. It CA be mutual or where neither party likes it as long as both players are okay with it.

I prefer not to have many of these however so only one or two couples.

AliceInLace

Update!

Updated the active player list, added the kingdoms to the character profile thread and added what we need to the top of the recruitment thread

MelisaArtemis

Speaking of which, what about the races? can we play characters that aren't quite human? Like... Nekos / Kitsunes or Dragonoid?

EdwardShane

Greetings all!  Looking forward to joining everyone here as the Kingdom of War's princess.

MelisaArtemis

to be decided later
Kingdom Name: Solaria • Citrine
Kingdom of Light
name:: Melisa vi Lumieria
powers:: Illusion and Light Manipulation
played by:: MelisaArtemis

Outlaw Fallen

Hello, all, I will be your neighborhood co-GM joining you as the lunar prince. This is all Alice's baby, so I will generally defer most big questions to her, but I will do my best to answer when she isn't available.

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 07:44:41 PM
Speaking of which, what about the races? can we play characters that aren't quite human? Like... Nekos / Kitsunes or Dragonoid?

As of right now, all of the characters are human. Send Alice a PM asking if an enchantment might grant ears/tails/other features, if that is your desired effect.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

MelisaArtemis

ahh, no need. Its just that since this is a fantasy setting, I thought something rather exotic wouldn't be out of place but if the others are playing human / human-like characters then I'd play along :) I already got the pictures ready, just need to decide which set to use depending on the allow-able races. :)

PS: Aww, that means Lunar prince is taken, huh... I was gonna ask my SO to join in as that but... o well :P

EdwardShane

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 09:23:52 PM
ahh, no need. Its just that since this is a fantasy setting, I thought something rather exotic wouldn't be out of place but if the others are playing human / human-like characters then I'd play along :) I already got the pictures ready, just need to decide which set to use depending on the allow-able races. :)

PS: Aww, that means Lunar prince is taken, huh... I was gonna ask my SO to join in as that but... o well :P

He could always join as something else lol

MelisaArtemis

true but I just thought it would be a fun idea. You know, Light princess fianced to Dark Prince but o well, thats a novel cliche idea afterall :'D

Outlaw Fallen

Then color me cliche, as I had planned to have my prince court the sun princess... or the fire princess. But Ed is right, there's nothing stopping your SO from joining us ^.^
I will come reformed

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

MelisaArtemis

Then can he play as Dark Prince please? Otherwise, I'd ask to reserve the place for War Prince for him :)

EdwardShane

If he plays the war prince, would he then be Victoria's brother?  lol

MelisaArtemis

I... Guess? :'D Though I have seen the picture he chose and I think he fits Black prince better than war prince but... o well :P

PS: I forgot to ask, which area of E will this be? Light, Bond, NC or EX?

EdwardShane

...oh crap.  wait, was I supposed to CROP the image?  dammit.  >.<  all I did was resize the full sized one lol

Outlaw Fallen

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 16, 2015, 09:47:53 PM
I... Guess? :'D Though I have seen the picture he chose and I think he fits Black prince better than war prince but... o well :P

PS: I forgot to ask, which area of E will this be? Light, Bond, NC or EX?

I would like to keep my character, sorry. The game will take place in the Extreme section unless something is changed.

Quote from: EdwardShane on February 16, 2015, 10:37:48 PM
...oh crap.  wait, was I supposed to CROP the image?  dammit.  >.<  all I did was resize the full sized one lol

I believe resizing will work just fine, Ed.
I will come reformed

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: Outlaw Fallen on February 16, 2015, 11:32:01 PM
I would like to keep my character, sorry. The game will take place in the Extreme section unless something is changed.

understood, I'll tell my SO then. Please reserve the Battle prince... but he'd still be courting my character though :'D