Walking dead AU or Last of US Au

Started by WindVoyager, August 10, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

Post apco is hard to find and most of it revolves around nothing more then killing zombies and there's very little character interaction. I though it might be interesting to see if there was any one else interested in a post apoc Walking dead AU or Last of US Au that focuses on a few small areas since most post apoc RPs fall aprt due to the characters being too scatted.

It will be based around an isolated walled off small community and the surrounding areas, this will help force character interactions.

There is also the possibility of an inner power struggle. People fighting over who gets to be the leader or have more power. Is every one willing to follow those people? Supplies will be an issues since things will run out and someone will have to travel into possible walker infested territory for supplies. 

I'm allowing both OC and CCs and CCs from horror films and games

So if anyone wants to band together and makes this let me know.

Joel

if the name isn't already a tip-off, i'm totally interested in where this might be headed.  but i think it'd be important to have a cast that's not over powered -- otherwise the horror of the setting becomes trivial.

WindVoyager

I love both have yet to see anything based off either or an Au of either.

I'm willing to let in characters from other series BUT it will be on a case by case basis. In other words on overpowered characters. Every character needs weakness to balance out those strengths.

I already have an intrest check up for it