The Alter Ego - [Superhero Nightclub, Sandbox]

Started by MissFire, July 20, 2014, 10:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLucky13

I am interested if you are still taking characters o.o

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

TheLucky13

azzmeister89

Alter Ego: Ripple

Sex: male

Bio: born and raised in a small town in England Nate Makenzie was given an upbringing of crime and evil. His father sold drugs, dealt with a large number of other criminals and as a result his sense of right or wrong was for lack of a better word "fucked up"

This became even worse when for reasons unknown he discovered his ability to teleport himself. The power began weak, only allowing him to jump to locations he could see but after time he could then jump to places he had been before and after a while even places he hadn't, as long as he knew what a part of it looked like, normally via picture or video.

Nate began robbing banks, stealing from stores and living the life of endless wealth however when one day he witnessed other crimes he began to question if he liked what he saw or weather he could be using his power for good.

Nates life didnt change much after that only his targets. Stealing from the corrupt and wealthy and except from what he needed to live himself, what he took was given to those who need it.

On neither the side of good or evil Nathaniel Makenzie does as he wishes and when he wishes. His actions are driven by his emotion and desires.

Powers/Abilities: Nate posseses the power to Teleport from one location to another.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Ons: kissing, flirting, rough sex, passion, being explorative in the bedroom.

Offs: anything involving pain, torture, heavy bondage, toilet play

MissFire

Needs an image, and some basic cleanup as far as punctuation and capitalization goes.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

azzmeister89

Yea sorry learning difficulties make for a bad post. But shall edit what i can find and picture is pending. Do you mind a rl image?

Deathnote

So... are you going to create the outside battle thread or is that something we have to do ourselves?

MissFire

RL images are fine. As far as battles go, I'll leave the creation of those threads to people that want to fight. That way you can create your own setting. I'll have the topics up Sunday night. I would've done it today but I'm working 12 hours.
    - Sima Yi

Deathnote

>_>
<_<
Any super villains up for a battle?  Sparring between superheroes could work too.

azzmeister89

My character isn't on either side so he would be happy fighting good and bad people. Hell he'll take on several at once if you like.

MadJackal

Well you still haven't put a picture for him yet.

Primarch

If anyone is interested in coming up with some previous encounters (either at the Club or while doing hero/villain business) feel free to send me a PM and we'll plot something out.

MadJackal

My character is also open for previous encounters, and for a battle outside the club.

Deathnote

Quote from: MadJackal on July 27, 2014, 11:12:06 AM
My character is also open for previous encounters, and for a battle outside the club.
I think it'd make sense if we had at least one previous encounter together.  :p

MadJackal

MissFire

- Sima Yi

Primarch

Posted to OOC and IC bookmarked! Entrance post hopefully coming tomorrow, afraid its a tad late in my parts now. But if anyone wants to set up something, send me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I'm home from work.

TheLucky13

Name: Eric Reid
Alias: Leech
Sex: Male

Bio:Born into a small town, a small family, of nothing Eric's life was not the best. They struggled to make anything happen for themselves, keeping the run down shack they lived in was a major accomplishment for them each day. Eric resented those that had it better off than him and quickly turned to theft. Taking what he believed should be his for his struggles. He managed decently for awhile, not struggling for the simple needs until people acquired their super human abilities.

His petty theft was easily thwarted by do gooders that could stomp him out with a thought or a flick of the fingers. As he did with the rich he resented those with the powers bestowed upon them. His life went back into nothing, barely managing to scrape by on what he could take until an encounter with another super. He had been caught taking a wallet from a mans pocket by an up and comer. He was subdued, but struggled, slapping at the hero, causing no harm what so ever to him until suddenly his slap sent the man flying away from him. He looked at himself thinking he had finally come into super strength, and he quickly managed his escape.

As days went on his strength had vanished and he had worried. He had tested himself going on another simple hit, getting caught again by a hero with super speed. He had managed a blow on the hero but it was a normal punch. Realizing he had nothing he bolted and found himself running at incredible speeds. Things like this happened over and over again and he finally pieced together he was sapping powers from the heros thwarting him. He reveled at the thought of taking powers from those that he believed didn't deserve them and he started training himself to handle the heros. He crafted his blades and made his combat focused on getting close to those to kill or leech their skills.

Powers/Abilities: Leech posses the ability to steal another supers powers by touch. The super would still have their own powers, but now Leech has access to them aswell. Though Leech can only maintain the power for a few days before it leaves his control. On a more... dark note. With his ability to drain powers he drains a persons life force, weakening them, and keeping him eternally young and healthy.

With the lack of his own power to keep himself on equal grounds while he does not have access to other supers powers he has trained himself in his own combat style relying off of the weapons he carries and his natural agility. It is more of a defense system, focused on dodging blows, and getting close to his target.

Straight:
Ons: Switching, rough sex, flirting, a challenge
Offs: Toilet play

Sorry about it taking so long. Ran into some difficulties with making him, like finding a picture and... pain <.< >.>

JLinz77

Alter Ego: Nikki Strykher
Sex: Female

Bio: Tabitha was a normal young woman, born and raised in Chattanooga, TN. She served as an Army Reservist until a military experiment gone wrong "blessed" her with lightning abilities. Left for dead halfway across the state, she was found by a college professor who took her in.

Learning all that she could from the professor, Tabitha moved away to New York for college; she wanted to learn more about genetics and how to rid herself of the extra DNA strand running amok in her body. What she found instead was a love for crime fighting. After hunting down and nearly killing the man responsible for her transformation, she moved away and became good friends with a multimillionaire businessman and a nuisance of a partner to his superhero alter ego. Seeing that she needed help with controlling her rage, he placed her in a "therapy program". Upon her successful completion, Tabitha was voted into a superhero sanction.

Tabitha is a bit brazen, grammatically inclined and enjoys watching movies. When it comes to someone very attractive of the opposite sex (no matter the species), she tends to become a bit shy but will eventually warm up to anyone.

Powers/Abilities:Tabitha's powers are lightning based, along with an above normal increase in strength and speed. The mutant DNA has also given her a quickened healing ability. She can conjure lightning at will as well as at any degree of temperatures; she is able to weld any metal. While she can't transform/mutate into pure energy, she can use her ability to sprint in lightning-quick spurts.

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Ons: Romance, flirting, seduction, light bondage, masturbation, tentacles
Offs: Urine, scat, vore, non-con, menses, underage, torture/pain, heavy BDSM, breath control, incest

(Finally got the image to show correctly...)

MissFire

Sorry, but the background doesn't work. OC's only, so no mention of comic heroes.
    - Sima Yi

JLinz77

Sorry. I mean, she is an OC of mine. Thanks for letting me know

Deathnote

MadJackal

I think the problem is that even if she's an OC, she can't have met people like Spiderman or Batman. They're not present in the universe of Alter Ego, only OCs

JLinz77

Quote from: MadJackal on July 27, 2014, 09:17:15 PM
I think the problem is that even if she's an OC, she can't have met people like Spiderman or Batman. They're not present in the universe of Alter Ego, only OCs

Okay; gotcha! If you want me to edit that out, I can do that. If not, I understand!

MadJackal

Well it's not my call, I'll let you see through that with MissFire. :p