Shrroth's One Thread (F/F or Futa/F, possibly M/F)

Started by MiraMirror, June 29, 2014, 06:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiraMirror

Mrallow, anyone who happens to  read this thread.  I'm Mira, and I guess this is my request thread.  (I kind of thought for a while on how to word this, but in the end, I chose the super eloquent method of just going with it as I type.  I have a tendency to play sub characters, usually female.  I've tried the dom role, and I'd like to assure everyone I'm quite awful.  Yes, I realize I won't get better without practicing, and I'm doing so via an AIM thing, but for now, it's the sub life for my characters.  Many times, if a game involves a futa, they'll end up being the dom, as well.

That said, I only had one or two ideas for a one-on-one so far (not that I've thought for a long time so far, so this'll be updated).

1: The Angel and the Succubus  Simply put, an angel sent from the heavens travels into the plane of demons or what have you, either on a mission or a willful trip to prove herself by slaying a high-ranking demon of her own.  Unfortunately, upon finding and attacking her target, it would seem she's met her match, as the demon in question has no problem not only repelling the attack, but forcing the foolish angel to her knees.  The angel might have been defeated, but she is not yet broken...Something the succubus might be trying to change with time as she has all the time in the world to break in her new toy.

(Futa, possible bondage, non-consensual, possible impreg, possible excessive cum, possible tentacles, looking for someone to play the succubus)

2: The Summoning  Haven't thought this one out much, but perhaps some poor lady is abducted and forced into a hedonistic ritual in the form of an orgy, or perhaps she is to be the sacrifice for whatever happens to come out of the summoning circle in the end.

(Not fully thought out yet.)

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Zeth

I am interested in #1 playing the Futa Succubus.

MiraMirror

Noted! I'll go ahead and plot out the thread tonight. I'll probably have it up tonight or tomorrow, but feel free to PM me if you want to discuss anything about it. *Nod nod*
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3