News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking Female for long term RP

Started by Eric28, August 18, 2013, 05:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric28

Hey everyone. I’m back from a long covid induced hiatus. Would love to get back into writing and find some her partners. If we’ve started something before please feel free to reach out again.

Current Availability:
Currently looking for one or two new stories (updated October 11, 2021)

Post Frequency:
During the week I am usually able to reply at least once a day, but usually more. Posting on the weekends is sort of a coin toss with me as I do tend to be rather busy. However, there are times that I can squeeze in a reply or two. Like everyone here sometimes I will be away for days at a time and will let my partners know in advance when I will be missing.

Post Length:
I generally type 3-4 paragraphs but can, and usually will type much more if the story calls for it. I adore lots of details. As long as you are giving me a few paragraphs and something I can work with I'm not too picky about post length.

General Blurbs:
- Communication is key with me. I love to chat OOC with my partners about the roleplay or anything else really. I have found the stories without good communication are bound to fail in most cases.

- We have all been there. A story is dying or you're just not clicking with a partner. It happens. If you feel like a RP is not working with me please let me know. If it's fixable we can give things another try or if you would rather move on that's fine as well. I don't take these things personally so please just let me know.

- I enjoy long term stories with lots of build up between the characters. If you're looking to get to smut right away it may be best to look elsewhere. That is of course, unless the story really calls for it.

Possible Roles:

Teacher/Student - So in the story my character would be playing a new teacher at your school. I picture him as being in his late 20's and much younger than a lot of the staff who are in their late 40's early 50's. Your character would be a very popular girl, a heart of gold, but going down the wrong path in life. Partying/sex/drugs and maybe even a dysfunctional home life are causing a lot of issues/stress in her life.  Eventually your character has had enough and turns to my character for help. This would lead to their relationship building and eventually getting sexual. Now they have to deal with sneaking around and maybe this only causes even more stress in both their lives?

Another option for this story would be for your character to play a shy/nerdy type who falls had for the new teacher that comes into your class half way through the year. It’s not in her character at all but she has really started to develop feelings for him. Before her senior year is out she wants to find a way to let him know. I see this as a story that is a bit of a slow burn as she starts to get more courageous with flirting with him. It would most likely be a long term sorry as they could even go public with the relationship once she graduates.

Nerd/Jock - This story line was one of the first stories that I ever took on while on Elliquiy and I've been craving it again! It's simple, but I really do think a great story can be written here. My character would be a star hockey player in the school. He's popular with girls and guys alike. Your character is almost the complete opposite. She has a few, but not many close friends and generally spends a lot of time alone. However, my character and yours are known to each other as they have gone to the same school since their younger years but never really talked much. Now that they have been assigned to work together on a major project (Subject of project TBD) they start to learn more and more about each other and she falls for him. I also would like this to be a long term story. Eventually this RP would go far past the project that they are working on and throughout the school year/summer/university and all the problems that would arise during these times.

Rising Star My character has been playing in a band for a few years now. While they have achieved a small amount of success locally, they have not really done much than that. Until however things start to fall into place for them. Bigger gigs, more shows and travel, everything that my character had hoped for in life. Your character would be the girlfriend of my character while the band is still small (or we could go through how they meet and start there if you'd like). The story will take us through the rise of my character and the struggles that it would bring to a relationship (drugs, groupies, etc etc).

Older Woman/Younger Man (CRAVING) This is something that I have been craving a lot recently too. I see your character as a very successful woman. She's worked hard her entire life and built a great life for herself. Nice house, good looking husband, the whole nine yards. She would come across my character (maybe he's bartender?) and they sort of hit it off right away. Eventually their relationship would become sexual and she almost becomes obsessed with being with him (not just for sex either). She starts sneaking around and thinks that maybe this will be the reason her marriage ends.

Asking for Help My character hasn't seen your character in quite some time. They went to school together and were just casual friends. They happen to run into each other one day and get to talking. What my character does not know at the time is that your character is going through a very hard time. After becoming pregnant your boyfriend/husband left you and now you are left to struggle emotionally and financially. They end up staying in touch and finally your character reaches out for help. It would end up with them falling for each other and trying to work through this situation together.
- I would also be willing to write this as a friend of your boyfriend
- Another idea would be that my character is a teacher and you are either a former or current student of his.

Friends Younger Sister Your brother and my character have been friends ever since you can remember. He has almost seemed like a member of your family. But now your character is growing older and starting to develop feelings towards mine. It is when your family invites my character on a trip (Could be to a tropical resort or even a camping trip) that things really start to develop. Would they just continue to keep things a secret or would they eventually have to admit what is going on to your family? I could really see this one as a very long term story if given a chance.

Different Lives Come Together - Your character would be more of a scene girl (think tattoos, piercings, etc) and my character would be a regular nine to five sort of guy, maybe more of a jock type. The conflict would be if they could make their relationship work. This one might involve a number of secondary characters, possible drug use, etc etc

The New "Girl" - Your character is new in town (The connection to my character can be discussed and I'm very open to any ideas you may have in addition to my own) and connects with my character in one way or another. My character finds her very attractive with her shy and cute personality and petite figure. They end up going on a few dates and hanging out more and more. What my character does not know is that your character is a pre-op transsexual and despite her feminine looks still possess a penis. What I would be looking for her is the struggle for both characters to make this relationship work. Lots of drama may come and will most certainly be a longer term story. 
-I'm very interested in writing with a trans character. If you'd like to play one and have a different plot in mind please don't hesitate to message me.

Incest Roles - First off let me say that for these roles I'm not looking for a simple story. I'd like to explore what happens when two people give into what I consider the most taboo of relationships. This will also be a long term story, not just a one time event. I'd like to try a brother/sister or daddy/daughter but would not be unwilling to try a mother/son role either. I don't have a specific story in mind but if you like these types of roles I'm willing to bet we can come up with something great together.

Celeb Roleplay - Going to take another shot at this one as it's been fun in the past. Your character would be a celebrity of some sort (of your choice), while my character is just a normal type of guy. They would meet at a public event (a resort, a function, a fundraiser) and there would be instant chemistry between them. I'd like to make this a long term story as we could explore how a lifestyle in the public eye could effect a relationship.

Age Regression (CRAVING) - Our characters meet (TBD) and start a normal loving relationship. What my character doesn't know is that his partner has a bit of a secret fetish. She likes to act like a little girl and be pampered like a princess. It strikes my character as a little odd at first but he's very open minded and tries this with her. Now he loves it and it becomes a major part of their life.
    - I'm also okay with my character bringing this idea up to your character.
    - To keep this more plot driven I'm willing to incorporate this idea into any of the listed roles above. It's just a craving that I have really become interested in and would love to try it out :) 

The Affair They have been coworkers for a few years now. He’s in his mid thirties and settled down with a wife and child. She’s younger, mid twenties, with a steady boyfriend (fiancée?). Everything is going well both at home and professionally for them. They go to lunch together a few times a week and chat about things that friends do, everything is completely casual between them. That is until one night at a staff party one of them admits that they are attracted to the other, and that’s the tipping point. This changes their relationship completely. It starts with just flirting a little more openly and ends with a full on affair.
I see this is a really slow burn type of story. Even after the party they aren’t going to jump right into bed together. I’d like to deal with all the emotions that these two would go through as this taboo relationship gets deeper and deeper.

Stripper - my character is just your regular 9-5 type of guy. He’s got a loving girlfriend at home and everything seems to be working out for him. One night he heads out with a few guys from work and they go to a strip club where he meets your character. She’s young and a bit of a mess (drugs? Abuse? Or something else?). There is an initial attraction between them but they both play it off as if nothin lg could ever happen outside of the club. Eventually they start to talk more and more and this young girl turns his entire life upside down. I’d love to focus on how the relationship grows between these two. The drama it could cause in both their lives. Sure, there might be a little more smut that usual due to her job but I’d primarly like to focus on her becoming part of his life.

Summer Camp - my character is a young man, in his mid 20s who has been hired to run a summer camp. It’s a month in the woods with a bunch of screaming, crazy kids, but at least this year he’s in change and doesn’t have to work on the ground level. Your character would be a new hire that is still in high school. From the moment she see him she is smitten by him. Older, good looks, calm and chill. Much different than any of the guys she knows. As the camp starts they spend a little bit of time together and feelings really start to develop. Will it just be a summer fling? Something more?
(I’m also not opposed to having the roles reversed and your character being the one that is running the camp.)

I've left these ideas rather bare bones I know but that is because I'd like to sort out the little details with an interested partner. There is no need to have a story set in stone on a request thread. I've found that never works well. So if you are interested, but feel like you would like to change a few details please contact me! I'd love to hear your twists on my ideas. I also love OOC chat and meeting new people so please feel free to engage in off topic conversation with me! I'll very much welcome it. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Minty Minx

Teacher x student
daughter's friend as well as the incest is all interesting dear.
~♥ • ♥~

Eric28

You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Nymphadora

Hi,

While you've been here a while, I was just approved yesterday!   ;D

Anyway, You have some great ideas and I'm a fan of long RPs.  I'm mostly experienced in email freeform or posts.  I'm not sure what they are called on E yet.  But long posts with reaction and action, well written (full words and relatively good grammar lol)

I had started a story a long time ago with a friend who wasn't able to continue it.  It was a Brother/sister dynamic. 

The only problem we may run into is I really prefer a D/s storyline.  I'm not sure you'd be comfortable with that based on what you say in profile and such.

No matter the case, you have me intrigued.

Have a great day,
Nymphadora
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Eric28

Long overdue update and bump. Would love some new partners.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Removed a few roles. Updated teacher/student idea and added Jock/Nerd.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Piper

Hi Eric,

I came across your post and I am very interested. I can easily see myself fitting into any of your proposed scenarios, however, if I had to list them in order of interest they would be as follows:

Nerd/Jock
Stripper
Teacher/Student
Celebrity Roleplay

I too love long term role plays and lots of details. I enjoy building up the tension between the characters for as long as possible and that usually comes in the form of conflicts and twists. I love when two characters are inherently different at the onset with layers separating them and giving them reasons they should not be together in spite of the intense and almost palpable chemistry and attraction.

My characters are usually the quiet, shy and/or innocent type. I think that is because it not only adds another obstacle for them to overcome, but I also enjoy "the fall" as she discovers all there is to between a man and woman.

I do hope to hear from you soon!

Take Care,
Piper

Quote from: Eric28 on August 18, 2013, 05:16:32 PM
Hello everyone! Thanks for checking out my thread. This is the slow season for my work life so I'm looking to pick up a few new stories/partners. If you find yourself interested in one or more roles please feel free to send me a PM. I should also note that I RP mainly via PM. 

As far as post length is concerned I generally type 3-4 paragraphs but can, and usually will type much more if the story calls for it. I adore lots of details. 

Teacher/Student - So in the story my character would be playing a new teacher at your school. I picture him as being in his late 20's and much younger than a lot of the staff who are in their late 40's early 50's. Your character would be a very popular girl, a heart of gold, but going down the wrong path in life. Partying/sex/drugs and maybe even a dysfunctional home life are causing a lot of issues/stress in her life.  Eventually your character has had enough and turns to my character for help. This would lead to their relationship building and eventually getting sexual. Now they have to deal with sneaking around and maybe this only causes even more stress in both their lives?

Stripper - Your character, for any reason you wish (Just to pay for school, drug addiction, etc etc) works at a strip club. One night my character comes in to blow off some steam and some money. Our characters end up connecting and eventually meet outside of her workplace. But could this ever work with his friends knowing what she does? This RP is really more about working through the aspects of her life and trying to make a relationship work rather than just having her stripping the entire time. I think this could be made into a great long term story.
(I'm also open to this story involving a masseuse that maybe works in a not so up scale shop.)

Celebrity Roleplay - Meh, worth a shot. Who wouldn't want to fool around with a celebrity. I haven't done a RP like this in ages but in past I've gotten into some great long term stories. My character would be considered a "normal" guy. Just a regular job, regular life. He comes in contact with a celebrity (Who you may pick) and they hit if off. At first, everything is great but eventually they have to deal with the negative aspects of her life. This may include things like never being able to go out without being followed or if you want to sink your teeth into the role it could be a drug addiction or something along those lines.

Nerd/Jock - This story line was one of the first stories that I ever took on while on Elliquiy and I've been craving it again! It's simple, but I really do think a great story can be written here. My character would be a star hockey player in the school. He's popular with girls and guys alike. Your character is almost the complete opposite. She has a few, but not many close friends and generally spends a lot of time alone. However, my character and yours are known to each other as they have gone to the same school since their younger years but never really talked much. Now that they have been assigned to work together on a major project (Subject of project TBD) they start to learn more and more about each other and she falls for him. I also would like this to be a long term story. Eventually this RP would go far past the project that they are working on and throughout the school year/summer/university and all the problems that would arise during these times.

I've left these ideas rather bare bones I know but that is because I'd like to sort out the little details with an interested partner. There is no need to have a story set in stone on a request thread. I've found that never works well. So if you are interested, but feel like you would like to change a few details please contact me! I'd love to hear your twists on my ideas. I also love OOC chat and meeting new people so please feel free to engage in off topic conversation with me! I'll very much welcome it. Hope to hear from some new people soon!

Eric28

Updated taken roles and added "Summer Camp"

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Added "The Intern" and cleaned things up a little.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

After too long away from the site I've cleaned things up a little and added "Rising Star". I'm currently looking to take on a few more stories if anyone is interested.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Added a new plot and cleaned things up

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Updated cravings and the plot of the celebrity story

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Added "Asking for Help", "Friends Younger Sister", and "Coach and Tennis Star"

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

After a bit of a break, things are cleaned up and roles updated!

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

After a bit of a break due to moving into a new place I'm back!

Looking to start a few new stories, so please message if interested!

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

After a bit of a break I'm FINALLY settled into my new place and have some free time and looking to write!

To anyone that I may have been in contact with before please feel free to reconnect!

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Adding a little more to the student teacher role and added "Different Lives Come Together"

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Despite having found a few lovely new writing partners I find myself with enough time to take on a few more roles if anyone is interested.

Also added "The New Girl."

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Added "Incest roles"

Still willing to take ideas and partners for all stories

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Edit to show taken stories

Added "Exchange Student" and "Celeb Role play"

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Few old roles removed and "Age Regression" Added

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Slight edit to open stories but more of just a monthly bump. Looking to take on one or two more partners.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Updated availability and add "Vampire Story".

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

My On's and Off's

A&A