Submissive sister wanted

Started by Brandon, July 03, 2011, 03:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

The premise of our story: Andrew grew up as an  outcast due to his effeminate appearance and shy personality but the one person that made humanity worthwhile in his eyes was his sister (who I will tentatively name Eva and can be changed). Like most siblings of close age they got along well and stayed close through out their lives.

As they grew into adults and separated they grew apart, partly because of distance and partly because of Eva's girlfriends. Andrew stayed focused though and saw to his education, living in the college dorm without a care. However, four years later when he had completed his degree and earned the right to practice as a mental health professional he found that job openings were few and far between. Having almost no money to support himself he had little choice but to turn to Eva till he could find something

When he first comes to Eva's home he has the opportunity to meet her girlfriend and a night of fun as the trio gets to know each other once again. When it gets late everyone retires to their rooms but Andrew has the opportunity to pass by his sisters room as the pair are having sex. After watching them go at it for so long he wanders back to his room and finds himself fantasizing about being in his sisters position as he masturbates. What he doesn't know is that in that moment of temptation Eva's girlfriend hears him moaning her name and decides that he would make a great addition to her (and possibly his sisters) sex life

-------------------------------------

As the story, and title, suggest Im looking for a second female character lead to take part in this story as the sister who should be a natural submissive. If you are interested in joining me and Amazon (the other RP partner) then please feel free to post here

Link to our game: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108967.0

Edit: We have found a player for the game. I apologize for the delay and for those who were interested but wont get to play with us.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

JadenMystic

This looks like it could be fun. I'm willing to try it out if you want. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sarah Morgan

I'd be willing to play the sister, if you two are still looking for someone.  I feel more comfortable playing submissive roles, although I'll admit I haven't tried the other end of the spectrum.  It sounds like an interesting story though, and even if you do have someone else already, I'll still be reading along.